• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter 2014 Anime |OT2| Waiting for Sakamoto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Link Man

Banned
Arakawa 12

i0zK1inmQPkZW.png

I feel like I've seen something like this recently...

Anyway, incredible episode. Nino and Rec bringing the feels. I'd claim Nino as a waifu, but, well, she belongs with Rec.

Kinmoza! 09

The episode where this is from:
i8tC2UOOVAoQ1.gif

That gif is how I found out about this show.

Funny game of hide-and-seek in the episode. Weird that they put that after the credits though since it was so long.

If you're worried about video quality, don't be:

http://ask.fm/ultimatemegax/answer/109436945519

unless by some coincidence you're the one that asked him that question, in which case you already knew the answer.

I'm not too worried about the video quality as much as I am about no English subtitles. Really need to begin studying those kanji starter books among other things.

And yes, by some coincidence, that was actually me asking that question...

I would love for this to get released here. Which of course it wont :(

I can maybe see NISA or Right Stuf's Lucky Penny line getting this. I was just going to import a CD soundtrack for the series, but after this was announced I figured I would show my support to the series by getting the Blu-ray.

Articalys

I'm not too worried about the video quality as much as I am about no English subtitles. Really need to begin studying those kanji starter books among other things.

And yes, by some coincidence, that was actually me asking that question...
To be honest I kind of figured that was the case, since the odds of two people actually referring to it by the full name "GJ-bu: Repeat Disc" felt pretty low, but hey, better safe than sorry.

So what's the general opinion on Toriko? I watched a random episode and it seemed so bad.. all the characters look terrible and the animation seemed stiff.

To be honest I kind of figured that was the case, since the odds of two people actually referring to it by the full name "GJ-bu: Repeat Disc" felt pretty low, but hey, better safe than sorry.

I guess what I should have added to my original post was that calling that release a BD-box does not make much sense for only having one disc. I also shouldn't be too surprised someone found that post regarding GJ-bu: Repeat Disc's video quality. I'm certain I just found that user's ask.fm site through Anime-Gaf in the past week.

So what's the general opinion on Toriko? I watched a random episode and it seemed so bad.. all the characters look terrible and the animation seemed stiff.

It follows the typical trend of longer shows in which when big events happen they bring out the best on the staff to give rather impressive looking fights while other episodes have average to below average fights.

Creative fun foods, good adventuring, and a really memorable narrator. Its been a good watch for 140+ episodes now. On my list its One Piece level if I had to rank the Naruto, Naruto Shippuden, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Toriko bunch. (Naruto > Naruto Shippuden > Bleach > Fairy Tail >>>> One Piece = Toriko)

Midonin

Pretty Rhythm Rainbow Live 45

Not a whole lot of the girls this week, mostly Hiro.
Honesty is the best policy, and while turning everyone into roses and bringing them aboard a train which turns into a giant constellation of himself is out there in terms of Prism Jumps, it's still not as flamboyant as the girls.
In the end, I really liked this one because that asshole Jin
finally got what was coming to him by being punched in his smug face by DJ Coo.
He was a good scheming Shinichiro Miki character - not to Kaiki levels, but serviceable for a kids' show - but his days are done.

Looks like next week is an Otoha episode, and I love some Otoha. She's got the strongest will of all the girls underneath her exterior, and she plays a really wicked sax solo.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Happy Birthday Regulus Tera (14th) and Lafiel (15th)!
R.I.P. Nafe. ;__;
Happy B. Day to all our shoutas!
I'm 24!!
Also, Happy birthday to Regulus and Lafiel!
Thank you!
Ooooo Happy Birthdays all around!
Tis the season for lewd.
Happy 14th bday, regulus.
Thanks Narag! Gonna pick up the last episodes of Stars this weekend, hopefully!
Happy birthdays!
Thanks!
Happy birthday yall! I hope everyone is having a great day!
ChibiArts Cure Sunshine is now playing with Marine and Blossom!

Saki Episode of Side A 10

Eh....this episode was basically watching Toki see into the future, sees Teru win and then lets Teru wins. Repeat over and over again.

Link Man

Banned
Higurashi 16

Things are starting to get interesting again. However, I am starting to get a bit tired of Satoko (I realize this might make me sound like a horrible person, but this is fiction, so whatever).

Reminds me of Jacuzzi
9rz4i0t.gif

He also has his badass moments quite often, when he isn't crying.

Also because I can, let's post this as well. Because Baccano!
lKDAsta.gif

See ya later Isaac Cowboy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom