• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wimbledon 2013 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
If Lisicki had put that overhead away...

Anyway, I like Bartoli. It's not her fault that she had a good draw. You can only play what you're up against.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Should have been Radwanska. Sabine, smh. Losing a fan here.

I guess lisicki was just mentally unequipped. We saw a self fulfilling prophecy that started in her mind and the sad part is she saw it cpmming too

LuuKyK

Awww... Bartoli being supportive. Honestly I am happy for her. You can see she fights hard to be where she is at. And I am sure we will see more of Lisicki in the near future.

Akira

Can someone gif Lisicki walking away from the photographers? There was some murmur from the crowd and I missed it. Was she crying?

D

Deleted member 144138

Unconfirmed Member
Well done Sabine :) Germany is proud of you!

Congrats to Bartoli!

John Dunbar

correct about everything
was i imagining, or was there no space in M. Bartoli in the winners board? it looked like:

Miss S. Williams
Miss M.Bartoli

Pedrito

Bartoli's draw was piss easy but she's been a solid player for a decade now and she's a great grass court player. Not exactly an underserving winner. You can only beat the person you have in front of you.

caesar

Banned
kyn.gif

/dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom