• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who is Who thread - Post your previous nickname on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
jett said:
ryu-ts-stance.gif
Oh sh*t! When did SF3 sprites get ripped?!? @_@

Socreges

Banned
Something + Creative + Gs [GG -> my initials] = Socreges

Really, though, it's more an excuse to have a name that sounds like Socrates.

well excuuuuuse me, but you spelled whatever it is your name is supposed to be WRONG! And you have poop in your avatar! Now please tell me how to get an avatar!

Socreges

Banned
You're probably going to Edit Avatar, which would make sense. But no. Neo-GAF is retarded, so instead go to Edit Profile.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
The "Edit Avatar" function in VB3 is for uploading avatars to the forum server. The old implementation of linking to outside pictures was a hack in the old forum, and it remains a hack here.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
Boy, you know, a "formerly UCB" tag would be real great.

*nudges a sympathetic Wellington/CrazyKillah*

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
There may in the future, but for now no.

We'll still need to see what we have to work with as far as bandwidth is concerned, and that'll take a week or two at full traffic.

mattx5

Still the same old Mattx5 with the same old Sam Raimi avatar! Yes, he's giving YOU the thumbs up!

Also, wtf with everyone changing their names and dual identities? Is Oli registered here yet? And I had no clue Hideos Visage was Luciverse.

Formerly ChemicalWorldNL.........thought the name was too long so I went with somethin shorter and Depeche related this time.

Dujour

Banned
No change, but by accident, I registered Callo Merlose again as my user name and had to get it changed again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom