• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -4| It's not my fault!

Community's choice! What should the next numbering of the |OT| format be?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cajunator

Banned
Oh man I hate cold weather.
Was getting food at Raising Canes and went to start my car.
Yup.
Dead fuckin battery.
Luckily it is across from both work and an autozone so my coworker bailed me out XD
Im gonna spend a hundred bucks making sure I get a good battery this time.

Is Angel Beats entertaining-bad or just bad-bad? I want to cram in an entertainingly bad show before I start FMA:Brotherhood, and I noticed Angel Beats is up on CrunchyRoll.

Entertainingly bad.

trejo

I'm not on either Facebook or twitter. I haven't searched and I think I've actually only seen duckroll's twitter as he linked to it the one time to show the response he got from a question to someone. I think someone else might have linked to their Facebook the one time though.

I don't know it.
They're only supposed to be innocent and polite little messages wishing people a happy birthday on their day. Haha, if it bothers you you don't have to tell me or I won't publically mention it.

Being AnimeGAF's historian sounds like hard work!

It's
february 6th. :)

Is Angel Beats entertaining-bad or just bad-bad? I want to cram in an entertainingly bad show before I start FMA:Brotherhood, and I noticed Angel Beats is up on CrunchyRoll.

It's bad-bad.

Hidamari Sketch x 365 10 (rewatch)

PubC5.jpg

OTOU-SAN NO, YUNO IS TOO PURE TO LIKE MEN.

iammeiam

Entertainingly bad of course.

It's a weak show with good moments

The hate for Angel Beats was always stupid in my eyes. It still is.

It's legit bad, go for something else.

Bad? I thought Angel Beats is really wonderful and fun, it was one of my first BD purchases for anime and the first anime not named Naruto to get me all emotional and stuff. Definitely check it out and then try Little Busters!, its just as good and even longer.

Entertainingly bad.

Well that was as all-over-the-map as I could ask for; I guess that means I'm in. Thanks!

Its okay.

Its definitely the worst of any KEY related works though. Watch Clannad if you haven't.

I know too much about how Clannad/After Story end to go in clean, unfortunately.

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (2009) ep 12
tumblr_mgncwgFGqj1qbxqfpo1_500.png
tumblr_mgncwgFGqj1qbxqfpo2_500.png

The anime is really at its best when they do these random activities but wow so much. Haruhi is way too active but I guess no one else had nothing to do and they gotta keep her busy before she starts getting bored again and dreaming up stuff
altering the universe etc
. I love when Kyon goes yadda yadda or something, I cant ever forget how he says. Hope we get more fun club events in the remaining 16 or so episodes.

OP1 > OP2 (song wise, visuals, OP2 is better but they make Koisumi have such a brief moment in it), ED1 > ED2.
*opens bag of popcorn*

Zettai Karen Children THE UNLIMITED - Hyoubu Kyousuke - 02
This episode was much much more intresting than i could have hoped for ..and this is while knowing the original universe.

Seeing this side of PANDRA is really intresting and the plot and animation was really cool. i approuve of this.

Zettai%20Karen%20Children%20THE%20UNLIMITED%20-%20Hyoubu%20Kyousuke%20-%2002.jpg

This seems like a good place to hide ...but with so many espers nearby it's not !!
i hope this anime won't pull up a twist or will they overlook this part ?

Next week the tensions should be at their maximum ! i hope they won't hesitate to bring teh full cast at regular intervals ( while keeping the PANDRA focus ) this should prove as a very nice ride !

Pet Girl of Sakurasou 14
tumblr_mgna4l3PJY1qemapno1_250.gif

Kanda kun has a really nice smile and is easily relatable (well except the part with everyone falling for him). Anyway, fun episode.
Pretty tragic yet kind of laughable that Erika chan was all in the mood and moment and then the second after she opens her heart Shiina is just a few fountains away taking Kanda-kuns's attention. Poor girl, no matter how hard she tries.

best moment:
Kanda kun finally getting another chance, please succeed!

Senran Kagura is much less ofensive than I thought it would be... It looks like a kids show next to To-Love-Ru: Darkness

Well to love ru darkness is in another realm. Even on purpose it's Verry hard to do the same.

Also sengan kagura is also based on a game ..yes a very eichi game but it will not be as explicit .

Senga kagura is fighting the eichi overdose by only putting what's necessary. to love ru darkness is actually embrassing the eichi toward hentai ...

Totally different realms

Quasar

Well to love ru darkness is in another realm. Even on purpose it's Verry hard to do the same.

I'll admit I was umm surprised by that whole masturbation scene in the final episode.

Speaking of which, is that it? Will there be another season to continue on with the manga?

Cardfight!! Vanguard 41 and 42

Yes we got the Kyou Crush Rush and it was so good. Felt sorry for Kyou though.
Aichi Sendou possessing Psy and then acting all dark, cold, and like Ren Suzugamori was pretty funny to awesome. The best part though was opening at the first part of the match revealing his one card and saying it would be what he used to win. Made everything so tense and suspenseful just seeing if he would.

Plot did go in a way I didnt expect but at least makes the OP make a bit more sense visually.
Sad that Kai split from Team Quadrofolio. Specifically Aichi, he had finally started to notice him and Aichi too that it was tearful breakup. Where will Miwa even go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom