• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wimbledon 2013 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simplet

Murray will be torn to shreds if he loses this.

I actually hope he comes back. I don't really like him, but the thought of Janowicz in a Wimbledon final is making me gag, and we need someone who can challenge Djokovic a little bit at least.

Just used gifcam to capture Andy Murray's GF reaction from Wimbledone youtube live stream:

andymurraygirlfriendn4sjo.gif

What the hell!?! I leave work and Murray is about to lose and now he just won a set 6-1!?!

Did Verdasco just collapse or something, did the crowd rile him or something?

John Dunbar

correct about everything
i'm beginning to believe the argument that the "big four" only exists because they're the only non-mental midgets on tour.

HeroMK

Neo Member
There hasn't been a complete 2 sets down comeback in this tournament so far. Every person that has come back from 2 sets down to even the match has lost the final set.

zero_suit

If Murrey doesn't win Wimbledon this year then he never will. It's now or never basically.

Wouldn't say that. He's only just hitting his potential (if that).

Given the draw left, it's certainly kinder on him than most years but on form he can beat anyone.

Hindle

Banned
Wouldn't say that. He's only just hitting his potential (if that).

Given the draw left, it's certainly kinder on him than most years but on form he can beat anyone.

I'm under the assumption that Nadal will get his act together soon, and he'll begin competiting for the title in future tournaments. Dyokovic as well on grass is amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom