• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who here lives in Florida?

IrishNinja

shit no, sorry man i got my PS3 back on monday or so and totally spent my day off boozing & last of us, my bad

i gotta pass by that shopping center either tomorrow or sunday morning so ill check but for real, last time i saw it was open

ZeroRay

This carpool idea sounds pretty good actually. Hot even. I'm sweating just thinking about it.

Especially if logz comes too.

kehs

Banned
central florida is that two hundred miles.

Besides, my central florida meet is gonna be more intimate with me and riggs.

cj_iwakura

yeah, logz could get it

nah, happens sometimes, you just gotta not mind the dog

cj you need to bring your ass down here already man, i tried twice and you've had to bail so i never know whens good for you man!

I could this weekend. Just keep me informed, as long as it involves SoFla.

caramac

Damn, just discovered that St. Petersburg Pier closed in May this year. We always found time for a couple of hours at the Pier when we spend our vacation in Florida :(

Seems a lot of locals are not happy with the decision and how it was made.

kehs

Banned
I know it's sunday night and shit, but I might head out to new wave by fiu later like 9/10 pm, cause I'm tired of going to the same pool hall over and over again.

p.s. log i'll bring a bouquet of ribbed, two stones with one throw.

Bajan32

Just wanted to chime in and say that ill be moving from Cali to Miami Gardens next week(3rd) gonna be staying with my cousin till I did a job then my own place. So maybe ill get with south Miami gaf soon!

Can't wait. So damn tired of Cali.

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
I have three weeks of vacation to burn before Christmas.

I might be up for a GAF Halloween @ Disney.

Edit: Now that I think about it, it wouldn't be the first time I go to Orlando to meet some GAF people.

IrishNinja

whats a karkador
also im still gonna try to make it work for CJ, UrbanScholar said he's better on weekends but i gotta hit him up too

ZeroRay

Fuck it, on my way now.

I got your general location down, but pls text me your exact address when you get the chance Irish.

And just text, no app to app stuff since my phone is dumber than a sack of rocks.

IrishNinja

wait wait what did ya'll determine for tonight? i kinda had plans, didn't know we were doing something...crap lemme figure this out right quick

kehs

Banned
Nice meeting you guys, haven't stepped foot inside an arcade in over a decade, killer instinct took me back.

I'll stick around longer next time, I'm exhausted from work today. =/

IrishNinja

good times with zero, logs & bishop, was cool meeting kaep as well - don't be strangers guys, anything you're near FIU/international mall i'm right here!

IrishNinja

we never take pics, so here's bishop, kaepernickehs & zero watching senshik play Fist of the North Star

ZcX2JSn.jpg

i think logz was off practicing House of the Dead

kinggroin

Banned
*sigh*

Fucking no one lives by St. Cloud. Would be awesome to bug out with some of you guys. I'd certainly love to throw a BBQ, play some games, watch a movie.

Maybe even, hold hands

/stares longingly at Logz

Top Bottom