• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter 2014 Anime |OT2| Waiting for Sakamoto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Golden Time 16

Holy serious episode, Batman! Felt so bad for Koko this entire episode. Although, Wake Up Call was a great name for the episode.

The whole bit at Koko's house was amazing. It was nice to see Koko get her feelings out even if it's in the Koko violent way, but looks like she learned the Honesty bit from her Father (Who was hilarious.)

Ending of the episode was absolutely amazing. I need a gif of Koko rolling around on the bed at the end. xD

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Golden Time 16

Holy serious episode, Batman! Felt so bad for Koko this entire episode. Although, Wake Up Call was a great name for the episode.

The whole bit at Koko's house was amazing. It was nice to see Koko get her feelings out even if it's in the Koko violent way, but looks like she learned the Honesty bit from her Father (Who was hilarious.)

Ending of the episode was absolutely amazing. I need a gif of Koko rolling around on the bed at the end. xD

"Banri, make this for me!"

fertygo

Woah Precure CG ED just getting better in everyyear, I actually don't mind watching full anime of that.

But of course they wouldn't allocate enough budget for the CG to keep it looked good for 50 eps though

Oniisama E - 06

3dwEJy0.jpeg

Nanako is bullied further, from her classmates to her seniors, and with Tomoko not even looking at her the same way, she's almost reached her breaking point. Thankfully (or not so thankfully) Lady Miya gives her some sound words of advice to get her back on track.

God that was so adorable too.
I would love for Koko to go in my kitchen and totally fail at cooking in the most adorable way ever.

She's amazing. I was straying a bit for Linda's charms, but Koko is too damn gorgeous and Waifu to ever contemplate that again!

Midonin

Sky Girls OVA

With the KanColle anime coming later this year, I want to see one of the few military-esque girls fighting aliens shows that I haven't watched yet.

The girls themselves look like a nice bunch. Three well known VAs behind them, and the designs are cute, though there's not as much variation in their designs are something like Strike Witches. The flying machines are also less streamlined - there's a lot of moving parts visible and it's all very mechanical, but seeing Otoha pull out a sword was pretty cool. The idea of a time limit for the battles also added some tension to the scene. It was an easy watch, and so, onto the TV series.

Oniisama E - 07

Misoono-san, we noticed that you lost the present we got you, but we found it! It was
in the incinerator for some reason but that's ok, we got it out and put it in this pretty new box, which I'm slowly going to hand over to you a-oh... bitterfingers!

...and this is the episode where shit starts to get really funny. Even that ending was hilarious.

Midonin

SoniAni 05

Felt a lot like the first episode, just being a day in the life, only this time with an outside observer to comment on things. Sonico's charm is irresistible. The ending with all the local mascots was kind of weird. Next week looks like a lot of fun - zombie cruise ship!

Ojamajo Doremi Episodes 11-51 [END]

So I ended up finishing this yesterday and it is now up there with my favourites. This show oozes personality constantly with fun comedy and strong emotional episodes that really do tug at you (Episode 34 for me in perticular, in fact pretty much any episode focusing on Aiko is a tough watch for me) hopefully the next seasons can match this as well.

So I ended up finishing this yesterday and it is now up there with my favourites. This show oozes personality constantly with fun comedy and strong emotional episodes that really do tug at you (Episode 34 for me in perticular, in fact pretty much any episode focusing on Aiko is a tough watch for me) hopefully the next seasons can match this as well.

The next seasons are even better. =D

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Gundam Build Fighters Episode 17:

You know, it really takes hot garbage like Nobunaga the Fool to truly be appreciative of how splendid the fighting and the mechs look in GBF here. Anyway, the Round of 16 has begun in earnest, and oh my god so many Gundam references, will need to check out the TV Tropes Mythology Gag section later. Right, so outside of a few forgone conclusions the first match is between Sei/Reiji and Mao. Interesting that so much of the focus is on Mao even though he has no chance of succeeding against the protagonists. All around this was a nice start, not as good as the Feilini episode, but still rather well done and also not bogged down by annoying side plots and ship teases that have worn out their welcomes and just become unbearably annoying.

Dynedom

Legit surprised to see my blurb about Maou being chosen for the AOTY thread. Makes me feel I should have put more effort into it.

All hail Yamato.

Nobunaga the fool -02

this "fool" is trully an magestic idiot of the higest degree but at least he is honnest so i dont dislike the main character.

Lol at caesar leaving things to brutus ... this will not end well.

Gonna watch the rest it seems

Gbraga

I still didn't get past episode 1 of both Nobunaga shows this season. I'm watching way too much stuff >_<

But I want at least give each their 3 episodes to prove themselves. Judging from the first episode though, Nobunagun has potential to be the kind of stupid I love. Nobunaga the Fool was interesting, but the execution was kinda boring, how can I put this... If you talk about what happened in episode 1 of the Fool to someone else, they'll be way more hyped then you were when you actually watched it. It's like someone on the team has a great idea of how to make the good kind of retard, but someone else really wants it to be serious, despite actually being retarded.

Buddy Complex 5

It's becoming painfully obvious that best girl isn't going to win in favor of opposing-side-in-war girl. But I guess that's not the point of the show. Protag continues to be pretty enjoyable and the new coupling power didn't have a yaoi name to it nor is the relationship advancing towards that route. So that's a good thing. But in the next episode we're apparently introduced to a new character
that can also do coupling. Looks like this new character might be a tomboy or a really effeminate boy, we'll see

The Pilot's Bore Song 5

Only reason I'm not dropping this is because the story seems to be going somewhere as a whole, but every individual episode seems so disconnected. Whatever.

cnet128

Banned
Yes! Precure 5 GoGo! 43

The leader of Eternal pays the Cures a visit to see if they're worth anything (of course, because only caring about what things are "worth" is his whole schtick). By using their willpower to summon enough strength to defeat a group of Hoshiina formed from their own shadows, they prove that they might indeed be worth something.

Also Nozomi thinks she's a tree now.

Articalys

I honestly don't know how the Super Sonico anime has actually managed to not be terrible. It's nothing particularly great, but definitely more than I expected given that it was based on a mascot character whose main trait was huge boobs. Yousuke Kuroda is doing quite a bit of work making something from nothing.

Gbraga

I honestly don't know how the Super Sonico anime has actually managed to not be terrible. It's nothing particularly great, but definitely more than I expected given that it was based on a mascot character whose main trait was huge boobs. Yousuke Kuroda is doing quite a bit of work making something from nothing.

Suzu is the answer.

JoeFu

Banned
K I started watching Gundam Build Fighters because someone linked the youtube channel in the AOTY thread. I'm on episode 3 and it's pretty good. I don't get why people are building Zakus and crap though... Why would anybody build those things?

Knowing that an episode is about Aiko in general is like "mental prep, lets go!"

The following seasons are even better than the first one.

There's also a movie for both Sharp and Motto. I believe Motto's movie has more leeway to watch it (like before Motto... 44 or something), but Sharp's movie is pretty strict. Watch Sharp's movie after episode 39 because it ties directly into 40.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom