• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wimbledon 2013 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuuKyK

Damn, official Wimbledon post destroying Bartoli. Wtf? Just saw on mobile. Pretty much says that the win was a fluke.

this is random...but I always see random people in the royal box/officials/others wearing buttons with the wimbledon colors on their jackets. does that mean they are members of the club?

D_prOdigy

Bartoli the popular winner

BOgELrKCQAQ6NFE.png:large

Heh, BBC just showed a clip from Novak's press conference.

Went on holiday to Scotland and snapped a pic of Murray's hometown then sent it to him lol

Final will be great. I expect a long match and despite all of the upsets its great to have the No.1 and No.2 players ready to meet.

oh and screw the haters, there'd have been nasty comments whoever won. stop pretending that these stupid people are worthy of any attention.

pulsemyne

Heh, BBC just showed a clip from Novak's press conference.

Went on holiday to Scotland and snapped a pic of Murray's hometown then sent it to him lol

Final will be great. I expect a long match and despite all of the upsets its great to have the No.1 and No.2 players ready to meet.

oh and screw the haters, there'd have been nasty comments whoever won. stop pretending that these stupid people are worthy of any attention.

They are worth attention. Medical attention.

Certinty

Fucking idiots are those people on Twitter.

I'm a Lisicki fan and not fond of Bartoli but congratulations to her.

As for tomorrow, come on Andy! For some reason I was more confident in last year's final, but as a fan I'm still backing Andy to win, I think in 4.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, this beast needs laying to rest. Nole can win all the Wimbledons he wants after this, but for God's sake I want people to stop talking about Fred Perry.

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
If djoko plays at least as good as he did against Federer last year I don't think he'll lose, but somehow I see this going 50/50. I say Murray in 5

Hige

The text looks smaller too. The 2013 looks smaller and the M in Miss starts further left compared to the other names. Not sure if it's just the angle playing tricks, though.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
The text looks smaller too. The 2013 looks smaller and the M in Miss starts further left compared to the other names. Not sure if it's just the angle playing tricks, though.

Yeah you're right, it is a bit too far to the left. I don't think it's too small though, think that's just a perspective trick.

jdforge

Banned
I hope Andy wins today. I still carry the memories of Djoker pulling all those fake injuries from years ago and have never liked him since.

Murray for the win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom