• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -4| It's not my fault!

Community's choice! What should the next numbering of the |OT| format be?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I wanted to clear up this grave and odious offense from Tamako Market last night before I forget. During this episode Tamako visited another shop for a cup of coffee. Whereabouts the shop keeper served her and uttered these offensive, and nonsensical remarks:

After this, he offers Tamako some milk, training her with his poisonous thoughts and bad habits! If fresh and made properly coffee is never bitter! In fact, with the right beans and preparation methods, coffee can actually be sweet all on its own! So don't just make blanket statements like that! Of course, none of this makes any sense:

1348643-68PR6DE.jpg

Dude you have a wood box hand mill and a Yama glass siphon!! Those make excellent coffee, so what is your excuse?! Oh I see, you're a record shop? A record shop with premium brewing equipment lounging about like decorations. Did you use a Mr. Coffee machine behind the counter, or did you just steep coffee in a teabag? I feel like calling KyoAni and complaining!

w7GpUl.jpg

This reminds me of that time when Mio had a pair of AKG K701's and they are directly plugged into her laptop.

A total outrage and an insult to all anime viewers.

Grzi

Vividred Operation - 01

Uninspired and boring, but there were some asses, so I guess I'll give it and episode or two more, at least until I see some action.

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
I love you Extollere. Be my waifu.

I'm already dating InfiniteNine, so I'd have to check with her first... or, we could just have an affair. I think that would be really romantic. Affairs are kinda nice, don't you think?

Hey maybe her laptop had an amp built in!

(besides the 701s have a low enough impedance that they'd work on a laptop, they'd sound like shit due to their power hungry nature but still)

Yeah, not to mention on board audio! Get a DAC you heathen, Azunyan would never....

madp

The Light of El Cantare
but Shaft discussion is fun. Shaft often takes big risks with their stuff and it makes for very interesting subject matter, if not to everyone's tastes.

Arbitrarily comparing studios to foment discussion isn't fun, though!

At least we didn't die discussing SAO.

That entire experience was just warm-up for Chooney vs. Hyouka.
well, for the people that actually decided to engage the "Chooney is better" people anyway. I said fuck it after like one post

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Speaking of Geneijin, I haven't seen him post much lately.

I think he may have joined an organized crime syndicate or begun prostituting himself after finding out that the Zetsuen OST was only being released with the BD volumes.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
I would really put a video up but then you guys would have a video of me that yall can use for whatever horrible deeds yall can think of so no. I'm not making a video. I will eat a small chocolate hat though.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
I would really put a video up but then you guys would have a video of me that yall can use for whatever horrible deeds yall can think of so no. I'm not making a video. I will eat a small chocolate hat though.

If we don't get a video we'll be forced to use our imaginations, and I don't think you want the thread to be overrun with erotic fanart of you eating a hat. It will happen.

Branduil

I'm doing some informal counting on that AOTY thread and I've gotten some pretty surprising results already.

Unless I'm counting wrong, Fate/Zero isn't even close to 1st right now.

Hakkenden Touhou Hakken Ibun 02

Even more pretty boys. One in bondage and one not dressed for the times.

More setup, much more setup. Getting more characters introduced (all boys), more mysterious pasts talked about, etc. It was at least interesting, so that's a plus.

cajunator

Banned
Arbitrarily comparing studios to foment discussion isn't fun, though!

That entire experience was just warm-up for Chooney vs. Hyouka.
well, for the people that actually decided to engage the "Chooney is better" people anyway. I said fuck it after like one post

Of course its fun or we wouldn't discuss it silly!

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
"I'm doing some informal counting on that AOTY thread and I've gotten some pretty surprising results already.

Unless I'm counting wrong, Fate/Zero isn't even close to 1st right now.
"

Life is good and god is just.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom