• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter 2014 Anime |OT2| Waiting for Sakamoto

Status
Not open for further replies.

survivor

Banned
Clannad 22

d'aawww that confession, Nagisa the best especially after Sakagami getting a huge downgrade with the glasses. I was sure hoping for more stuff on that robot story, there is more right?

Clannad 22

d'aawww that confession, Nagisa the best especially after Sakagami getting a huge downgrade with the glasses. I was sure hoping for more stuff on that robot story, there is more right?

Oh there's a loot more.

If you enjoyed this, you'll definetly enjoy After Story.

Make sure you watch episode 23 first though! It sets up After Story nicely.

Narag

Act of Valor

wow, such acting, much valor. kinda wanted to hate on this but it had the same sort of appeal Bad Grandpa had in that i could ignore the stupid loose plot and appreciate the entertaining parts. on the dudebro rating scale, i'd give a 7/10 but only because it just prestiged and it is working its way up to an 8. #yvanehtnioj

Yeah I'm watching that right now. Is episode 24 some sort of filler? You and PshycoNinja seem to only mention the importance of 23.

Episode 24 is the OVA.

Episode 23 is basically just an extra episode that provides a nice little lead-in for After Story. Not entirely necessary, but still a good watch nonetheless.

Gazoinks

Yeah I'm watching that right now. Is episode 24 some sort of filler? You and PshycoNinja seem to only mention the importance of 23.

Episode 24 is a "what if" episode showing what would happen if Tomoya ended up with Tomoyo. After Story also has one for Kyou. They're both pretty good, but can be watched whenever. I watched them both after I finished Clannad.

Kobayashi ga Kawai Sugita Tsurai!!

Well originally I thought it was something about firehawk's favorite seiyuu but sadly it isn't.

Instead, it's based off a shoujo manga where twins of different genders have to for some reason not explained crossdress as each other and go to each other's high school for whatever reason. They discover their future love and blah blah shoujo stuff happens.

cajunator

Banned
I humbly disagree.
moezzrc.jpg

That doesnt mean soccer is good but catgirl yuzuyu does look adorable on a soccer ball.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
i'm watching your dudebro movie. call of duty cutscenes have never looked so good
Have you seen... an Act of Valor?

Act of Valor

wow, such acting, much valor. kinda wanted to hate on this but it had the same sort of appeal Bad Grandpa had in that i could ignore the stupid loose plot and appreciate the entertaining parts. on the dudebro rating scale, i'd give a 7/10 but only because it just prestiged and it is working its way up to an 8. #yvanehtnioj
lol

Navy Seals are also actors! (No one said they were good ones though!)

Those feels when
Alice, Aika, and Akari become Primas
and then when
Alicia retires from being an Undine
Double feels when you realize that the woman who some of the songs passed away, along with the actress who played Athena.
(Although, of course, that's probably not a role she's remembered for).

survivor

Banned
Clannad 23

Well this was a pretty fun episode with some lewd hands holding. Imouto should have appeared earlier to help push the romance faster.

Based on the replies here, gonna skip 24 and jump straight to After Story. Not that interested in a "what if" episode.

Articalys

Sword Art Online II official site was updated, check the earlier post.

-----------------------------------------

One more episode of Space Bros left, and it's not even a good place to end it seeing as they are in the middle of an arc. :(
It's a real shame; hopefully after the movie later this summer (and a longer break for the manga to build up more material) they'll come back to it. I think I heard the staff wants to do more too.

Jewelpet Tinkle 10

A fun episode exploring the seven mysteries of the magic school and how the most scariest thing is the sudden appearance of a bishounen.

Link Man

Banned
I apologize. I would have posted that in the "Awesome" thread, but felt that Mikakunin was far too obscure for that thread. Had I known it would lead to this, however, I wouldn't have posted at all.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Hey guys what's u--

Oh, sorry. I thought I was in AnimeGAF, not MLPGAF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom