• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who is Who thread - Post your previous nickname on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serafitia said:
No change, but by accident, I registered Callo Merlose again as my user name and had to get it changed again.

Unfortunately for us, you still come equipped with those ugly avatars. Maybe one day you'll stop with these shameless grabs at attention.

Hawksley

HalfPastNoon said:
Unfortunately for us, you still come equipped with those ugly avatars. Maybe one day you'll stop with these shameless grabs at attention.

<Hellsing> Go and lick the ass of the devil, HalfPastNoon. </Hellsing>

Mm, Hellsing. The addiction that keeps on giving.

duderon

rollin' in the gutter
HalfPastNoon said:

:O St. Cornelious in disguise

Fifty

HalfPastNoon said:

Who were you on the old boards?

Mjunter

I was Mjhunter in the old board. Wasn't paying to close attention and found out that I used my usual MMORPG name. Oh well.

Minotauro

Finds Purchase on Dog Nutz
I used to be "inmehd" on the old board.

For this one, I thought I would go with something at least somewhat pronounceable. The fact that my previous one was somewhat difficult to pronounce led me to avoid all GAF users at e3. I was absolutely dreading being met with blank stares after saying who I was only to have to use Rosie as an explanation.

Red Dolphin.

Considered changing my name for a bit but then decided not to as I am on a few forums plus it reminds me how long I've been posting on gaming forums (since Project Dolphin was announced on the NN forums!)

Great King Bowser

Property of Kaz Harai
I finally got my 'er', suck it down GAF.

EDIT - Shit, it doesn't look as good as 'Great King Bows' for some reason. Probably because the old one was sort of amibiguous.

Now I feel sad again.

GAF 1 - Great King BowsER 0

Boogie

Minotauro said:
I used to be "inmehd" on the old board.

For this one, I thought I would go with something at least somewhat pronounceable. The fact that my previous one was somewhat difficult to pronounce led me to avoid all GAF users at e3. I was absolutely dreading being met with blank stares after saying who I was only to have to use Rosie as an explanation.

I presume your new handle is in reference to this man, yes?

minotauro_armbar.jpg

petardo, though I guess noone knows me haha. I had to wait for a few months for validation and by then I hated the nick, thus the change.

AeroGod

I was AeroGod at old GAF, only just arrived here at NEOGAF (damn 2 days to activate my account :p)

I changed. Change is good. I was sick of AeroGod.

Now i have a nice 20+ character name to stretch things out a bit. :p Im guessing thats okay since the account was approved by the mods, but if not just let me know and we can change it.

Minotauro

Finds Purchase on Dog Nutz
Boogie said:
I presume your new handle is in reference to this man, yes?

minotauro_armbar.jpg

Indeed.

Great match as well...Coleman was completely out-classed. Hearing his claims about training harder during the Nog/Heath match was pretty entertaining as well.

HAOHMARU said:
I tried to register as "MY PENIS IS ON FIRE!!!1!!!" but it wouldn't let me...so I stuck to my old handle.
So you basically just bumped a 4 week old thread to tell us you didn't change your name in the switch.

Uh-oh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom