• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter 2014 Anime |OT2| Waiting for Sakamoto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gintama 98-99

etiOTAt.jpg

dem VG parodies slayed me

Link Man

Banned
Happy Birthday guys!

Engaged to the Unidentified 2

ibzEDiZDYLNgb9.png

Oh gods, too cute!

Another fun little episode, feels like each episode of this series is packed full and is really satisfying.

And then there's Benio.

ii0jnsTyByFt0.png

Jintor

Kill la Kill 15

(Yes I'm behind)

Enjoyed this episode. Garg size disparity was lols. Nudist beach was lols. Satsuki shutting down millionaire face by demonstrating that fear, no greed, was the ultimate baseline level feature of humanity was great.

Chuunibyou Ren 06

Finally! Something happens that isn't dumb filler.
Nice to finally see some progress with their relationship too
, it's been a long time coming.

After a heated episode though my money is on them relaxing it back a bit and picking it up again towards the end of the series. I could be wrong though.

Lurky

Sakura Trick 6

Wow the yuri was extra strong in this episode. I wonder when the third pairing will show up though... At any rate, they ended the episode in such an awesome way. I hope the show keeps going down this route.

Cardfight!! Vanguard: Link Joker Episode 123 (engDub)

The Vanguard Assassin's vs UltraRare's Kourin, excellent fight, as is the case one can never predict who will win. Next episode I cant even guess if it will be Aichi or Ren Suzugamori as its not like the anime is afraid of making characters lose and us having to go through entire tournaments again. Looking forward to it.

Morikawa still incredibly hilarious.

CorvoSol

also Corvy I have made the purchase and you shall be watching Kinos Journey soon.

What you mean like tonight? All I need is to know when.

In the meantime:

HIGURASHI 21

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLEEEEEEEE

FUCK. FUCK. FUCK.

Why was I trying to EAT during this episode? Oh man. That first part holy shit, man. Holy shit. Stomach turned.

Kinda hard to stay #TeamShion after this episode. I still think that
Mion, Onibaba, and the Village Head got what they had coming to them. Though Onibaba should've been made to suffer more since every single thing that has happened in this show is that vile old hag's fault, and I don't believe for a damn second that "Oh no this time for sure Onibaba was telling the truth and had nothing to do with it. I mean the needles in the meatballs and the man being chopped into pieces and a woman being burned alive are all definitely not orchestrated by a woman whose name is literally evil old woman.

So back to team #Ooishii it is.

And if ever there was a show where the phrase
"Next time I'll get it right!"
scared the shit out of you, it should be Higurashi.

Gintama 101

What a way to start the third year. Seeing Toshi's weak side. A cursed sword makes you interested in Magical Girls, and have a Pretty Cure ring tone. lol

Woooow. woooooow.
Disappointed it didn't say "To-Love Ru is super interesting.

Looks like something big is going down with this in mind.

cnet128

Banned
HIGURASHI 21

FUCK. FUCK. FUCK.

Why was I trying to EAT during this episode? Oh man. That first part holy shit, man. Holy shit. Stomach turned.

Mion, Onibaba, and the Village Head got what they had coming to them. Though Onibaba should've been made to suffer more since every single thing that has happened in this show is that vile old hag's fault, and I don't believe for a damn second that "Oh no this time for sure Onibaba was telling the truth and had nothing to do with it. I mean the needles in the meatballs and the man being chopped into pieces and a woman being burned alive are all definitely not orchestrated by a woman whose name is literally evil old woman.

If you survived that episode, you can survive anything.

Satoko best girl, or Satoko BESTEST girl?

(Also Onibaba does have an actual name, lol. Sonozaki Oryou, as I recall. Though of course being a Sonozaki, even her real name has the "oni" character hidden in there...)

What you mean like tonight? All I need is to know when.

In the meantime:

HIGURASHI 21

FUCK. FUCK. FUCK.

I might not be able to re-experience this myself but fellow viewers reactions help.

Gintama 102

2D vs 3D waifu wars. All this Otaku/NEET/Hi-something shaming in this show. And people love it. lol.

So Yamazaki is dead? Granted they used that excuse to try to kill Hijikata. Shit's going down real hard right now, and Hijikata is being a worthless NEET right now. Damn it sword.

Gbraga

Just watched Kill la Kill.

Anime is saved, GAF. I'm in tears, I was literally jumping around and screaming during the episode, the Don't lose your way moment made me go fucking nuts.

SO FUCKING GOFOOODFIHFEIODIOPHDSHIOJPODSJOPPOASDFJOPHI3I1609N

FUCK

Articalys

Only bit of news from the Katsucon Funimation panel: the Attack on Titan dub will premiere at Anime Boston (March 21-23).

edit: oh, and they still can't confirm a BD release date for Eva 3.33.

Future Card Buddyfight Episode 7
tumblr_n10gp8oSUd1qbxqfpo1_500.png
tumblr_n10gp8oSUd1qbxqfpo2_500.png

Tatsuyo is hilarious in this deck building focused episode and the friendship stuff was lovely.

The teams being fairly set and the expected development
Noboru finally getting his own Buddy (Baku has to be next I guess, he cant stay deck building exclusive)
made for a nice and brief change of pace from the serious plot.

Just watched Kill la Kill.

Anime is saved, GAF. I'm in tears, I was literally jumping around and screaming during the episode, the Don't lose your way moment made me go fucking nuts.

SO FUCKING GOFOOODFIHFEIODIOPHDSHIOJPODSJOPPOASDFJOPHI3I1609N

FUCK

I was jumping up and down during that episode too. This is what I wanted Kill la Kill to be right from the beginning.

I will need lots of cuteness tonight.
It will likely be a bad night lol.

Uh oh, well I hope everything's all right for you!

GaoGaiGar - 18

Let's all take a moment to appreciate one of the most powerful attacks in mecha history.
mssQJWV.png

MARVEL AT ITS GREATNESS.

Sorry Giga Drill Break and Rocket Punch, you've met your match! The fact that in the English dub this man is voiced by Dan Green makes this attack more powerful than those two attacks combined.

So we finally have our first huge cliffhanger of the show. Though it's probably going to be all resolved in the next episode. I have to say though, I like how the main hero Guy is actually getting weaker as the series goes on as opposed to him getting stronger. The last few episodes have shown his attacks getting less and less powerful, to the point where he couldn't even pull off his signature attack. I'm really interested to see where they'll go with this. Especially after this episode.

Gazoinks

Kill La Kill 18

I feel like this show is finally starting to live up to its potential. Good episode. Ragyo has turned out to be a really fun villain, I can definitely see the Kefka comparisons in this episode. Hope this show manages to maintain the quality it's been showing lately for the rest of its run.

cnet128

Banned
Wake Up, Girls! 6

So Hayasaka is kind of an ass.

I mean, I can accept him putting the girls through grueling training and telling them constantly that they're not up to scratch, because let's face it, they are a little substandard and some proper training is exactly what they need right now.

But bullying one of my favourite girls and
trying to drive her out of the group
? No. That's going too far.

No-rin 6

Suzuki continues to be amazing.

Absolutely love how her appearances ramps up the BL.

Liking new girl Kanagami. She and Kousaku make a pretty good business team.

Had forgotten how Oppai was another contender for best girl.

Wish Woodman would be an official member of the gang. Anything so long as he appears more often.

Extremely pleased to see Becky after the severe lack of Christmas cake from the last few episodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom