• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Which member had the best exit on GAF Or: A Very Happy GAF History Lesson

Status
Not open for further replies.
itxaka said:
Oh no, don't get me wrong I didn't meant that. I meant out of that in other threads. His strange behavior and Dragona not banning him made me think they were friends or something IRL and that is why he got a pass saying those things.

Ahh well forgive my misunderstanding

GoutPatrol said:
It seems that there are two different stories being told in the topic.

1. She was de-modded after one-too-many mass bannings in the sexist bullshit topics. Every few months for a while there would be a new story posted about a woman driver (something like this) and it would get real tasteless, real quick. 2 pages in and around 3/4ths of the posters would be banned. Alot (really, most) of those bannings are well deserved but sometimes she went a little overboard.

Oh yeah i remember that thread. I got banned (and so did other gaffers) for laughing at the joke in the fifth post. I'm glad Dragona was demodded.

spiderman123 said:
what spin off forum?! An evil dimension neogaf.

You'd be better off not knowing. The admin of that forum spammed his piece-of-shit forum here in GAF multiple times. He got permabanned in the thread about avatar gifs not working saying "hey, come to our forums! we allow gif avatars and bigger-sized avatars!" Something along those lines.

salva said:
Except most members there are pretty stupid and so are the discussions.
Meh, the people are cool and most of the good talk happens in IRC or movie threads. Most of the people there are on Gaf. Well...except Cos.

CaptYamato said:
Meh, the people are cool and most of the good talk happens in IRC or movie threads. Most of the people there are on Gaf. Well...except Cos.

There's a reason why most people there are gaf wash-outs: because they are quite stupid.

CaptYamato said:
When I wake tomorrow I will find them.

There you go. Taken right before she's about to crush yet another innocent male poster between her thunder thighs of injustice.

sVcuD.jpg

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Instigator said:
There you go. Taken right before she's about to crush yet another innocent male poster between her thunder thighs of injustice.

http://i.imgur.com/sVcuDMG][/QUOTE]

I saw that picture before, but I was told it was a fake.

Mike Works, corroborate, please!

Oblivion said:
I saw that picture before, but I was told it was a fake.

Mike Works, corroborate, please!

She probably posted it and then regreted it hence the half-hearted denials. But she's not here anymore so it's real until proven otherwise!

Oblivion

Instigator said:
She probably posted it and then regreted it hence the half-hearted denials. But she's not here anymore so it's real until proven otherwise!

salva said:
That mustache doesn't lie.

Well, not to be a dick, but given Dragona's disposition/temperament, by all rights she should have been AT LEAST a 9. Picture disappoints thoroughly.

Oblivion said:
Well, not to be a dick, but given Dragona's disposition/temperament, by all rights she should have been AT LEAST a 9. Picture disappoints thoroughly.

what the fuck

wait this is a ruse isn't it

Oblivion said:

IDK, to me it makes perfect sense. She was pissed at the world and imposed some feminist agenda on a forum 99,998% male.

If she had been a 9, she would never have been here.

I read somewhere recently that she laid the hammer down on some poor sap who dared to criticized a game brought up in a LTTP thread. "Thread of love" or some such garbage.

Oblivion said:

She looks alright but definitely not a 9. She looks a little overweight, in fact.

fanboi

Banned
perfectchaos007 said:
I also noticed Wasabi King is no longer a forum leader. What happened to him? Wasn't he one of the OG's of GAF?

Hmm, wasn't he banned or something something and was removed? Can't really remember.

itxaka

Defeatist
Instigator said:
IDK, to me it makes perfect sense. She was pissed at the world and imposed some feminist agenda on a forum 99,998% male.

What about Kadey? Or that other dude in OT who was a model? Both were easily a 9 and they were posting here.

That photo is not Dragona.

How would you know.... unless.....that photo is yours? DUN DUN DUUUUUN :p

Oblivion

Instigator said:

Good point.

Salazar said:
If she made a very special one-time return to perma a couple of you dudes, I would die laughing.

Well, I should point out I never called her ugly. But when it comes to tolerating women, looks and personality have an inverse relationship (i.e. the less appealing the personality, the more physically attractive she needs to be). Therefore, Dragona needed to be as hot as Scarlett Johansen, at the very least.

All I'm sayin.

Aeana

itxaka said:
How would you know.... unless.....that photo is yours? DUN DUN DUUUUUN :p
That photo was taken from an open directory of a friend of hers who shares her web space. I assume that's why people just assume it's her. It isn't.

Tarazet

Aeana said:
That photo was taken from an open directory of a friend of hers who shares her web space. I assume that's why people just assume it's her. It isn't.

I know some folks who will be very disappointed to hear that.. ahem. Never mind, I didn't say anything.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
LOL, I still have Olimario's GF's nude pics. I've probably looked at them in the last month.

Also, GAF gets worse with each passing year. the Mr. Angry Face era was Best-GAF.

Also Also, I'VE BEEN HERE FOR A DECADE AND I WANT TO BE INVITED TO SECRET GAF IRC.

Defuser

I do miss a few of the banned members such himuro,demi.etc they such good posters...with exception of Costanza cause he's a shameless exploiting douche.

Chittagong

Gold Member
I remember some kid from Canada, in the loneliest room of his parents house, somehow losing it here, and then holding a huge grudge against many gaffers on the other forum. It was hilarious and sad.

Back when I lurked I always found her style annoying too, glad I wasn't the only one. What a reprehensible person, people like her should never be given any sort of position of authority as they don't know how to handle it.

Tarazet

OttomanScribe said:
I kind of wish I'd been around for some of the more stringent modding... though I might have ended up a victim of it...

I've had three 1-month bans for different reasons. The first one probably should have been permanent, but I'm grateful it wasn't. The mods have also had to help me reset my account a couple times when I changed emails and the confirmation email didn't go through. You get stuck in limbo if that happens, so I wind up having to go to IRC and beg an op.

SmokyDave

Fuck Himuro. The only thing uglier than his suicide is seeing people defend him.

Edit: I'm glad you read this post too. There was no need to take someone else down with you, if you wanted out you should've been grown up enough just to stop posting. At least now you can be a big fish in a little pond, eh?

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Tarazet said:
I've had three 1-month bans for different reasons. The first one probably should have been permanent, but I'm grateful it wasn't. The mods have also had to help me reset my account a couple times when I changed emails and the confirmation email didn't go through. You get stuck in limbo if that happens, so I wind up having to go to IRC and beg an op.

GIVE ME GAF IRC.

Wait, are you the guy who said he likes cats sexually or something back in like 2005?

Chuckie

SmokyDave said:
Fuck Himuro. The only thing uglier than his suicide is seeing people defend him.

Wow, I've never seen you so passionate Dave haha.

Is it because it involves pictures of boobies?

SmokyDave

Oblivion said:
Himuro's awesome. Don't hate, playa. Appreciate.
Well, he did a great job of hiding his awesomeness. Seemed like a total prick to me.

Tence said:
Wow, I've never seen you so passionate Dave haha.

Is it because it involves pictures of boobies?
No, it's because it was a vicious and unprovoked attack that cost the community one of it's nicer members. I also hate being reminded that the spiteful little prick has a booming fan-club. That exit should've been enough to kill any defenders, but apparently not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom