• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Who is Who thread - Post your previous nickname on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great...just when I start to figure out who all the old members were, now they go and change their names again...

Btw, I'm like a rock. I've had this nick for the past 6 years.

arter_2

Society said:
You forgot DDF and olimario.

see for some reason i dont believ this but what ever. the only reason i no ur luciverse becuase the first night of the direct connect room u told me so i remebered u. see if u would of said u where olimario it woulda been much easier than saying u where luc.

AirBrian

I was AirBrian. Now I am AirBrian.
shiggy_eek.gif

Tritroid

wtf @ the people drastically altering their names! I'm going to totally forget who you people are. :p

I'm still Tritroid. :)

ohamsie

I kept the same name. I mostly lurk though. I'll get my old avatar back up once I'm done catching up on these topics.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
scola is the artist formerly known as UCB

JoshuaJSlone said:
JoshuaSlone. I now choose to differentiate myself from the other Joshua Slones out there.
Middle names starting with J are frequent with people named joshua I have found, that said I will call you nothing but J.J.Sloan from now on. Its too bad assed to pass up, its all action hero and shit.

Kuroyume

Banned
I didn't change mine because I was worried that I would have to wait 7 months to be accepted again. Bleh...

Btw... are there restrictions on avatars?

Kuramu

Yes, i made it in!!!

still the same ole kuramu. Where's Loki?... i need to tell him about my encounter with the Invisible Pink Unicorn while the forum was down ;p

edit: alright, a consistant grey on the left, now Samus and Dessgeega will never have a messed up gif border again mua ha ha

Tortfeasor

I was jello-maker. It was the worst nick ever. It only goes to prove that you cannot give yourself a nickname, even online... If you do it will always suck.

I was Belmont.

I decided to change it because, well, I don't really know why I picked that name to begin with.

Plus your world scares and confuses me.

I used to be The Shadow. I'm now The Shadow.

I wonder if I should change my name though...

quadriplegicjon said:
wow. so many people are banned already .

Probably life time bans that tried to re-register.

I wanted to change to Mormondollar in honour of the successful Hitokage collection plate passing but I'm still too green for such tomfoolery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom