• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter 2014 Anime |OT2| Waiting for Sakamoto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articalys

I apologize. I would have posted that in the "Awesome" thread, but felt that Mikakunin was far too obscure for that thread. Had I known it would lead to this, however, I wouldn't have posted at all.
You've opened a box far, far worse than the one from this week's episode of Space Dandy.

Narag

Mods, please make this image the final post when you eventually lock this monument of shame:

s6DBaRBl.png

tia

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
So that latest episode of World Conqu....wtf are you guys doing?

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
AnimeGAF has gone soft. Just a couple pics and you're freaking out.

Clearly you people need to be reminded of Pohana and Kiripony.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Gintama 75
Best recap? Best recap.

I've always found Hata kind of annoying, but he was pretty funny here. And I'm glad we flashed back to his other funniest moment in episode 50.

Next! An arc!
Gintama always had the best episode titles, mostly because they don't give a fuck.

Shergal

Space Dandy 11
I really enjoyed the backgrounds and overall art direction in this ep. Also all the ships and lazors and stuff, delicious Hisashi Mori goodness.
I didn't like how the ep was such a tease, but it had a cool concept and some great lines of dialogue.

Branduil

Space Dandy 11

The art was, uh, weird in this episode.

Paper
moe, now I've seen everything.

I have the feeling I wanted to say something else about this episode, but I forgot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom