• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -4| It's not my fault!

Community's choice! What should the next numbering of the |OT| format be?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I know, right? What the fuck is wrong with this guy?

Like maybe if his complain was that she drank too much, I could see it but he wanted a bitch-ass piece of paper! It's like winning the lotto then trading it for a part time job at Burger King!

Syrinx

Like maybe if his complain was that she drank too much, I could see it but he wanted a bitch-ass piece of paper! It's like winning the lotto then trading it for a part time job at Burger King!

Seriously, what could that stupid bird possibly give him that Urd can't? What the hell even was that thing?

CorvoSol

Eureka Seven 14

Growing a pair has literally changed Renton's voice. Stoner sends us on a long drug trip about phenomena. Episode is sort of a clip show.

Cardfight!! Vanguard 35 and 36
tumblr_mght15uQdF1qbxqfpo1_500.png
tumblr_mght15uQdF1qbxqfpo2_500.png

Post tournament has been fun, beach episode(2) and then even underground fights using prototype gear and Kamui/Morikawa and then Kai/Miwa bonding was great. Actually really liked the Kai Miwa stuff as the flashbacks showed how Kai has changed and makes it seem like we really need an arc or something explaining what happened, fortunately unlike everyone else, Miwa still sticks with him and understands him and Kai compelled to at least help out and enjoy Miwa's company even if he acts like he doesnt and what not.

Card wise good stuff.
though we need permanent additions to Aichi's deck

wonzo

Banned
Chihayafuru S2 1

ibjy8E8lKIq7u2.gif

This'll probably end up like later half of the first season or even worse but I don't really care at the moment as I'm just glad it's back. It's nice the frantic reaction bits are still there popping up every now and then as they we're one of the reasons I found the first season so charming at times. Hopefully the new blood can help keep this interesting and keep me engaged even with all the dumb boring card shit.

at this rate i'm gonna have to tear up my team taichi card as i'm sick of these spineless wankers but there's no way i'm defecting to the equally worthless team arata. team harada maybe?

I don't even necessarily have anything against the sport itself, but the sports junk is like the hour long cutscene you have to sit through in order to play the next 15 minute game section in MGS4.
You can skip the cut-scene's in MGS 4 tho.

cajunator

Banned
Just that I wish more people would participate in the thread instead of just lurk.

I never really understood lurking the anime yhreads.
If you like anime enough to read through this beast, then go ahead and comment!
What are people afraid of? The high profile posters take the brunt of criticism anyway.

Soma

What are people afraid of? The high profile posters take the brunt of criticism anyway.

I feel like I spend much more time lurking this thread than actually watching anime. :(

Another Hunter X Hunter Movie is coming

A special teaser after the ending credits of the Hunter × Hunter: Phantom Rouge film announced on Saturday that production on a second film has been green-lit. The teaser featured Netero, the chairperson of the Hunters Association, in front of a backdrop of a dimly lit street with a tall tower similar to the Heavens Arena. No further details about the second film were made public. The first film's advance screenings did not have this teaser; it was only added to the film on its official opening day.

Mondaijitachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru Sou Desu yo - 01

i have to say that i'm impressed .

The 3 leads are worthy of my attention ..they don't seems dumb and much better they respect each other places.

The world is very intresting and the rule concept is really Great

Mondaijitachi%20ga%20Isekai%20Kara%20Kuru%20Sou%20Desu%20yo%20-%2001.jpg

Well you're the one who opened the pandora box!

The black rabbit design is really cute ..it's no surprise it's cajun: approved ...it's r_thanatos: approved too !

So far it's really the anime with the most potential for "raw" entertainment .and i like all the design so far ..

Can't wait for episode 2

Syrinx

Speaking for myself, I had trouble just kind of bringing myself in here. I didn't want to say "Hi, Anime-GAF, I'm Syrinx." I'm just not comfortable doing stuff like that. I personally needed some sort of in, so I jumped in when somebody, I think Mad Pierrot, started watching Sailor Moon Super S, and I could actually come in and contribute.

Then I started watching more animu and posting my impressions here, and now the good majority of my now thousand posts are in this community.

cajunator

Banned
Mondaijitachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru Sou Desu yo - 01

i have to say that i'm impressed .

The 3 leads are worthy of my attention ..they don't seems dumb and much better they respect each other places.

The world is very intresting and the rule concept is really Great

The black rabbit design is really cute ..it's no surprise it's cajun: approved ...it's r_thanatos: approved too !

So far it's really the anime with the most potential for "raw" entertainment .and i like all the design so far ..

Can't wait for episode 2

I expect to get an answer to what the purpose of these games are, why only certain types can play the game and what role black rabbit has.
What happens to her if they quit the game?

Thoraxes

I just love that SHAFT gives me works that are almost avant-garde in their nature.

Sometimes they push the weirdest shit that nobody has ever seen before, and it always seems to be effective.

And I love them for that and their widefaces.

Milamber

Speaking for myself, I had trouble just kind of bringing myself in here. I didn't want to say "Hi, Anime-GAF, I'm Syrinx." I'm just not comfortable doing stuff like that. I personally needed some sort of in, so I jumped in when somebody, I think Mad Pierrot, started watching Sailor Moon Super S, and I could actually come in and contribute.

Then I started watching more animu and posting my impressions here, and now the good majority of my now thousand posts are in this community.

Yep, also me for the same reason. Though I may go back to lurking again. It's fun just watching you guys go back and forth. Also by the time I want to post a rebuttal, someone already posted it and I just delete it. This is happening way too often.

cajunator

Banned
What do you mean by that?

Hes talking about the whopping three releases that initially had problems.
Seems nobody remembers funimation and adv issues when they started.
Some early discs had atrocious quality.
Some didnt even work in my old dvd players.
Nisa had issues with a bad transfer i Toradora and one other set had an audio issue.
Nisa offeted free replacements.
Also the boxart of Our homes fox deity was badly printed and they also replaced that.
From that point it has been smooth sailing and I have over a dozen sets from them.

Bamboo Leaf Rhapsody - The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (2009) ep1?
tumblr_mghv70uv661qbxqfpo1_500.png

Kinda was like Kyon there at the end
time travel, the three year stopping time and bed in Nagato's home was a bit baffling especially when he brought up that when he visited her earlier that his body had been sleeping in the room next door. They didnt say what was the noise that the TPDD method causes

It had its moments and it seemed the anime had a visual upgrade, ED2 wasnt as good as ED1, miss my dancing SOS Brigae, Kyon and Koizumi and how OOC it was for Nagato.

cajunator

Banned
Again, they just started anime business.
Every company has had terrible releases.
I have hundreds of discs.
There is some abysmal quality stuff from every manufacturer.
Even Geneon had some problems.
Dont go pretending that any company is free of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom