• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -4| It's not my fault!

Community's choice! What should the next numbering of the |OT| format be?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
What gave you the impression that duckroll would even allow an OT-5 in the first place?

He's the one who corrected me when I said it would take eight threads to get to OT4 the first time round. Mod's word means we're going for OT-5 rather than -3 or 2.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
How long are you going to be stuck with this avatar? Its literally impossible to take anything from you seriously right now :(

Wow. I hadn't noticed. Without realising it I may be overlooking people's avatars if they are just of cropped photos from sporting events. I guess I'm as bad as those who ignore those with anime avatars.

I don't think so. I think they're going to drag on the debate from Cassim's side for another episode, and ep16 will be the one where they just pack all the action in, just like they did in ep13.

I think I might just skip an episode if that's the case. I can't imagine I'd miss much if it's another 15 minutes of dull politics.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Problem Children are Coming from Another World, aren't they? 1

Exposition ho! :lol Aside from that, though, great first episode. I've been wanting to watch an action-y anime for a while now, and I think this'll do nicely. Also, bold prediction time: Kasukabe will have to use Calico Cat as a betting chip at some point during the show. It just seems so obvious. :lol

cajunator

Banned
Problem Children are Coming from Another World, aren't they? 1

Exposition ho! :lol Aside from that, though, great first episode. I've been wanting to watch an action-y anime for a while now, and I think this'll do nicely. Also, bold prediction time: Kasukabe will have to use Calico Cat as a betting chip at some point during the show. It just seems so obvious. :lol

BEST SHOW.
Wait, scratch that. second best show.

I don't think Hito was putting Mad Pierrot on blast. But it sure came off that way.

Yeah it did. If he was being sarcastic it definitely looked bad :/

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Doesn't matter. Next OT is OT2 anyway.

Yes, that's right kayos, the next thread is OT2. And we'll all post in it.

l09XI.jpg

madp

The Light of El Cantare
I don't think Hito was putting Mad Pierrot on blast. But it sure came off that way.

Took me a couple of reads to realize that this wasn't what was happening :lol I was like "what? This doesn't apply to me at all. Is this because I still haven't watched SuperS yet?"

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Also, regarding Problem Children,
is Calico Cat a lesbian? It was hitting on that catgirl waitress, but male calicos are virtually nonexistent. So that only leaves one other possibility. :lol

Steroyd

I don't think so. I think they're going to drag on the debate from Cassim's side for another episode, and ep16 will be the one where they just pack all the action in, just like they did in ep13.

Hahahaha!

:(

Love Live - 02

There's something about this show, that makes it feel like it's just ticking the checkboxes to make an idol show, rather than teaching us about haters, guerilla concerts, being such a shining star that you'd disappear (AKB0048), or reaching to the hearts of your fans by trying your best, signing signatures while talking to the fans and there are fans behind the camera instead of just a camera (Aikatsu).

cajunator

Banned

I need to catch up with this. Misaki is probably laying by the side of the road with a broken heart along with all the other best girls from these kinds of shows.

Also, regarding Problem Children,
is Calico Cat a lesbian? It was hitting on that catgirl waitress, but male calicos are virtually nonexistent. So that only leaves one other possibility. :lol

I see no problem here :p
Also that catgirl waitress was CUTE. good lord that show is amazing.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Oh, you are? I'm sorry, I haven't been keeping up with this stuff. Been trying to clear as many games as possible before the GOTY voting expires. :(

Have you posted your GOTY stuff yet? If not, link me when you do please.

I offered to do it and no one has contested so yeah, I'm making the next OT.

cajunator

Banned
How exactly does one forget to sleep? You were watching animu, weren't you?

I've passed the sleep threshold. If Im not tired enough to sleep by 10 AM I just stay up and go back to work and binge on caffeine.

I may or may not have been watching some hidamari sketch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom