• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter 2014 Anime |OT2| Waiting for Sakamoto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articalys

A text crawl during SAO's reairing confirmed the July start for the new season, though it was pretty much a given:
RIlvhIH.jpg

--------------------------

If you want to watch the 15-sec teaser CM for Mushishi Zoku Shou again without sitting through the whole special (btw you guys have good memories to remember they aired the teaser back then):

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1gx33p

Defuser

Chuunibyou s2 ep 10

FUCK.THIS.SHIT

Whats the point of this second season again? Is it to fucking kick Shichimiya down to the ground and curbstomp her? Good god, I'm so pissed right now.

cajunator

Banned

Articalys

So how many named characters are there in the overall Strike WItches universe anyway, across all the shows/novels/manga? And is every single one of them based on a real-life aviation figure?

After War Gundam X - 9

So yeah, this was actually kind of awesome. Like, I figured they would use the Satellite Lasers in one way or another but not like THAT.

I mean, they freaking directed a laser signal from the moon into the GX's microwave to make the entire lake explode. Damn.

So anyway, Garrod is pretty easily forgiven for all the shit that he's done although he saved their asses, and I'm happy that Tiffa is finally getting more emotions than blank, and momentarily scared or surprised.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Kill la Kill 22

I had been wondering what the thing that happens at the end that got everyone so hype was.

THEN I SAW IT.

HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT BASED TRIGGER GODS

Wizard Barristers 6

Magical girls, but more like girl rangers in tight BDSM esqued clothing, we get more details about a certain officer in this one big conspiracy game.

Considering the amount of time it gives Cecil to play with one other person on the group, when will Stick In the Mud Girl be joining up, considering she whines about Cecil's naivety?

Also there were some horny ass kids in this. Fuck that adult as well, got what was coming for him. Although... he did technically do what he set out to do.

There was also a cosplay reference I got

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Jesus christ, I just looked in that Sailor Moon thread.

What the fuck is even going on, why did they even bring up K-ON!? What does that have to do with Sailor Moon at all? FUCK.

Anime threads in OT really are the worst.

Conan-san

What the fuck is even going on, why did they even bring up K-ON!? What does that have to do with Sailor Moon at all? FUCK.

?? I'm not seeing it. The last post there is about how they toei up pretending the KV wasn't a thing

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
?? I'm not seeing it. The last post there is about how they toei up pretending the KV wasn't a thing

Read the thread. Over half of it is less about Sailor Moon and more about K-ON! and also people throwing around the word "pedo". Can't have an anime thread in the OT without that!

Some dude was like "they should make the artstyle like K-On"

Like on the second page.

It's reasons like these that make me steer clear from OT in general nowadays.

Man, hearing about this makes me think about how big of a bullet I dodged in there one time.

No.
No...
NO!
HELL NO!

Haha. I was only joking around.

In all seriousness, original Toei animation is fine and should never ever change.

Sounds like an interesting story... Go on?

I was typing up a massive thread there before asking if there were any anime that were very "Disney Styled" with a lot of whimsical song and dance routines and various musical numbers (this was before I found AnimeGAF). It ended up becoming really large, but in the end I scrapped it cause I thought I wasn't conveying my thoughts on it properly.

After seeing how people typically react to anime in OT, I could only imagine how much of a bad rep I would get on GAF had I actually posted the thread.

Huh, that's a pretty damn cool transformation.

Seriously fuck these guys for never animating Athena and her arcs.

So true.
Grown-up athena was never animated ... Such a missed opportunity .Instead of doing an entire filler season they should have at least animated the athena arcs instead .. Now everything is confusing as hell for anyone who haven't read the manga

I was typing up a massive thread there before asking if there were any anime that were very "Disney Styled" with a lot of whimsical song and dance routines and various musical numbers (this was before I found AnimeGAF). It ended up becoming really large, but in the end I scrapped it cause I thought I wasn't conveying my thoughts on it properly.

After seeing how people typically react to anime in OT, I could only imagine how much of a bad rep I would get on GAF had I actually posted the thread.

Ah, ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom