• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wimbledon 2013 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

D_prOdigy

Poor Sabine. The experience will do her mental strength wonders though.

Bartoli would be a thoroughly deserving champion. Great player, and she's been far the better player today.

Baleoce

She's incapable of getting angry it seems. She just wants the ground to swallow her up. 99% of other players would have let the anger kick in at some point after the 1st set, and just played off of that. At least then it would have been something to channel. I don't know how to feel about this.

diffusionx

Gold Member
I would say that Lisicki needs to get some mental toughness, but I watched that Serena match and she had plenty of that. This is disappointing.

LuuKyK

Ugh, worst Wimbledon ever. Watch Djoker lose to Murray tomorrow...

I would say that Lisicki needs to get some mental toughness, but I watched that Serena match and she had plenty of that. This is disappointing.

She was not the favorite in that match. She was in the final. See how that turned out... :(

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Oh God, please! Please Sabine! Don't make me hate you!

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
I blame coaches all over the world for not teaching people how to hit overheads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom