• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -4| It's not my fault!

Community's choice! What should the next numbering of the |OT| format be?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Maybe if I could just vote for that episode on it's own.
Your #1 is but a single episode!
Also if they hadn't messed with the man-service.
Why penalize the show for the mistakes of the blu-ray?

Shall the father be condemned for the sins of the son?

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
Did From The New World end? If so, what would you guys seriously have to say about the show on the whole? I don't care if it's pretentious or experimental that much, I just like the idea of the visuals, and the mood - tell me it has a good story and I'm sold.

Jex

Did From The New World end? If so, what would you guys seriously have to say about the show on the whole? I don't care if it's pretentious or experimental that much, I just like the idea of the visuals, and the mood - tell me it has a good story and I'm sold.

It's only half way though.

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
It's only half way though.

How's it going? I see a lot of episode reviews, but they all mostly seem to be analytic. I can't always tell if people are actually receiving the show positively or not. Hmm perhaps I'll wait until it wraps and then check it out again.

Syrinx

Yami To Boushi To Hon No Tabibito 12

OH MY GOD THAT WAS THE MOST RANDOM THING EVER! IT CAME OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE! I'M FUCKING DYING AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAAHHA!

The best part was, it was such an emotional scene! Hatsuki was finally reunited with Hatsumi only to then learn that she really is Eve and has to leave forever. There was lots of crying and Hatsuki even tried to fucking kill her but broke down. And then as she was ascending Eve says they'll always be together in spirit and they will reunite one day. And oh yeah, IMMA BE YO BABY LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! IT MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE! WHAT REASON IS THERE FOR THIS?! AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Jex

OH MY GOD THAT WAS THE MOST RANDOM THING EVER! IT CAME OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE! I'M FUCKING DYING AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAAHHA!

The best part was, it was such an emotional scene! Hatsuki was finally reunited with Hatsumi only to then learn that she really is Eve and has to leave forever. There was lots of crying and Hatsuki even tried to fucking kill her but broke down. And then as she was ascending Eve says they'll always be together in spirit and they will reunite one day. And oh yeah, IMMA BE YO BABY LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! IT MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE! WHAT REASON IS THERE FOR THIS?! AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Sure is.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss

Congratulations!

Steroyd

iQlKAMd6QAWUJ.gif

There there, only one episode to go.

Jex

How's it going? I see a lot of episode reviews, but they all mostly seem to be analytic. I can't always tell if people are actually receiving the show positively or not. Hmm perhaps I'll wait until it wraps and then check it out again.

Most people are writing about it positively but I suppose it could still go either way at this point, considering how many episodes are left.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
I don't even know if I should even watch 13 at this point. How in the hell could that possibly be topped?

Unless I'm remembering the series wrong, which is entirely possible, the description you gave IS the final episode, so your count is off by one?

wonzo

Banned
HAH! My plan worked! I created a small amount of buzz to hype the people up for my forthcoming post! Mild rumblings achieved!
i feel so... used *takes shower*

Sounded like a facetious reaction to "useless meat".
Well, it's not set in a desert so that's gotta be it.

I don't even know if I should even watch 13 at this point. How in the hell could that possibly be topped?
watch it and find out

Haly

When it's up, it's really up.

When it's down it's really down.
(That circle is supposed to be a CG boulder)

Jex

Hmm, the voting has been pretty interesting the thread so far. It's not really following a really specific pattern so far, which is nice.

kokoro connect 14

Kokoro%20Connect%20-%2014.jpg

Was that a death flag ? because it sure felt like a death flag ..

The way they put oil into the fire was simply amazing ..it turned into a giant mess quite fast and i received a looooot of drama ..
Well this arc is quite intresting as a starter .. if they play their cards right i might have to change my top 10 for 2012

wonzo

Banned
Mangirl! 1

mangirl1.jpg

It's alright but it's definitely the weakest not-really-5-minute show of the season although I'm sure the worst has yet to come.

Apparently the manga is more smutty with the yuri, so you can have your cake and eat it to!
*adds to reading list*

Haly

So should I just read the more smutty manga or just watch the anime?
I would've posted some of the more interesting gifs but I didn't want to spoil the surprise, it's always nice to see these things with a fresh eye.

Smut, on the other hand, is a good sell and is always enjoyable no matter how many times you see it.

Uchip

Banned
I would've posted some of the more interesting gifs but I didn't want to spoil the surprise, it's always nice to see these things with a fresh eye.

Smut, on the other hand, is a good sell and is always enjoyable no matter how many times you see it.

that depends if you enjoy it in the first place
reaching for extra sales is a great way to break suspension of disbelief, especially in a show all about the atmosphere

survivor

Banned
Apparently the manga is more smutty with the yuri, so you can have your cake and eat it to!

Ok, will read the smutty manga then

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
Cute is just as subjective as anything else.
I tried my hand at something overbearingly cute before and came up with this

[pic]

Further refinement is possible.

Hey, those are really good Cajunator!!

Girls und Panzer 1

[...]

I dunno. Interesting enough premiere, I suppose.

Stay with it a few episodes. I had the same reaction at the first ep, and now I'm really enjoying it. Just finished episode 6, and the nonsense is finally starting to feel right.

When it's up, it's really up.

When it's down it's really down.

(That circle is supposed to be a CG boulder)

Wait, there's yuri and yaoi in the same show?? I can't say I'm not aroused by this idea. Then again, I can't say I'm not aroused by most things...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom