• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -4| It's not my fault!

Community's choice! What should the next numbering of the |OT| format be?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bakumatsu Gijinden Roman 2
Significant improvement over episode one, what amazing things an actually compelling episode from start to finish with an actual mystery one cares about and even provocative characters given screentime can do. Best moment near the end was this
And then when Magoichi pulled the golden guns out and they had blades on the end, mindblow. He better get more screentime

The OP song is quite good and makes me wanna dance when she gets near the end of it.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Mad Pierrot:

birthdaycake_zps651b1777.jpg

Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo 14

Christmas episode woot woot!

Sorata is starting to piss me off, but atleast he made up with Mashiron in the end. And Aoyama is still best girl.

Over all a good episode and a nice Christmas-themed OP. Looks like next episode we are going to be introduced to Sorata's dad.

zeroshiki

animegaf irc's so good not even articalys can stop ragequitting from it

I get the feeling that ragequitting from IRC isn't quite the same as ragequitting from GAF.

For one thing, your quit message will only exist for like 5 seconds before it gets buried in the latest discussion regarding hentai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom