• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter 2014 Anime |OT2| Waiting for Sakamoto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gbraga

Jeez, I can't fucking believe it that we talking about Ringo, and yet this girl is not brought up to the conversation.
Nichibros00133-650x365.jpg

Access denied

cajunator

Banned
Jeez, I can't fucking believe it that we talking about Ringo, and yet this girl is not brought up to the conversation.
Nichibros00133-650x365.jpg

EDIT:fix the image

second best Ringo. I was actually gonna bring her up on a youtube vid but there isnt much good stuff out there.

cnet128

Banned
Whew, a new page! Now I can finally stop compulsively scrolling up to stare at my Rin gif all the tim—

iNACTSoG3DfI0.gif

...Well, fuck.

I've actually had the gif open in a separate tab for days now so I can look at it whenever I want

cajunator

Banned
Whew, a new page! Now I can finally stop compulsively scrolling up to stare at my Rin gif all the tim—

iNACTSoG3DfI0.gif

...Well, fuck.

I've actually had the gif open in a separate tab for days now so I can look at it whenever I want

Im not saying Ive stared at gifs of my favorite characters doing insanely cute things at times... but I have.

Gbraga

Fanarts like this are really making me wish we had a Prepare to Moe Edition of Dark Souls

tumblr_n0e3ttfJT91shoq8ao2_1280.jpg

All the amazing gaming experience but with cute anime girls? Best game ever confirmed.

Fanarts like this are really making me wish we had a Prepare to Moe Edition of Dark Souls
All the amazing gaming experience but with cute anime girls? Best game ever confirmed.

All I can think of is how gaming side would revolt in disgust at this.

Gbraga

All I can think of is how gaming side would revolt in disgust at this.

Well, yeah, but if it was either a spin off or a new IP but with the same kind of gameplay as Dark Souls, I don't think people would have a problem. And it would be SOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

Well, yeah, but if it was either a spin off or a new IP but with the same kind of gameplay as Dark Souls, I don't think people would have a problem. And it would be SOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
Dark Souls fans are as crazy as you can get, they'd have a problem.

Gbraga

Dark Souls fans are as crazy as you can get, they'd have a problem.

Hahaha, I guess you're right. If people even have a problem with life and hometown in a game about life and hometown (from the guy who created those terms in the first place), they'd have even more problem with Prepare to Moe

sonicmj1

I think a hard-as-nails slow-paced action-RPG with a dark tone would be a poor fit for a game where all the enemies are moe girls in outfits.

Gbraga

I think a hard-as-nails slow-paced action-RPG with a dark tone would be a poor fit for a game where all the enemies are moe girls in outfits.

Fast paced action games are a better fit for anime girls, sure, but I do think it would work with Dark Souls.

But I didn't think about the dark tone, you're completely right about that. The game scared the hell out of me some times, the first time Kingseeker Frampt appeared I was terrifyied and it took me about 5 minutes to have the courage to get close to him :C

EDIT: And I can't wait for Conception II, 60fps baby making waifu simulator is too good to be true.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Aw c'mon SDBurton, you can't give up right after the episode that gave us the "this is wrong I have Asao-san" line, firmly establishing Shio's feelings for her one true love as romantic and pure! If you're a true believer in the garden, you should have faith that it will prevail even in the face of adversity!

Have too many shows I'm watching this season already, I refuse to watch one that crushes my hopes and dreams. :lol

I need to rewatch this from the beginning. Been reading the spoilers and I'm just mind blown.
Yeah, the author has precedent for mind-shattering endings. One of his earlier mangas, Katte ni Kaizo, ends with the revelation that
the entire story was a fantasy concocted by the two main characters, who're actually asylum patients. They were encouraged to construct their own reality by their therapist, who turns out to be one of the other main characters.

I haven't read the SZS ending yet but I'm expecting to be similarly confuddled.

Shengar

https://31.media.tumblr.com/14084b902e0ca718acf07311b24bf7f4/tumblr_n0e3ttfJT91shoq8ao2_1280.jpg[img]

All the amazing gaming experience but with cute anime girls? Best game ever confirmed.[/QUOTE]

I think it'll be better to left this as fanarts
Plus, Priscilla is enough represent the moeness of Soul Series (along with Maiden in Black)
[QUOTE][IMG]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/53561352/Souls_Series/1348572338324.jpg
Chibi_Maiden_in_Black.jpg

Space Dandy 5
What's this? A Good Space Dandy episode? Really? What's the world coming to!

It was simple, it was predictable as the beats of the story and structure are almost a topic, but it was well done and it "worked", it was a sweet episode, and that's the important thing.

I liked it more than the previous ep because while that one was pretty original, the style of humor left me cold and rigid. Like a zombie.

CorvoSol

Everything's coming up Chet!

You know what they say about Chet. What Chet goes up must inevitably come down. And then bounce up and down for like, 2-5 more minutes.

e: In retrospect this might look assholish but I was just trying to defuse tension. I love you Corvo.

No.

You know what? Fuck this condiment.

Melodrama over a fucking shitty sandwich I never bothered to eat. Holy shit if I wanted lame ass, corn syrupy, slimy, tomato-slathered condiments on my fucking burger I'd come into this kitchen and eat my own cooking.

Fuck ketchup. There has been no flavor development of any sort in 12 burgers now, and the addition of bullshit melodrama over fucking home cooking is, God I can't even think of a word strong enough to express my discontent with this sour, disgusting, absurd, horrible, over rated piece of shit of a condiment.

Fuck Heinz. Fuck them for dropping things like Cocktail Sauce to make SHIT like THIS.

and last of all, FUCK ME for not listening and thinking this condiment would ever improve. God I haven't wasted my time on a horrible condiment like this since at LEAST EZ Squirt.

Holy shit what a waste of my time this entire, awful, miserable piece of filth has been. Tomatoes are deplorable, squeeze bottles are right there near the top of my list of most awful containers in my refrigerator ever, HJ Heinz can go fuck himself with his bullshit Jalapeno vs. Balsamic Vinaigrette nonsense and Red Gold can flavor what it wants to with a sauce that doesn't suck as much as this.

FUCK.

Bwahahaha, I hate Ketchup, so I am a-okay with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom