• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Will you watch Disney’s upcoming Snow White?

Will you watch Disney’s new Snow White?

• Yes, in theaters

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, at home via streaming

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • No, not interested

Votes: 47 92.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eiknarf

Banned
I was just thinking we could do with another Snow White thread.
This is just a poll
(no need to discuss anything else)

Was waiting and waiting - None was ever made.

Couldn’t believe it.

So I made one

Let’s see how many NeoGAF members will see it… let’s see how many won’t see it

Boring anti-woke bait thread...

Chelsea Peretti Eye Roll GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

ManaByte

Gold Member
Aside from Jungle Book and Aladdin, all of the live action remakes are terrible. So no.

I will watch the live action Lilo and Stitch since Chris Sanders is still involved and voicing Stitch and they cast the original cast members in it.

lilo-and-stitch-live-action.jpg

Last edited:

Quasicat

I did last week. I fired up the original Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs and enjoyed it! I have no desire to see the new one.

Eiknarf

Banned
Boring anti-woke bait thread...

Chelsea Peretti Eye Roll GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine
Nope

Just because others may have started SNOW WHITE threads that I know nothing about doesn’t mean this is bait.

When I did a search for Snow White, etc. no POLLS came up. So if there’s so many Snow White threads, as others have stated, aren’t you at all interested in seeing how many of your fellow NeoGAF members are going to see it ?

Last edited:

Saber

I would willing to give a chance if it was a silly retake on the originals with very few changes mostly coming from modern tech, that way would be comforting for both the current adults who grew up with these tales and their kids. But since we're talking about modern Disney, then no. And the fact the a bunch of soys comes here with the typical "grown ass man" excuse, this generally means a red flag.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom