• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -4| It's not my fault!

Community's choice! What should the next numbering of the |OT| format be?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Defuser

IRC =
xEam3.jpg

Name edited out to save his poor soul.

Does it start with a k?

Happy birthday to Pierrot-sama Oni! Lest I forget Oni.
At this rate the tranformation is inevitable.

I am drunk. Drunk with anger and questions.

Flit's maybe 50 at this point, right? Why didn't he do like Don Boyage and spend those 40 years mastering Mobile Suit piloting, rather than entrusting it to his dumb kid?
More like 40 ..and he did master something but that's tactics and robot engenering.
What kind of an ass is Flit? I mean, not only does he put his son in danger by forcing him to pilot Gundam, but he also spends his time moping about not being able to save the one he loved (when he was twelve) rather than focusing on the fact that he does have a wife and two kids. Yeah, the reason he's never home is TOTALLY because of work and not because he's trapped in a loveless marriage to Not Frau Bow with children who look like her.
Funny how he married the childhood friend and had 2 kids , yet never could let go of the newtype girl that died. That's what you call "fuelled by vengeance". But you have to admit that he didn't lose that mmuch time during this years. the entire earth army is at his disposal.. that's kinda "HUGE".
Why did Flit hide the Gundam, rather than entrust it to the Federation so it could spend those 40 years mass-producing them in preparation for the return of the Martian Successors?
Plot related. But rejoice it's a good and logic point ! one that make sense.. you'll find out later.
Seriously. Just as Flit's mommy was behind the entire UE thing so that he could become a hero, so, too, is Flit now allied with the dark echelons of the Martian Successors to set HIS son up as a hero so that the vicious cycle of innocent people dying to prove how special the Asuno family is can go on and on.
You're smoking something or is it really the rage talking ?

We IRCing?

[Name redacted]: ALRIGHT... session with Tenga complete... it left me hungry... I'm gonna get some food, then I'll report back

[Name redacted]: getting really horny now
[Name redacted]: psycho pervert
[Name redacted]: i could fuck a tree right now
[Name redacted]: my LIBIDO

[Name redacted]: I'm sketching a doodle of Merle from Escaflowne!
[Name redacted]: it'll be done in a few minutes I think
[Name redacted]: nice!
[Name redacted]: after that, I need to finish my drawing of lesbian cunnilingus

WTF.. at least the names are redacted.. the problem is by who was online and the content i can guess who is talking ... Yes i'm looking at you [name redacted] !

Nafe

Oh yeah, Lafiel, that's a super cute avatar you've got there!

---

I thought it was universally known here even by those yet to watch that Birdy S2 is several thousand times better than S1 in every conceivable way but apparently not! Get to it.

I haven't seen it yet and didn't know this. I'll have to keep this in mind later when I do.

Irisu is a pretty manipulative bitch. I'd hate to even be associated with her.

tumblr_mazupwcYpw1rytuido1_500.jpg

For whatever reason I thought it was even funnier when I saw this. So much effort for so little.

That video with Mio and Oreki was one of the craziest, and kind of interesting, things I've seen. What's the original that kiss scene is borrowed from at the end? I really like the visuals there.

w7GpUl.jpg

This reminds me of that time when Mio had a pair of AKG K701's and they are directly plugged into her laptop.

A total outrage and an insult to all anime viewers.

Not that it really makes things any better but it actually looks like Mio has her headphones plugged into an ipod or mp3 type device which is sitting beside(in front of from our perspective) her laptop.

We know the truth. That's all that matters.

Hmm, this sounds kind of sinister...

Worst day? What is that? Every day can be amazing before its start (moreover being your birthday, man). However, mine is even better as it falls on the NICE Day... remember this, guys... the. NICE. Day!

I'm sure someone will get the reference...

Hmm, not sure yet. I might have to ask the audience on this one...

My birthday is February 14th and I bet none of you fuckers will even remember because fuck y'all.

images

All you guys missed my birthday.
It was September 27.

Sorry, I really only started to do this with the new year. I'm kind of interested to see what will happen regarding Mio's birthday though.

Nah, it's just Nafe.

I wonder if mine has been compromised.

I'm not on either Facebook or twitter. I haven't searched and I think I've actually only seen duckroll's twitter as he linked to it the one time to show the response he got from a question to someone. I think someone else might have linked to their Facebook the one time though.

I don't know it.
They're only supposed to be innocent and polite little messages wishing people a happy birthday on their day. Haha, if it bothers you you don't have to tell me or I won't publically mention it.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Not that it really makes things any better but it actually looks like Mio has her headphones plugged into an ipod or mp3 type device which is sitting beside(in front of from our perspective) her laptop.
That cord doesn't go anywhere near the headphone port on that laptop.

darkside: Have you ever used an apple laptop before?

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
My birthday is February 14th and I bet none of you fuckers will even remember because fuck y'all.

Hey my Birthday is Dec 23, and I never get shit because everyone is too busy with Christmas! Also - combined bday christmas gifts as child :D
first world problems, I don't really care :p

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Sakurasou 14

There were no tears but that scene with Sorata and Mashiro was nicely done. It felt earnest, cheesy, and heartfelt so I have no qualms with it. Overall it was a nice episode.

EDIT: I fucking hate Misaki.

iammeiam

Is Angel Beats entertaining-bad or just bad-bad? I want to cram in an entertainingly bad show before I start FMA:Brotherhood, and I noticed Angel Beats is up on CrunchyRoll.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Is Angel Beats entertaining-bad or just bad-bad? I want to cram in an entertainingly bad show before I start FMA:Brotherhood, and I noticed Angel Beats is up on CrunchyRoll.

Its okay.

Its definitely the worst of any KEY related works though. Watch Clannad if you haven't.

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (2009) ep 12
tumblr_mgncwgFGqj1qbxqfpo1_500.png
tumblr_mgncwgFGqj1qbxqfpo2_500.png

The anime is really at its best when they do these random activities but wow so much. Haruhi is way too active but I guess no one else had nothing to do and they gotta keep her busy before she starts getting bored again and dreaming up stuff
altering the universe etc
. I love when Kyon goes yadda yadda or something, I cant ever forget how he says. Hope we get more fun club events in the remaining 16 or so episodes.

OP1 > OP2 (song wise, visuals, OP2 is better but they make Koisumi have such a brief moment in it), ED1 > ED2.

Nafe

Nafe has been on IRC!

Nafe come back ;_;

Haha, I was actually thinking of returning. Things got really busy around the holiday season time for me and then I've just been doing other things lately. I was actually going to stop in briefly the one day just a few days ago but in the end obviously didn't.

Maybe all that means is that the purity Nafe professes in the thread is a total sham!

I don't swear or anything like that even in the IRC!

Nafe uses :chet avatars, you know.

I can be :chet and still pure. :(

I would trust Nafe if Nafe said that Nafe just liked the character and the :chet was totally coincidental.

Sure, I like lot's of different female characters who have a flatter bust.

I was never here!

Darn, missed it. I was going to mention it but forgot and this your avatar is also really cute. ;)

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (2009) ep 12
tumblr_mgncwgFGqj1qbxqfpo1_500.png
tumblr_mgncwgFGqj1qbxqfpo2_500.png

The anime is really at its best when they do these random activities but wow so much. Haruhi is way too active but I guess no one else had nothing to do and they gotta keep her busy before she starts getting bored again and dreaming up stuff
altering the universe etc
. I love when Kyon goes yadda yadda or something, I cant ever forget how he says. Hope we get more fun club events in the remaining 16 or so episodes.

OP1 > OP2 (song wise, visuals, OP2 is better but they make Koisumi have such a brief moment in it), ED1 > ED2.

kWr1Z.gif
It begins.

Bad? I thought Angel Beats is really wonderful and fun, it was one of my first BD purchases for anime and the first anime not named Naruto to get me all emotional and stuff. Definitely check it out and then try Little Busters!, its just as good and even longer.

I think the cord would be really short if it was plugged into the thing in from of er laptop, which I think is supposed to be her phone. I was actually watching that scene to see if shows what it is plugged into, but it never does.
Xkee5.gif

It's the very beginning of episode 13, season one if anyone was wondering.
Sorry, I really only started to do this with the new year. I'm kind of interested to see what will happen regarding Mio's birthday though.

Don't worry about it, I wasn't even here to celebrate it anyways.
And I've been cooking something up, I hope to be done with it soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom