• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What's a PS2 HDD worth at EBgames and Gamestop?

EGM92

EB will not purchase FFXI and HDD because of risks that the user stole the account or ranked up the bill and what not. I think gamespot is also the samething thats why you can't buy the Sony HDD alone from EB. I tried selling mine about a month back but no places would accept it. Like someone else suggested I'd get HD-ADVANCE and load up all your favorite games onto the drive and it's easier to manage without having to go through tons of game disks. Best 20$ I've ever spent!

EGM92

I'm in Canada... don't know if this applies to the US but it should be the same policy to EB.

I just spoke with my EB and they give $20 for the HDD and nothing for the game since its account specific.

They are giving $100 bucks until Sunday on a used PS2 trade in. Regular value is $70.

Catalyst

Banned
Geez, $20. Measily. I had heard a while back it was $50, but I guess that wasn't true. But $100 for a PS2... Hmm :).

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
You really should keep it. Playing games on the hard drive is wonderful. No wear and tear on the laser. In fact, you only really need the disc drive to boot... That's it.

All you need is an Action Replay Max and any USB storage device... It's really simple.

I'll buy it off you for more than 20 bucks btw.

Sho Nuff

Banned
I can't find the thread where people were saying you could get a brand new HDD with FFXI for $50. True or am I hallucinating again?

Top Bottom