• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -4| It's not my fault!

Community's choice! What should the next numbering of the |OT| format be?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
180cm here

I hate all of those above that height. :)

Joking
You better have a really small, delicious hat available then. You know, something that Mio would wear.
Maybe Dekomori too. She wears the tiniest hats.
People like well written characters. If people didn't like the characters there'd be no fan art for them. There's fan for many of monogatari characters. Therefore, the characters in -monogatari are well written.
I can't tell if this is sarcasm. The series seems to be so polarizing that I can't tell the middle ground between the people who find the gifs hot or want the whole cast to die in a fire.

Syrinx

Yami To Boushi To Hon No Tabibito 10

A bucket wrench rode out on a bodacious motorcycle to the park owned by the blowjob company. When it noticed the toilet there was forsaken, he went to the governor and urinated a football into his skyscraper. The governor was euphoric with the bucket wrench and had it endowed with a penis.

Garugantua stumbles into a new world with funktacular physics and meets another fox girl. This one's different, though. His goblins or whatever keep falling into oblivion but keep ending up back at the house. But then, out of bumbfuck nowhere (I'm gonna guess a village of mole people in Bulgaria), the princess whose energy he stole (or whatever the fuck he did) and who killed herself appeared at the house.

Then the show decides that it's doing an absolutely masterful job of weaving these timelines together (LOL), so it decides to take things to the future, onboard a spaceship full of lolis in a bathhouse! Funderful. Then, because the writers are presumably a bunch of genetically modified hamsters at the center of breakthrough scientific research, put Hatsuki and Ririsu on the spaceship. Onboard they learn that an AI is raising the children because the adults have been dying. It's also been providing voices for their parents' dead bodies. Because the children can't tell they're dead. Even in a sheltered environment, you'd think they'd know the difference between somebody who'd dead and somebody who's alive. But then again, Weekend at Bernie's exists.

Three more to go. I'm fairly sure aliens and/or vampires will somehow play into the end.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Impeccable logic, no wonder SAO is the best anime of 2012.

4tSOt.png

it checks out.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
You better have a really small, delicious hat available then. You know, something that Mio would wear.

This almost sounds like you are mocking small hats, the pinnacle of fashion and the ultimate accessory for any idol. You wouldn't do that, would you?

Noirulus

Whoa whoa whoa. At least SAO pandered but had good fights/animation and a world that's interesting. What does monogatari have? Only shameless pandering and a "SHAFT pedigree." I'm not saying SAO is the best thing in the world. It's not. In fact, it's bad but nowhere is it as bad as the crap that is monogatari.

I don't think you can explore SAO extensively in any way and not see the extreme form of pandering that it is. It's just as shameless, if not more so. At least monogatari has its gimmicks.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
SAO will be GAF's number one show. Mark my words. For one it's the only show the rest of them have watched.

Jex

Yami To Boushi To Hon No Tabibito 10

A bucket wrench rode out on a bodacious motorcycle to the park owned by the blowjob company. When it noticed the toilet there was forsaken, he went to the governor and urinated a football into his skyscraper. The governor was euphoric with the bucket wrench and had it endowed with a penis.

Garugantua stumbles into a new world with funktacular physics and meets another fox girl. This one's different, though. His goblins or whatever keep falling into oblivion but keep ending up back at the house. But then, out of bumbfuck nowhere (I'm gonna guess a village of mole people in Bulgaria), the princess whose energy he stole (or whatever the fuck he did) and who killed herself appeared at the house.

Then the show decides that it's doing an absolutely masterful job of weaving these timelines together (LOL), so it decides to take things to the future, onboard a spaceship full of lolis in a bathhouse! Funderful. Then, because the writers are presumably a bunch of genetically modified hamsters at the center of breakthrough scientific research, put Hatsuki and Ririsu on the spaceship. Onboard they learn that an AI is raising the children because the adults have been dying. It's also been providing voices for their parents' dead bodies. Because the children can't tell they're dead. Even in a sheltered environment, you'd think they'd know the difference between somebody who'd dead and somebody who's alive. But then again, Weekend at Bernie's exists.

Three more to go. I'm fairly sure aliens and/or vampires will somehow play into the end

Trust me. Don't try and predict the ending.

Noirulus

SAO will be GAF's number one show. Mark my words. For one it's the only show the rest of them have watched.

Not sure about number one, but I've got a good feeling it'll pummel through to the top 10. the OT thread seems to have a lot of people who enjoy it.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
If we all just band together and vote for the same stuff we can keep SAO from tainting the top ten. Everybody just follow my lead and vote for what I vote for and nobody has to worry.

Jex

If we all just band together and vote for the same stuff we can keep SAO from tainting the top ten. Everybody just follow my lead and vote for what I vote for and nobody has to worry.

I don't know, a lot of people who don't contribute regularly in here participated in the SAO thread. They are legion.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast

If this was anyone else I may have been wary, but considering you're the one who got me into Precure you have my full support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom