• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter 2014 Anime |OT2| Waiting for Sakamoto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarmel

Banned
More like there's no way the anime will be completely faithful to the LN so this might as well be anime original.

Well they have more source material for this than they did for KnK, where I believe they only had the first novel and a draft of the 2nd. Also if Gatoh himself is working on the scripts (to some degree even if it turns out Yonezawa is lead), which by all accounts is a guarantee, then he should know exactly where the narrative stuff is going.

cnet128

Banned
Sadly this is the only good part of the second series of Higurashi. Everything after the first series was an utter waste.

Why do you speak such lies.

I do agree that the first series was probably more enjoyable, but Kai has a lot going for it too. For one thing, it contains possibly my favourite arc of all in Minagoroshi-hen (more for the Satoko arc than for the revelations and madness at the end, though both are good), and at any rate the series really wouldn't be complete without it.

I wish I had hear how... bad "Recently, My Sister is Unusual" is, before trying it out. I thought the anime had an interesting name, before watching it. So I decided to try it out.

It was one of the worst and most horrifying anime I've ever seen. I cannot believe I suffered through the entire first episode. It was creepy and awful in the worst ways.
There's no joke, the first episode contains rape. It was an extremely disturbing anime with some of the most backward values.

But Mitsuki is cute, so it's okay!

New thread? Wall of shame time!

Code:
cajunator  1,150  
CorvoSol  1,066  
KirbYayoi  708  
Branduil  626  
firehawk12  531  
Jarmel  476  
Admiral Woofington  470  
Gazoinks  434  
R_thanatos  414  
Narag  409  
Theonik  357  
cnet128  348

Hmm... I came twelfth. Not bad, but I have done and can do better.

RDowzIM.png

You see...

bvSepkr.png

Happiness Charge Precure!
Director: Tetsuya Nagamine
Animation Production: Toei
Opening Date: 2/1
Official Site: http://www.toei-anim.co.jp/tv/precure/
Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3TzLhXrGp0

The eleventh season in Toei's annual plastic shit commercial magical girl show for small girls and lonely adult men. A stellar opener with super-sumptuous animation a ton of visual callbacks to well-loved season Heartcatch Precure has everyone nervously hoping for the best after enduring an entire year of DokiDoki, the worst Precure season in nearly a decade. Always be mindful of that well-known adage for the ages, "When people hope, Toei laughs."

...I was going to give you props for giving Precure top billing...

imBi33fqLzcPV.jpg

Mikakunin de Shinkoukei
Director: Yoshiyuki Fujiwara
Animation Production: Dogakobo
Opening Date: 1/9
Official Site: http://mikakunin.jp/
Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g30-vTU-IIo

Don't get your hopes up from the trailer. The shrill, precocious loli and the protagonist's sister constantly plotting to molest her ruin what otherwise could have been a pleasant romcom.

...but then you shat all over the wonderful Mikakunin and the godly Mashiro, thus invalidating any opinions you may hold.

Let's all talk about how Plamya is the best Sekai Seifuku.
I like Natasha the best. Personally.

Any opinion about best girls in Sekai Seifuku that do not involve Kate being so much better than all the rest that there isn't even any comparison are categorically incorrect.

Baikal, I'm revoking your loli-loving licence.

Hyouka 11

No.

You know what? Fuck this show.

Melodrama over a fucking shitty movie the girl never bothered to finish. Holy shit if I wanted lame ass, pointless, meandering, blathering arguments over fucking nothing I'd come into this thread and read my post history.

Fuck Hyouka. There has been no character development of any sort in 12 episodes now, and the addition of bullshit melodrama over a fucking home movie is, God I can't even think of a word strong enough to express my discontent with this boring, pointless, absurd, horrible, over rated piece of shit of a show.

Fuck KyoAni. Fuck them for dropping things like Full Metal Panic! to make SHIT like THIS.

and last of all, FUCK ME for not listening and thinking this show would ever improve. God I haven't wasted my time on a horrible show like this since at LEAST 00 Gundam.

Holy shit what a waste of my time this entire, awful, miserable piece of filth has been. Hotaro is deplorable, Chitanda is right there near the top of my list of most awful female characters in anime ever, Satoshi can go fuck himself with his bullshit Sherlockian vs Christie nonsense and Mayaka can call me when she wants to be in a show that doesn't suck as much as this.

FUCK.

On the one hand, I'm kind of disappointed to see you giving up on this show so close to reaching the festival arc that everyone loves. On the other hand, you would almost certainly have hated that too, so you probably made the right decision!

Ahahahahah this image is too perfect.

I really have a hard time imagining not liking episode 11 of Hyouka. That was such a magical, perfect episode, and the way that arc ended was just brilliant. Seeing everything get broken down was a chilling experience.

Actually, Corvo's posts are just making me remember how perfect Hyouka was.

Yep, the film arc ended in such a fantastic way. Houtarou getting played and the aftermath of solving the mystery, just so good.

Indeed, I thought the conclusion to the film arc was definitely one of the strongest moments of the series, both from a character perspective and an actual mystery perspective.

Tonari no Seki-kun 5

uzawa is literally hitler

I was going to berate you for using "literally" wrong, but then I realised you were right.

hnnnnnnnnnnnnngkon

Anime-GAF

lZY2ROj.png

hnnnnnnnnnnnnngkirino

No.

You know what? Fuck this condiment.

Melodrama over a fucking shitty sandwich I never bothered to eat. Holy shit if I wanted lame ass, corn syrupy, slimy, tomato-slathered condiments on my fucking burger I'd come into this kitchen and eat my own cooking.

Fuck ketchup. There has been no flavor development of any sort in 12 burgers now, and the addition of bullshit melodrama over fucking home cooking is, God I can't even think of a word strong enough to express my discontent with this sour, disgusting, absurd, horrible, over rated piece of shit of a condiment.

Fuck Heinz. Fuck them for dropping things like Cocktail Sauce to make SHIT like THIS.

and last of all, FUCK ME for not listening and thinking this condiment would ever improve. God I haven't wasted my time on a horrible condiment like this since at LEAST EZ Squirt.

Holy shit what a waste of my time this entire, awful, miserable piece of filth has been. Tomatoes are deplorable, squeeze bottles are right there near the top of my list of most awful containers in my refrigerator ever, HJ Heinz can go fuck himself with his bullshit Jalapeno vs. Balsamic Vinaigrette nonsense and Red Gold can flavor what it wants to with a sauce that doesn't suck as much as this.

FUCK.

*slow clap*

(Ketchup actually does suck, too.)

Let's not get too ambitious here. As I am now, I'm pre-Hunter exam Gon and Cajun is Hisoka when it comes to posting.

cajun is...Hisoka...?

Well, now I'm terrified.

ITS SO CUUUUUUUUUUUUTEEEEEEE
I LOVE EVERYTHING

AAAAAAGHHHH THERE HE ISSSSSS

...except Hyouka.

And SAO =/

Why the fuck I can't stop watch this gif.

It's too awesome not to watch.

I took me some moment to realize that I have watched that for almost 2 minutes. That gif should be illegal! Its....hypnotizing!

I agree with all of these sentiments. That gif and Kobeni are dangerously close to making me actually appreciate :chet, which goes against everything I believe in.

Gotta go back to my Rin gif to remind me what true waifus look like.

iNACTSoG3DfI0.gif

(I've been coming back to look at this gif almost every day since I made it. It's too good. Why is Rin so amazing.)

Nobunagun - 05 *10:21 mins in* [END]

While I am incredibly grateful that we were given this amazing kissing scene 5 mins into this episode, they also made it painfully obvious that Sio is developing feelings for that toolbag Adam "aka Jack the Ripper". It's one thing if she was liking him from the start and had her eyes on no one else prior, but when you tease me with the idea of her having feelings for Asao (not to mention the subtext) only to have her fall for a man I will not tolerate that bullshit. Dropped.

Aw c'mon SDBurton, you can't give up right after the episode that gave us the "this is wrong I have Asao-san" line, firmly establishing Shio's feelings for her one true love as romantic and pure! If you're a true believer in the garden, you should have faith that it will prevail even in the face of adversity!

Imagine having to watch both seasons with Shinpachi. Or watching Samurai Flamenco with Gintoki.

Psch, Sugita Tomokazu transcends mere individual roles. There was a time when I heard Sugita characters as Kyon, but these days I just hear them as Sugita. Which is good, because Sugita himself is a Totally Cool Guy.

(The real explanation for this is that between Bururaji and Tokyo Encounter I've probably heard more of Sugita being himself than I have of him voicing any individual character. Also I've never seen Gintama.)

Is anime saved yet?
Space Dandy episode 5. Just like anime Jesus, Space Dandy rose from the grave (located at the mall) after 7 days and gave us Space The Last of Us.
So in the end, it was a moe loli that saved anime.

It is right and just.

Loli is the lifeblood of anime.

And how!

Azusa was baffled by the horrifying view—

"Just what is that? Is that thing—no—is she even human?"

"This is your task, Azusa." Ritsu held out one end of the chain and placed it in Azusa's small hand. "Make her talk, make her confess about her murder."

The pigtailed woman stood there, listening intently.

"Don't worry, if she wants to kill or make any sudden movement to you, the leash will tighten and slowly end her life. Or you just simply click the button here for the leash to work manually." Ritsu explained. "She's our biggest asset to solving the murder case that happened in the city recently, treat her well, yeah?"

The black-haired police beside Ritsu showed some administration paper from the jail the prisoner had been staying in to Azusa. It contained a photo and a little bit of information about the prisoner, except her name.

"Every three months we'll come and check up on you. If she shows good behavior, we'll take the chains off her, except for the leash," Ritsu cleared her throat, "Good luck, koneko-chan!"

Days went by, and now Hirasawa Yui—the prisoner—only still had the leash around her neck. This leash prevented her from doing anything harmful to Azusa. It was designed by the police, an automatic leash that was connected to the user's brain, torturing the user to death. Azusa had remained unharmed ever since. However, the prisoner remained passive around her, and Azusa was cornered about this simple yet never-ending case.

"I'm really sorry…I didn't mean it…"

Yui was aware that the leash was tightening around her neck by time she touched Azusa, but she didn't care. The woman was hurting because of her, and—she couldn't do anything. She was a prisoner, the subject and Azusa the detective who needed to solve the case.

"It is better for me not to say anything again…huh?"

...Why would you write this. This hurts my brain.

I don't think I'll ever get tired of this image. There's something eminently adorable about it. I don't even know what it is, it's just some kind of...essence.

Actually, before you all get too far off topic of Hyouka so I don't wind up derailing the thread back into being about me again tomorrow, I figure I owe the thread a better explanation of my problem with the show, so that there can be some manner of closure and because I feel like my display earlier is a poor way for me to end out the day.

So let me give you the bad, first. Please note from here on out (and disregarding comments I made in the heat of earlier today) that this is reflective of my opinion of the show and its quality, and I promise to do my best to avoid claiming it as fact. I will, however, avoid the use of "IMO" and just state things as I have seen them. All the same, this is only the way I have seen the show.

First, as I stated before, I really do not like the show's character designs. I'm bringing it up first because it's the least important. It's hard to exactly explain it since it really boils down to "it did not please my eyes" but the style really wasn't my cup of tea at all. About the only design I did like in the show was the long-haired movie girl. The rest I was not a fan of the massive eyes, no rest of face sort of thing going on, and the characters felt sort of round of head and spindly of limb to me. I realize I'm not making much sense here, but that's how it is. Someone earlier said that others have made the claim that the show looks like K-On, and while I do feel that way, having never seen K-On I can't say how much that effected my opinion of character designs. I'll simply leave it at "I really did not like them."

Second, I honestly found too much of the show's mysteries, well, boring. Maybe the words "mundane" or "banal" work better here. Maybe Slice of Life isn't my thing. To wit I can think of very few shows that fall into that category that I have seen, and most of them are easily reclassified as other kinds of things. So it's entirely possible that they just weren't my thing. Speaking from that perspective, however, I cannot deny that they felt boring and unimportant. Even knowing that they weren't going to be whodunnits, they felt so very empty to me. The only one that kept me interested in how it was going to turn out was, as I've said before, the one about Chitanda's uncle. Because it actually mattered. There was a reason to pursue what was going on, and there was an evident relationship between the cast and the plot. I felt though that every other plot arc in the show had nothing to do with the cast. Finding earrings in a swimming pool and helping Chitanda understand emotions she had no more than a few hours prior felt more like a waste of time than anything I was meant to care about. This disconnect between the cast and the events around them constituted a significant problem with the plot to me, and one I dare say I find even in shows where a connection is more "blatant." Since we were talking about Kill la Kill earlier this evening, I'll use that as a similar example, in that while Ryuko is blatantly connected to the plot, so little of it feels like it really is connected to her character. Again, a terrible attempt at explaining myself, but I'm thinking on my feet here, and it was the first show I hadn't expressed vitriol for that came to mind.

Third and final, would be the cast. To be perfectly frank, I could not find it in myself to be attracted to Hotaro and Chitanda independently or as a unit. Hotaro felt entirely cliche to me, a stereotypical loner outcast disaffected youngster who just can't give a darn gosh dang it! The path of his growth I can comfortably admit, I suppose, inasmuch as it was "Hotaro slowly begins to open up and give a shit about solving these mysteries" but it wasn't anything new or engaging. It felt textbook. In fact, it was difficult to not see much of the show as the writers opening "High School Anime 101" and writing from there with plot points like hot springs trips and school wonders going on, but I digress. The point is Hotaro could not interest me because I felt like I'd seen his character a thousand times when I was his age. Chitanda came across as a manic pixie dream girl without the magical elements. When she wasn't being gratingly stupid, though, there didn't feel like there was that much to her. The arc about her uncle granted her some measure of depth beyond being the Eye of Sauron that compelled Frodo to Solve the Mystery of the One Ring, but once the arc concluded, that development was gone and Chitanda was back to shoving her face in Hotaro's face. Satoshi bugged me even more because I felt like he was less a character and more a living plot device, extant only for the sake of drawing attention to (often, I felt, in absence of any visible evidence of) how Hotaro had changed or providing pointless info dumps. He lived and breathed exposition and nothing more. Even his Sherlockian development did nothing for me, since it meant that the guy who liked to give info dumps could now do that and go "HOLMESHOLMESHOLMES" whenever he wanted. Mayaka I was least bothered by, since I felt her sour mood best reflected how I would cope with these same circumstances and peoples, but as all of you can readily attest from your frequent interactions with me, putting up with someone who is a constant bitch kind of sucks. As a result, Mayaka, though decidedly more sympathetic than the others, could not carry the show for me. Ultimately, I think what causes me to remark "there is no character development in Hyouka" is not so much that there isn't but that I was expecting something unique, noteworthy, special, engaging, moving or deeper than what I got, for all that I had been told it existed, rather than the developments I encountered, which felt, for all I could see, stale, mundane, obvious, and cliche. I realize what it must mean to hear me saying this about a show so heavily lauded for its character development, and I'm apologetic because nobody likes hearing someone say lots of bad stuff about shows they like, but I have nothing else really to add to that. Indulging in more base methods of expression for a moment, I think that The Flowers of Evil handled the development of its cast in a much, much better way, and in about the same amount of time I spent watching this show.

Moving on to the positive elements of the show, for a moment, I did think that Hyouka was well-made.

Although I did not find the character designs pleasing, I cannot dispute they were well animated. Motion was fluid, hair in KyoAni is always top notch, and expressions, such as they were, worked. The lighting in the show was hands down the best part of it, but scenery and the use of color were also high quality. I really found Hotaro and Satoshi's bike ride out to Chitanda's residence particularly beautiful. They spared no expense in that, I feel.

Likewise I thought that the music in the show was very nice, and fitting for the scenes. There have been shows I have hated the sound track every inch of the way, or where the music has sounded like an unbearable noise in the background the whole time, but Hyouka's sound track was pleasant enough, and fit well with what it felt like the show wanted to do. With that I have no qualms.

So ultimately, whether by taste or through fault of product I do not presume to say, I could not bring myself to like this show. I appreciate that many of you do, and I'm very happy for you. For myself, however, the search for a good show I can really sink my teeth into and connect with both the plot and the cast must continue. I apologize for causing a stir and, glancing at my clock, I realize that such time has passed since I began typing this that perchance the topic has moved on from Hyouka and I am doing the thread a disservice by opening the wound once more and pouring salt atop it, but I felt I might as well do this now, so that I can avoid doing it tomorrow, and because I honestly did think I owed it to the thread, and to those who made the recommendation, a better explanation for why I did not like and am not continuing the show, rather than a lengthy string of petulant F-Bombs.

Thank you for wall of text. Don't really have anything to add, just wanted to assure you that I read it all =p

Usagi Drop 1-11

SCelG.gif

All these feels

Watching Usagi Drop is happiness.

Space Dandy 5

This episode was really enjoyable, maybe the most enjoyable episode for me so far. Yet I can't help but feel conflicted in my enjoyment of this episode because it's probably not what Space Dandy is meant to be. What Space Dandy kind of had going in previous eps was this crazy "we can do anything" kind of vibe. From the silly search for alien ramen to the zombification of all society... everything was just about going with a random flow of crazy ideas with no regard to reason or logic or laws of nature.

And then this episode comes along, and while I loved it, it felt incredibly safe and full of cliches and just really, really... normal. It also made the robot and cat-alien-thing seem rather irrelevant.

You said it yourself in this post - the whole point of Space Dandy, for better and for worse, seems to be that it's free to do pretty much anything it wants. So I figure an episode like this is perfectly within the bounds of reason.

Nobunagun 5

Who knew Newton was a sexual predator?

Everyone on this team is a sexual predator.

Hey, Galileo isn't a sexual predator! I think!

His love for Hozuki was pure!

Imagine SZS without Inu Curry, trippy off the wall OPs, or Hiroshi Kamiya.

THAT'S NOT SZS

People still talking about KyoAni like there is hope that they will ever produce anime based on not shitty in-house LNs again.

But...but...Amagi!

...And finally, because I actually managed to wake up early enough this morning to fit in a quick episode before work...

Yes! Precure 5 GoGo! 42

Komachi's final focus episode! And I should really have guessed that Komachi's climax would be the one to take out mushroom-crone once and for all. It was eminently satisfying seeing the Cures berate her for twisting all these stories out of shape and using them as nothing but empty tools to further her own interests - exactly the issue I've had with most of her appearances.

BELIEVE IN THE HEART OF THE BOOKS

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Maybe old, but I found a recent Vice Japan video about a dude who likes Hatsune Miku:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fB_...PTgP5GaWCNxntiFdHWWqzq&feature=c4-overview-vl

And, surprisingly enough, it's not your typical sadlife piece about hating 3d girls because they sweat or whatever. lol
Ah, so this is who I blame for all the Miku nendos that keep being released.

Not really a fan of vocaloid music, but that's probably down to not finding many songs that I like since at the end of the day it is an instrument so one can't really compartmentalise it into a genre. I mean Triple Baka is old but still one of the few I like.

Also Teto Kasane is the best (yes I know she technically isn't one).

Just saw the wall of shame. Just squeezed into the top thirty which is pretty impressive considering I haven't talked about one single new show yet.

Quasar

It should be interesting to see whether they can do slapstick again as they haven't done one in a long time. I'm curious as to how the artistic style is going to look, such as closer to Fumoffu or Hyouka.

Wasn't that what people said about KnK regarding KyoAni doing action again?

Jarmel

Banned

Well Takemoto/Gatoh aren't Ishidate/Hanada. That said, yea they could easily fuck it up or the source material isn't that good. You never know.

I'm more interested in the actual artistic style as it's hard for me to imagine something looking like Hyouka but with Fumoffu antics. Takemoto has advanced a lot since his FMP days so I'm curious how that will translate to ABP.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I gotta keep going. Gotta do it for her.

I want to feel the rage later on too, so then I can flip a table from anger.
Mawaru Penguindrum
I'm a fan of the eponymous Pet Girl and I still hated the show by the end. lol

(team #petgirl is best team)

zeroshiki

That's not really a fair comparison since there was nothing wrong with the action in KnK. The problem was the godawful source material. AmaBri is a better bet because its being written by Shoji Gatoh, the writer of Fumoffu and pretty much all the KyoAni shows people like.

Thoraxes

Eh, it's still long enough that I can enjoy watching it. I just got on a more SOL-ish type kick, so I pretty much just am craving to binge down anything remotely in the category whether it's good or not.

It's one of those phases.

To the bolded, I disagree with your choice, good sir. I do respect your taste to know that it is still a team worth being on though.

Well Takemoto/Gatoh aren't Ishidate/Hanada. That said, yea they could easily fuck it up or the source material isn't that good. You never know.

I'm more interested in the actual artistic style as it's hard for me to imagine something looking like Hyouka but with Fumoffu antics. Takemoto has advanced a lot since his FMP days so I'm curious how that will translate to ABP.

Has it been confirmed that Takemoto is the director?

Gbraga

Looks neat! One more to the backlog.

But I was talking about best girl this season, so there's only one Ringo :3

Benio and Kobeni (Mikakunin), Kagari (Witch Craft Works), Chitoge (Nisekoi), Haruka and Mitsuki (Sakura Trick) are also incredible though. *-*

Last season it was all about Candy Store, Hotarun and Mitsuki.

So best

You guys are crazy. I'm not going to read through 10+ pages. I thought the Superbowl was on. Isn't that supposed to reduce posting in all other threads? Not increase it? Wtf!
This only proves that there aren't ENOUGH eyeshield fans on #AnimeGaf

Zvezda 4
Decent episode. Hope every character gets their own origin episode.
I believe that's the plan

Usagi Drop 1-11

SCelG.gif

All these feels
i feel like i know where this is going ..

wVe3utO.gif

EDIT: Damnit double post. The thread move slower than I expected
As someone who didn't post for 7 hours ( sleeping time ) i disagree.

It was worth it just for his mum.

And the teacher ... don't forget the cute teacher !!

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Eh, it's still long enough that I can enjoy watching it. I just got on a more SOL-ish type kick, so I pretty much just am craving to binge down anything remotely in the category whether it's good or not.

It's one of those phases.

To the bolded, I disagree with your choice, good sir. I do respect your taste to know that it is still a team worth being on though.

What SNAFU instead. Or No-rin from this season. Pet Girl should have been another Toradora, especially after the first arc. Instead, the only claim to fame is that at least it's not Golden Time.
The only thing that might make the whole thing worth it is if they ever decide to adapt the final set of novels. But who knows if that'll ever happen?

Why must you be on the team that suffers? :(

cnet128

Banned

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person who made it to the end of Sakurasou without hating it.

EDIT: And since folks are talking waifu talk, the best girls are clearly Nanami and Misaki.

DOUBLE EDIT: The imouto is actually better than any of them, but got so little screentime that I sometimes forget she exists. This is why we need a second season!

Benio and Kobeni (Mikakunin), Kagari (Witch Craft Works), Chitoge (Nisekoi), Haruka and Mitsuki (Sakura Trick) are also incredible though. *-*

Did...did you just shun Yuu? ò_ó

11 posts in the last thread, 1 of which was actually about an anime I watched, 6.72 of which were about a certain heterochromatic waifu. I can do better
but I won't.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person who made it to the end of Sakurasou without hating it.

EDIT: And since folks are talking waifu talk, the best girls are clearly Nanami and Misaki.
The first time they did the story arc with the guy being depressed over his lack of ability was fine. I even compared it to Hyouka at the time, IIRC. The problem is that they went through the
same arc three more times, and he shows no sign of growth at all after each time
. It's worse than Golden Time inasmuch as there's no development, but is only saved because none of the arcs involve a ghost.

Thoraxes

What SNAFU instead. Or No-rin from this season. Pet Girl should have been another Toradora, especially after the first arc. Instead, the only claim to fame is that at least it's not Golden Time.
The only thing that might make the whole thing worth it is if they ever decide to adapt the final set of novels. But who knows if that'll ever happen?

Why must you be on the team that suffers? :(

I've seen all that you listed, plus like 5 others I caught up on this past weekend. All of Silver Spoon, Golden Time, Chihayafuru... I know I heard good things about Love Lab, and Oreshura looked okay too.

It's my character flaw to like the best ones ;_;

One thing I was thinking of starting, because people still speak highly of it, is Gintama.

DOUBLE EDIT: The imouto is actually better than any of them, but got so little screentime that I sometimes forget she exists. This is why we need a second season!
I'm on her episode now and she's the best! The warm-up punches are hilarious.

Theonik

Next HappinessCharge! Precure episode details. Will leave it spoilered if you want to read (not that it'll matter shortly after). Reveals an aspect to the dress up thing.
Sounds good!

who's hitler?
ibjTp5tBfqhThU.png

Are you a Condiment Culture Expert?

Because her booty is hanging out of her HipHop skirt!
Using the Saki school of design.

Theonik's form change is Cappucino Rumba. Your happiness is 84% charged!

I'll do a one-cour watchbet with someone if they'll watch Rozen Maiden.
Strike Witches.

Elvis wishes he could be as fabulous as Isao Sasaki.
Hear hear

Dear lord! I am so horny and angry right now. I need to go punch something and make out with it afterwards.
Well. Once you put it that way...

This thread has successfully made another time loop.
Endless Eight was a piece of television genius QED.

Kumeta chatter just reminds me that Joshiraku didn't even make the top 25 last year.
Really hurts :(

Wizard Barristers - Episode 4

This show is dumb. Each episode is worse than the last. It's painfully obvious where the main story is going, but they're going to drag it on with dumb cases while getting there. The show gets lewder with each passing week too. It's just a matter of time before I drop this to protect myself from the horror of Umetsu. This week's episode is a dumb copy of Primal Fear. Wow. So original! The art is getting worse too. Even the action is starting to get boring. I'll probably give it another 2 episodes before seriously considering dumping it, because I have a weakness for stupidity. :(
I tried to warn you that this was the inevitable conclusion of all this. Can't be helped. :Umetsu etc.

Wideface iz dum

#TeamTallface
izxlVNYsfYFK7.gif

cajunator

Banned
I mean, surely KyoAni would never do something like this in a million years rig--

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--

KyoAni is great at making cute things. The problem is Shaft are GODS at it.

Pet Girl of Sakurasou - 6

Nanamiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii oh my goood this episode

zRYqtRo.gif

Stay strong BEAR.

I'm just gonna pretend that we're talking about this Ringo and agree with you.

x5PpCFb.png

YES

Where is this from? :O

Penguindrum. Ringo is amazing in so many ways. shes also fucking insane but thats perhaps her best trait.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwGI7liBFf4

cajunator

Banned

Did...did you just shun Yuu? ò_ó

Misaki is best girl in Sakurasou. She even gets naked and covers herself in cake. Great personality right there.

11 posts in the last thread, 1 of which was actually about an anime I watched, 6.72 of which were about a certain heterochromatic waifu. I can do better
but I won't.

You posted mostly about Kurumi and thats perfectly acceptable and quite encouraged.

Shengar

Jeez, I can't fucking believe it that we talking about Ringo, and yet this girl is not brought up to the conversation.
Nichibros00133-650x365.jpg

EDIT:fix the image

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom