• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii3: Apocalypse Redux

tanasten

glad to heard people isn't stupid anymore
Mr. TV Goggles said:
Iwata is there, yes.

Iwata een bom zal droppen.

Geloof. :(

iwatabomb.gif

Wait! ****! Iwata isn't going to pass the security breach! Iwata is now listed on Alqaeda's group, and so, Nintendo!!!! ****!!!!

Rocked

12:18 Reggie appears on stage on a massive mechanical wheelchair thing and announces "This is the age of Wii and I am its creator".

Nander

Pope Benedict XVI said:
to be announced at the london conference maybe? Did they keep the news channel secret till the US conference?

As I said, they are already announced. It's the "Shopping Channel" and the "Internet Channel". But for some reason they are not on Wii.com yet.

tanasten

glad to heard people isn't stupid anymore
13:31.47 -

It's filling up a bit now. Snore.

13:30.01 -

Nothing's happening...

Best updates ever :lol

How anoying wait!

commissar

InsertCredit said:
Sorry :D

I noticed the crappy textrender and the rating being off-axis, but wanted it sooooo much.
*sigh

:(
Haha, the text is TERRIBLE, but I'm slightly drunk and wanted it out before the announcements :)

Ideally the text would've been the colour of the blue vectors lined with a subtle black. The "2" at the top should've been an actual two etc. But I have no idea how to change the colour of text while feathering. I need to mess with PS more.

Yoschi

how stupid, i just realised that there is "wii channel MOVIES" written.
they are marked as coming soon, because they still have no movies for the news and the shopping channel

Sunski

12:36.09 -

Apparently it's going to start "in a few minutes". "Please take your seats," the PA asks hopefully.

Stupid journos! Sit down FFS so they can start!

Top Bottom