• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -4| It's not my fault!

Community's choice! What should the next numbering of the |OT| format be?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
sakurasou 14:

TfIpq.jpg

and then

http://i.imgur.com/rzqiW.jpg

lol

HNNNNNNG

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Wow. So... there's no say I have at all when I'm making the next OT? Ugh.

Do construction workers actually design the architecture? Do kids in sweatshops design the clothing they make? I think you might've misread that job description.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
If I recall, while one member does indeed have responsibility for the creation of the thread, the content itself is a community effort.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Man The Supernatural Anime is so bad. They couldn't even get fucking Dean to voice act. The dub voices have the 80's early 90's speed racer lip flaps.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
alhfkladfhahg

Horrible memories from back when I lived in Louisiana coming back...

Red ants don't need snacks or any other reason to fuck you up. I knew a guy who died from getting thousands of red ant bites, and he was just taking a nap on the shore of a lake during a fishing trip in South Carolina.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Before I vote I need to know if duckroll can actually see the results or if its totally anonymous.

As someone with some vBulletin admin experience you'd be surprised what's visible behind the veil. If memory serves I think you can choose whether votes are made public or not by default, so everyone's choices are logged, you just have to flip a switch to make them publicly visible.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
If I recall, while one member does indeed have responsibility for the creation of the thread, the content itself is a community effort.

This needs to be pasted at the top of every OT, that way we won't have any more rage quits from the thread. *cough* kayos90 *cough*

cajunator

Banned
Red ants don't need snacks or any other reason to fuck you up. I knew a guy who died from getting thousands of red ant bites, and he was just taking a nap on the shore of a lake during a fishing trip in South Carolina.

You know what I do when red ants bite me? I eat those fuckers.
They don't like that.
Speaking of ants, how come you dont see them in a lot of anime with all that messy food and stuff being constantly spilled and thrown about? Or for that matter, no giant hornets chasing some poor anime girl down a mountain.

Theonik

As someone with some vBulletin admin experience you'd be surprised what's visible behind the veil. If memory serves I think you can choose whether votes are made public or not by default, so everyone's choices are logged, you just have to flip a switch to make them publicly visible.
Yep, it is also possible to edit options so the 4th option may become "Duckroll is the bestest mod on all of GAF and we bow our eternal servitude to his box loliness"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom