• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wild Guns Reloaded pre-order is up @ Play-asia for $30

Raitaro

Cool that this is getting a physical release. I had not expected that.

No word on Europe getting it as well?

On the one hand, $30 is pretty pricey for what is probably a less-than-6-hour game.

On the other, woo physical release!

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Most def a must buy right here for nostalgia sake. That and the SFC one is literally impossible to get at a reasonable price.

IrishNinja

Less than 6 hours? Pffft, this game is practically endlessly replayable.

exactly, arcade style games aren't meant to be one-and-done! nevermind how fun co-op could be

also are some of ya'll still holding your breath for a US physical release? i could be wrong, but wasn't it gonna be digi-only here?

exactly, arcade style games aren't meant to be one-and-done! nevermind how fun co-op could be

also are some of ya'll still holding your breath for a US physical release? i could be wrong, but wasn't it gonna be digi-only here?

A Natsume rep confirmed a physical release at E3 to a Gaffer. Hopefully it's still in the cards.

C'mon Natsume announce a physical version for the west. Let me pre-order the hell out of this.

A Natsume rep confirmed a physical release at E3 to a Gaffer. Hopefully it's still in the cards.

hmm...well, i could always cancel this one if & when it happens and i secure a US copy, then!
What Play Asia is selling is the US copy

Or you could see VGP from the first reply, they even have the ESRB boxart

luka

Loves Robotech S1
On the one hand, $30 is pretty pricey for what is probably a less-than-6-hour game.

On the other, woo physical release!

ha

i paid $150 for the original cart, no regrets!

also 6 hours is super generous. you can finish it in under an hour

hi-res version

cveycvduaaakwy_93blu.jpg

Steveo

Banned
Is this a Play Asia exclusive? I wanted to get it from Amazon or Best Buy but neither seem to have it, not even GameStop.

Famassu

Is this a Play Asia exclusive? I wanted to get it from Amazon or Best Buy but neither seem to have it, not even GameStop.
VG+ has it and they are having free worldwide shipping for orders over 40(Canadian)$. Just be sure to use PayPal.

VG+ = Videogamesplus

@MUWANdo

Banned

Natsume USA said they wouldn't be talking about it until after their latest Harvest Moon game is release and that came out today, so we'll be getting more info fairly soon.

It'll probably end up being exclusive to their Amazon store and if they do any sort of first-print bonus items then the only way to get those items will be to buy the game from Amazon immediately after launch, they don't do pre-orders or anything like that.

Raitaro

Natsume USA said they wouldn't be talking about it until after their latest Harvest Moon game is release and that came out today, so we'll be getting more info fairly soon.

It'll probably end up being exclusive to their Amazon store and if they do any sort of first-print bonus items then the only way to get those items will be to buy the game from Amazon immediately after launch, they don't do pre-orders or anything like that.

Any updates on this, either about the US or EU physical version?

Was hoping to have this game in my hands before Christmas so I can play it with a few people in co-op over the Holiday break. When is that Harvest Moon game that you mentioned getting released?

DMNBT

Neo Member
Not sure how relevant it is for the States, but all major stores here in Chile are accepting pre-orders for Wild Guns (although, for example, Song of the Deep was also sold at all major stores).

Raitaro

Decided to bite the bullet and pre-order a US copy through Playasia. I really doubt there will be a physical EU version and considering the US one is region free, I'm good either way.

As a heads-up: I saw that a Canadian store, Videogamesplus.ca offers pre-orders as well for those more interested in going that route. Can't vouch for their quality though as I've never used them myself.

Still can only barely believe this game is actually being re-released in 2016 with reworked sprites and updated content. I still wish more publishers would do these kind of re-releases for their older games, Japanese ones most of all (SNK, Capcom, Konami, Nintendo, Sega, I'm looking at you in particular).

Decided to bite the bullet and pre-order a US copy through Playasia. I really doubt there will be a physical EU version and considering the US one is region free, I'm good either way.

As a heads-up: I saw that a Canadian store, Videogamesplus.ca offers pre-orders as well for those more interested in going that route. Can't vouch for their quality though as I've never used them myself.

Still can only barely believe this game is actually being re-released in 2016 with reworked sprites and updated content. I still wish more publishers would do these kind of re-releases for their older games, Japanese ones most of all (SNK, Capcom, Konami, Nintendo, Sega, I'm looking at you in particular).

Havent used them myself but ive read their payment gateway leads to credit card fraud. At least it did for a few people in other threads. Use PayPal if you have to buy from them is another thing I read. I don't use them though.

Alsp saw every store in Singapore had us copies of this available.

Top Bottom