• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who here lives in Florida?

IrishNinja

hitting the improv for Paul Mooney tomorrow at 8:30p with some friends, lemme know if anyone's coming through!

again if nothing else hope some of ya'll come out to Arcade Odyssey next week.

kehs

Banned
Is that pool hall (i think its fun time billiards) still shitty? Last time I went there like four years ago, that thing was ragged.

IrishNinja

man i dont even know if that place is still open...that's the spot when other dudes wanted to meet, haven't been there in forever tho! ima find out soon

kehs

Banned
the people that run that place, bought out a pool hall in hialeah, and then closed it down within like six months. I was so pissed, it was like four blocks from my shop.

For anybody looking for a Chromecast and South Florida there is a shipment at Best Buy in Davie on University drive that just came in I got one myself

ant1532

Banned
Hey I'm trying to sell a tv I have that I barely have used(less then 20 hours used) it's a 47LM7600 LG Smart tv 3D 240 hz with 6 pairs of glasses. I'm trying to get rid of it asap so the price is 700 if anyone is interested . Here is my craigslist ad

miami.craigslist.org/search/sss/brw?query=lg+smart+tv&zoomToPosting=&srchType=A&minAsk=&maxAsk=

IrishNinja

you work at a theater

some buddies are gonna try (again) to catch wolverine 2 next week...i might go, it physically cannot be worse than 1

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
It was alright. First half was pretty good, second half was kind of dumb. Still much better than the last solo Wolverine movie. You might need to turn off the comic nerd brain if you have one of those, as the move is pretty much bloodless, and some questionable illogical decisions were made if you stop and think about things.

Oh and stay for the end credits. Nice promo bit for Days of Future Past there.

kehs

Banned
That reminds me, I might end up in a telenovela. They were filming down the block, and I think I walked through there earlier.

IrishNinja

aw, that sounds awesome! pompano's kinda far but ill make sure to stop off next time im in the area, i take my dog with me most times anyway. good luck with it man!

IrishNinja

man if ya'll come out to the arcade ill talk or at least co-op a SHMUP or somethin with you

ps zero that avatar is pretty baller

kehs

Banned
What is this arcade you guys keep talking about

And what's a shmup?

Last videogame I played was the first Zelda on game cube.

kehs

Banned
oh man, im in a gamer thread X|

If zero is down to drive down there, I'll head down there.

They got booze there right?

ZeroRay

TBH, I've never driven that far in my life.

You guys are responsible for my funeral if anything happens. And much of that will depend on Cop's question. Booze or no?!

kehs

Banned
Depends on who else is gonna come out, then we gotta average out the area.

I'm down to go down to the arcade, and all the way up to aventura. (booze pending of course)

is logz gonna come out? make it so irish.

IrishNinja

nah man, ive told the owner but you seriously gotta body someone down here to get a liqour license, sadly. we can grab a 24 pack of yuengling at costco for like $16 and some cheap whiskey and make a night of it

as for logz: she's apparently only off of work for 15 minutes every other tuesday so it's gonna be tricky but ill try

ps im like right off the highway out west/near FIU and international mall if ya'll wanna meet & carpool or some shit, we got parking here

kehs

Banned
i didnt realize logz was a she.

I'm down for some parking lot pregame either way.

If we can carpool, I'll bring some fucking balvenie double wood whiskey.

kehs

Banned
did you ever find out about the pool hall? I might head out there sunday anyways, my sundays are so fucking boring.

Top Bottom