• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Which system do you play the least but own a huge collection on?

Which system do you play the least but own a huge collection on?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is a tough one, for current gen systems.

- PC: I have 4 decades of content on pc , between physical, steam, gog and elsewhere games. 1000+ I'd say. They get played though, mostly strategy, rpg or any game I can pause because I play at work (work from home and in slow times I play for a minute or two here an there) . Also own steam deck.

- Switch I have 100s of games, tons of eshop sale indies I picked up for 1.99 to 20 over the years. Also 40+ physical carts. Thing is I play the crap out of the switch. Its my most played system. I play it on the porch, I play it on the toilet, I play it watching tv with my wife. She has her shows on that I can't stand, but at least we are spending time together, I can still get in a few unicorn overlord battles while she watches some corny ass show on hulu.
If for some retarded reason Nintendo makes another left turn and doesn't do a switch 2 or no backwards compatibility, I will be stocking up on multiple switches. I don't care if its not "top of the line and old hardware". It's light, it has a nice oled screen where everything pops, plus it has a ton of ports and amazing 1st party. Playing 6 different mario games and also playing Gothic 1, Gothic 2, Batman trilogy, Kingdom come , Red Dead Redemption, Ys games, all Final Fantasy from 1-12, etc.... is amazing.

Right now I am cycling between unicorn overlord, Kingdom Come deliverance (2nd playthrough), Brotato, Eiyuden Chronicles Rising, and Mario U deluxe. I have so many games on this system. Only thing I miss is the trophy system.

- PS4/PS5 - I have 300+ ps plus/ps4 games from being on psplus since day 1 (the normal 2 games a month, not the rental teirs but the basic online one) So i get those games each month plus sales. I played a ton more on ps4 before switch came out. Now though, I play a few hours on the weekend. Right now dragons dogman 2 and rise of ronin. I love it but it doesn't get as much playthrough as it used to.

-XBOX Series X - Just got this in December - first xbox I only have 2 current gen games for it, BG3 and Starfield. Have a few xb1 games grimdawn port, starpoint gemni port, Stalker trilogy and at least 30-40 xbox 360 /OG xb games on digital and disc. Why becasue I didn't own those consoles, and my ps3 is partially broke. So many good games from that generation. I am currently playing Stalker triolgy and grim dawn.

So ps4/ps5 is my least played with most games. It would be series x but I don't have enough games to make the criteria.

Deerock71

I have a pretty substantial Xbox library, mostly due to back compat sales. It'll be a treasure trove at some point.

T-Cake

870-odd games on Steam but now I'm actually console free for the first time in many years so I'll be chipping away at the backlog. Now that both Xbox and PS games are coming to PC, I feel I am not missing out on anything by ditching them.

AndrewRyan

Switch ever since the Steam Deck arrived. Actually left it with my mom since there's a few games she occasionally plays.

Codes 208

I have an xbox one somewhere, and im only counting that because i have gamepass ultimate (which i use on my pc)

so yeah, that.

Top Bottom