• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter 2014 Anime |OT2| Waiting for Sakamoto

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
pMrCWCj.png

So in a pony world do they still change into wolves? I wonder what that could look like.

Oh.

Kourin and Misaki are getting thirsty as fuck for Aichi at the start of s3 and onwards.

I'm liking the direction that season 4 is going with since Aichi has been boring as shit or cringeworthy as the lead for like 163 episodes. Except that time he was like a Ren clone in the first season. It's cool that in s4 that Kai is the
lead character, hopefully Kourin's with "Dark" Aichi or whatever the fuck he is now while he's brooding on his throne

Only problem is they are spamming the fuck outta "Mate" in the dialogue, probably not as bad as Buddy in Buddyfight (dunno since I don't watch the show) but it's way too forced.
Kai really is the ultimate animation saving technique. Just zoom to his face every few min, which was all of season 1 lol.

Do they explain later why aichi transferred back to his old private prep school place? Did he even go to school in the first 2 seasons besides occasional mark sensei?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
This is why you should like less popular shows like me. No ponyfication!

Let that be a lesson to you all.

Though even my peculiar tastes sometime resonate with the mass population to my peril.

4MzDfpI.png

cnet128

Banned
*catches up on thread*

AAGHHHH THE PONIES EVERYWHERE WHYYYYYYY

I totally skipped the second half of SAO but I want to watch this because of a short blue haired Miyukichi girl in it. Life is shit.

You should go back and watch the second half of SAO in preparation for the new season. That way even if you hate everything about it at least you'll be able to justify your hate and I can stop looking down on you for hating on it without ever watching it. And you'll get plenty of adorable Yui out of it either way. You know it makes sense.

Tenumi

Banned
I feel at home... still.

So with Black Lagoon starting next week on Toonami, I wonder what the under/over is on number of bleeps in the episode...

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Nobunagun Episode 11:

Well, that was a nice episode they had going there until the rape tentacles show up to spoil the fun.

Tokyo Ravens - 22

Ok Kon that was a very nice moment.

Ok doman that was a pretty great moment too ...
In other words that was a better episode than expected.

Fate Kaleid Liner Prisma Ilya - Oav

Quite good oav even if the production values weren't there... they did do however a nice dance choegraphy.

Taiga troubles were in a world of their own as expected and it was a nice bridge between Arc 1 & Arc 2.
Fate%20Kaleid%20Liner%20Prisma%20Illya%20-%20OVA.jpg

it was fun as hell :)
I wasn't expecting a smooth criminal michael jackson reference however.
can't wait to see season 2 , it's going to be excellent

Doki Doki Precure - Things that were considered for it

Source of this was from the Doki Doki Precure complete book, but...

Mana was supposed to become seitokaicho later in the series like Reika.
Alice was supposed to go to the same school as the others.
Alice's rejected engagements (as mentioned in the movie) would have gotten its own episode.
Alice's mother's name is Yotsuba Shouko.
Alice has an older brother, named Yotsuba Hiromichi.
Hiromichi was a former seitokaicho of Mana's school, and he was the one who inspired Mana to help everyone.
Mana would eventually fall in love with him.
the idea then was dropped because it would make Mana out of character.
after Hiromichi, the writers also considered Jun and Mana to fall in love with each other. But it was also dropped, because there's no point for her to fall for him.
before Hiromichi and Jun, there were plans to make Mana fall in love with Joe. Got shot down in an instant.
the jealousy episode (episode 10) was supposed to be more "extreme".
the writers wanted to develop Rikka and Ira's relationship more, but they thought it would be too "mature" for Precure. They refer those two as "star-crossed lovers".
the writers, character designer, and series director want to make a spinoff-sequel focusing on the Cures' daily lives.
the other two Jikochuu agents are Lust (from "lust" duh) and Goma (from "gouman", Japanese for "pride").
Lust and Goma died fighting Sword's teammates.
Sword became a Cure a month before the invasion. As such, she didn't bond much with her teammates.
the ending was supposed to be
everyone related to Trump Kingdom leaving because of the connection between the worlds is severed. MakoP put the last concert as a goodbye.
Empress' team followed Tarot motifs. The Glaive's Cure is Cure Magician, and the Crown's Cure is Cure Priestess.

Eat shit Nikaido

Articalys

Doki Doki Precure - Things that were considered for it

Source of this was from the Doki Doki Precure complete book, but...

Mana was supposed to become seitokaicho later in the series like Reika.
Alice was supposed to go to the same school as the others.
Alice's rejected engagements (as mentioned in the movie) would have gotten its own episode.
Alice's mother's name is Yotsuba Shouko.
Alice has an older brother, named Yotsuba Hiromichi.
Hiromichi was a former seitokaicho of Mana's school, and he was the one who inspired Mana to help everyone.
Mana would eventually fall in love with him.
the idea then was dropped because it would make Mana out of character.
after Hiromichi, the writers also considered Jun and Mana to fall in love with each other. But it was also dropped, because there's no point for her to fall for him.
before Hiromichi and Jun, there were plans to make Mana fall in love with Joe. Got shot down in an instant.

the jealousy episode (episode 10) was supposed to be more "extreme".
the writers wanted to develop Rikka and Ira's relationship more, but they thought it would be too "mature" for Precure. They refer those two as "star-crossed lovers".
the writers, character designer, and series director want to make a spinoff-sequel focusing on the Cures' daily lives.
the other two Jikochuu agents are Lust (from "lust" duh) and Goma (from "gouman", Japanese for "pride").
Lust and Goma died fighting Sword's teammates.
Sword became a Cure a month before the invasion. As such, she didn't bond much with her teammates.
the ending was supposed to be
everyone related to Trump Kingdom leaving because of the connection between the worlds is severed. MakoP put the last concert as a goodbye.
Empress' team followed Tarot motifs. The Glaive's Cure is Cure Magician, and the Crown's Cure is Cure Priestess.

Eat shit Nikaido
lololololol @ bolded

edit: it's funny because it makes it feel like Blue was on the staff making those decisions
RENAI KINSHI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom