• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -4| It's not my fault!

Community's choice! What should the next numbering of the |OT| format be?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nafe

Okay Mad Pierrot, your turn. Happy Birthday!

---

--Note: Everything marked contains major spoilers for this episode.--

Smile PreCure! Episode 46

Unlike how most others seemed who watched this episode I actually quite liked it. It's true I was a bit disappointed that we didn't get to see more of
the Bad End PreCure,as they seemed pretty interesting from the little glimpse we did get and I liked their character designs. I would have preferred maybe a two-part or even maybe a small story arc around them.
I also would have liked the animation to be a bit better naturally but I thought the fight was pretty cool for what it was. The effects and explosion animations seemed really good anyway. Although as far as attacks go I preferred
Bad End Beauty's Bad End Blizzard compared to the original's Beauty Arrow
as the visual effects were much more interesting.

The revelations that were dropped this episode were a nice surprise as it kept things from feeling too predictable as well.

The voice work was pretty good this episode the way everyone was belting out their lines. Asami Tano, who does the voice for Akane, hasn't been in much and I haven't really seen any of the shows Chinami Nishimura,who does the voice of Reika, has been in,or they've only been minor roles, so it was interesting to
hear them do the different tone of voice for their Bad End counterparts.

Some of the expressions of
Joker
were pretty good as always.

I noticed nobody mentioned the music this episode. I thought a few of the tracks used were really good. Having only seen the first half or so of the first PreCure and Smile, I don't know if these tracks are being reused but there was the scene where
Joker is causing the Earth to turn to desert and the Bad End PreCure are seemingly beating the main girls where there is that darker music with the chanting playing as this is happening.
I quite liked that one as well as the song that's playing in the background where
the girls are making their comeback and giving their speeches about never giving up.

Sure, it could have been better but overall I quite liked this episode and look forward to the final two. I am disappointed that it's almost over though. :(

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Is there a way to have a thought bubble "What you doing nii-san?" or something like that, kind of loses it's :kayos without one.

And no tiny hat?

Forgot the hat, but not enough room on the sticky-note I drew it on. The text I can squeeze in later.

Nafe

Do you have a database of birthdays Nafe?

MSN3G.jpg

Narag

So will this anime have an actual plot or will it just be a slice of life on the Intenet (SoLotI)?

Slice of Life. He just wants to make a really good thread while making everyone happy. He'll grow as a character as he learns both compromise and that he can't please everyone every time.

Nafe

Then I guess I shouldn't tell you about the birthday you missed then... ;p

Probably not...Excluding hosannainexcelsis and Icarus's birthday in September,which I found out about through someone else, I only really started doing it this year at the beginning of January. Unless your birthday was in the last couple of weeks...

My birthday has been posted elsewhere in the forum. I'll be disappointed if Nafe hasn't already found out where.

I think I know what it is, although due to timezones I might be a day off, I'll have to double check.

Pokemon B/W Movie 2 Short: Meloetta's Sparkling Recital

This was sadly not a 20 minute short of Miku Meloetta singing and dancing. Instead, it was a cute wacky hijinks short of how Meloetta loses some musical fruit and everyone goes through silly antics to help find it for her.

It still looks really nice and is pretty fun to watch.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Are you saying you didn't know it was Mad Pierrot's birthday? What kind of friend are you?

One that equally forgets everyone's birthdays! *he says while knocking the top of his head while winking and sticking his tongue out in that strange anime fashion that looks totally off if you try to pull it off in real life*

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Hataraki Man 2

Shangri-la~

AAAGH! I felt like punching my monitor during this scene. Holy shit, I'd kill her. I'd freaking murder the hag.

At first I thought Fumiya was just your common women hater, but his reasoning for not feeling comfortable around them is sincere. In the end, through his interactions with Hiro, we ended up getting another solid episode about real life. More non-SoL shows should try real life. It's an interesting subject.

Fun fact: 90% of the journalists who work with gossip stuff I know are women.

mpQfO.jpg

:Senran Kagura

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Okay Mad Pierrot, your turn. Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday, Pierrot-sama!
Smile PreCure! Episode 46

Unlike how most others seemed who watched this episode I actually quite liked it.

[...]

Having only seen the first half or so of the first PreCure and Smile
You need to watch Heartcatch to know why we are so disappointed with this finale. We were spoiled and we won't submit to mediocrity.

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
Would "exploring your options" be better?

NO! Don't you know that when a girl anyone says not to do something (because it's a turn on), that you're supposed to do it even harder? Maybe that's why you don't have a girlfriend!
Sorry, that was a low blow XD please forgive me!! I don't really mean that!

Only DTL can do this fiction justice. I call for a 40 episode doujin written by DTL and drawn by Extollere.

Well, I'm not really opposed to drawing yaoi hentai! I am open-minded after all! Besides, boys love can be kinda sexy
if they look like girls, lol.

Not really. DTL would insist on making i9 male and that would be a travesty.

Truly - of the highest degree... but I wouldn't allow for that.

Never mind, found a way to fit it.

BAhahaha

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
"NO! Don't you know that when a girl anyone says not to do something (because it's a turn on), that you're supposed to do it even harder? Maybe that's why you don't have a girlfriend!
Sorry, that was a low blow XD please forgive me!! I don't really mean that!
"

I think the only thing keeping you from being a rapist is your waifu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom