• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who here lives in Florida?

IrishNinja

any of miami GAF going to the last day of Supercon tomorrow? i went friday, was thinkin bout going again if more folks were down

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
My car always conks out when cool stuff is happening.

kehs

Banned
I'm gonna go watch watch pacific rim weds at dolphin mall. There's like five bars downstairs. If you want in let me know via pm.

kehs

Banned
Yea it sucks. My street was flooded a couple of days ago, I had to park in the dark alley. Downtown Miami. I think the dudes doing construction down the street fucked up the pipes.

IrishNinja

Yup, buddy of mine mentioned it randomly today.

www.floridasupercon.com/?nomobile=1

SuperCon was crazy this year, i hear it's at the beach convention center next. earlier today i hit up Ultracon in Hialeah (my buddy's a UFC fighter singing stuff there), it was much smaller but good for $5 at the door...i got the Ecto-1 for $20!

also i havent messed with the south florida GAF group in a bit but there's other stuff coming up too, Paul Mooney is gonna be at the improv for $20 in august if anyone's down.

IrishNinja

i was gonna help a friend move but that got put off, so...earthbound?

i gotta check arcade odyssey's schedule, i really wanna find something that gets logz, hawkian, zeroray, cj_iwakura, urbanscholar etc to meet up but all our schedules are kinda random.

Pau

i was gonna help a friend move but that got put off, so...earthbound?

i gotta check arcade odyssey's schedule, i really wanna find something that gets logz, hawkian, zeroray, cj_iwakura, urbanscholar etc to meet up but all our schedules are kinda random.
Oh sure, leave out the person who lives five seconds way from the arcade out of this. :mad:

IrishNinja

haha my dear Pau i simply wished to avoid another potential catfight between you and logz <3

for real though, i cant get logz out of the theater, and havent met urban or cj yet, i gotta make this happen!

IrishNinja

Link you ballin' with your new job, we out here trynna make sure the broke crew comes through before you go buyin the bar and making us feel like chumps nahmean

IrishNinja

okay, few things going if anyone's down! i should really use the south florida GAF group on facebook for this but its just me and zero there most times

Paul Mooney (writer for Richard Pryor, negrodamus, etc) is gonna be at the improv this week for like $20 (2 drink minimum but thats it), i'm going thursday night at like 8:30pm if anyone's down to join

also i'm trying to get a small group to come out for Arcade Odyssey's Smash Bros tournament thing friday August 16th @ 6p, i'll prolly be there after that until about 10 something but was hoping to get us all together for it...i keep meaning to ask if they're gonna do a cosplay thing for Halloween or not

lemme know if anyone's down, or if anything else is going on!

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Wow, Paul Mooney in the Grove? I'm broke but I feel like I can't miss that...

IrishNinja

dammit LInk...next time man

Im not on FB. The Smash Bros tourney sounds like a great reason for a GAF-together.

right? Sixteen bit and cj_iwakura might be in, gonna hit up UrbanScholar and Logz but the latter's job likely doesn't let her off on fridays

I might be in for the Paul Mooney standup. Damn 2 drink minimum though, that's like a $50 entrance.

Wow, Paul Mooney in the Grove? I'm broke but I feel like I can't miss that...

right? its been a while since ive been there but the price on the beers wasn't too bad, at least compared to some clubs...lemme know if ya'll end up going, i should be there with a buddy if he gets tickets in time and we can share a table!

way way inna back cause please believe my white ass will get clowned if we're up front haha

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
I used to live in Coconut Creek and enjoyed my time there. I worked in Deerfield Beach, so the commute wasn't tough and there was enough to do in the surrounding cities to complement my lifestyle. I do enjoy LA better, but Florida was definitely better than when I lived in Michigan.

Log4Girlz

Everyone does cool things when I work. I'm off on the most boring days of the week :/

I should go to that arcade tomorrow. Fuck man, its been over a year since I first heard of it.

kehs

Banned
If you guys wanna shoot th shit im probably gonna go shoot pool tomm in Miami gardens. Ill pay for the table since I'll be there anyway.

kinggroin

Banned
I'm typically working at the Turnpike's turkey lake office, but plan to visit our guys in pompano soon. When I do, I'd like to chill with some Miami gaffers.

Copernicus owes me a make out session.

*licks lips

kehs

Banned
Were totally gonna nfc dude.

zeroray : in downtown but I work in the leah. And I shoot pool in Miami gardens...lol. I like driving so I like to go to places far from home.

Oops, just reread the post, billiard club by shulas. I'm there all the time.

Top Bottom