• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Will Sony give us a Showcase in December to celebrate 30 years of Playstation?

Will we get an amazing Showcase in December?

• Total voters

GymWolf

Gold Member
e0195fac38895c57773deebd0909dc40.gif

farmerboy

I think they will. Mad if they don't. There's a lot to celebrate and be proud of.

Showcase your history, show us what's ahead and give me;
Bloodborne remake
Custom themes and a some playstation ones for free

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
I think they will. Mad if they don't. There's a lot to celebrate and be proud of.

Showcase your history, show us what's ahead and give me;
Bloodborne remake
Custom themes and a some playstation ones for free

This. I'd be very surprised if Sony doesn't do something special for the 30th anniversary.

Bloodborne remake to launch next year for the 10th anniversary sounds perfect.......maybe a little too perfect, but a man can dream!

I see where you're coming from. Sony has been on radio silence for a long time and only giving fans small crumbs.

However, on the 20th anniversary in 2014, Sony had a pretty impressive showcase with it's Playstation Experience with a ton of first party games shown off, as well as some amazing third party titles (except for Square. Pretty sure that was the year they trolled everyone with FF7. Everyone was expecting the FF7 remake, and instead it was just a port of the original).

No reason why they can't do something similar this year.

In fact, I'm actually confident they will. I'm not sure it'll be a live show, but I'm confident we'll get a Playstation experience with a crap load of first and third party announcements.

As well as the 30th anniversary, they have the PS5 pro apparently releasing soon. What better way to convince people to buy a Pro than with some fantastic game announcements.
I remember that showcase, I’m pretty sure that’s when we got plants vs zombies garden warfare for free. But things have changed so much since then, I just don’t see it happening.

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
I remember that showcase, I’m pretty sure that’s when we got plants vs zombies garden warfare for free. But things have changed so much since then, I just don’t see it happening.

Now Concord is dead, I think it's even more reason to throw the ultimate show.

Get some good PR and wash the taste of that flop away.

Top Bottom