• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter 2014 Anime |OT| I've got to find a dandy guy who killed my dad in the space

Status
Not open for further replies.
This whole thing is silly.
KyoAni has always worked on projects like these. Its what they are. Its what they obviously like to do. This is their identity for a few decades now. Why do people expect them to change?
Im not denying that , i actually agree.
but i was broswing and all of a sudden i got this huge SARCASM ALERT from your post and i could resist

Branduil

If you want to save KyoAni send them a really really good LN for their competition. I mean you've seen the standards of the stories that get chosen for animation so it can't be that hard to best them. Add a bit of pandering of course, they need merchandise money!

I'd do it if I could write in Japanese.

Im not sure if theyll ever change their artstyle that much. Maybe thats what people dont like?

It would be interesting to see how they would handle it, even if only for a single show. At this point, it seems like they've become synonymous with K-on faces, but they still do stuff like Nichijou which has a pretty different art style.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I actually felt like I had too much space for movies and OVAs, since I like, never watch those. I was all "So I watched Wolf Children and what else in this category all year? Nothing?" Had to really reach to find things, haha.
It's why three was chosen but apparently it wasn't enough for some. Oh well, it can improve on it next year.

Looking forward to tallying up the votes...

Branduil

HappinessCharge Precure info

zYZhFDz.jpg

If she's not the new designated fat one of the Cure fanbase, we have a problem

Edit:

That's supposed to be chubby? :\

cajunator

Banned
It would be interesting to see how they would handle it, even if only for a single show. At this point, it seems like they've become synonymous with K-on faces, but they still do stuff like Nichijou which has a pretty different art style.

I loved Nichijou. It would be great if they made another season. KyoAni shows typically have a degree of charm to them and a lot of it has to do with quality of animation. Their characters always feel alive.

Firemind

So you can vote on ongoing shows. Huh.

Reading through the OT thread, 2013 was an average year at best. Railgun sequel fucking lol.

Her waist is like 18 inches.

There are many other things that could be questioned about a Cure's body measurements in general being unhealthy.

Im still amazed at what passes for chubby in japan now.

The ones who apparently don't look like super models

Maybe it applies more to Yuuko than it does Honey. Transforming always does some weird things to the body.

Well, you tell me

O6jIttZ.jpg

Samurai Flamenco - 2

I liked this episode much better than the first one, now I actually see the Kick-Ass comparison a little better. I feel like this is a bit more down to earth, and less insane than Kick-Ass, though, which I kinda prefer here. I noticed the show was a little less ugly too.

Just more tolerant of things, now.

Crocodile

Samurai Flamenco - 2

I liked this episode much better than the first one, now I actually see the Kick-Ass comparison a little better. I feel like this is a bit more down to earth, and less insane than Kick-Ass, though, which I kinda prefer here. I noticed the show was a little less ugly too.

Just more tolerant of things, now.

KIDDING-another-soon-gif-problem-bro-captions-31667859-275-183.jpg

cnet128

Banned
Samurai Flamenco - 2

I feel like this is a bit more down to earth, and less insane than Kick-Ass

heh...heheh...

Buddy Complex 4

Mayuka is seriously precious. Truly this is a great season for HanaKana characters.

The talk of how some people from Aoba's time might still be alive is making me wonder what twists the show is going to come up with in that area. I wouldn't be remotely surprised if someone he's already met here turned out to be his grandkid or something.

Oh, and we have a cute wheelchair imouto now? What is this, Code Geass?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom