• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -4| It's not my fault!

Community's choice! What should the next numbering of the |OT| format be?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jgminto

I threw SAO an honourable mention. Credit when credit is due and all that. I should probably watch some more modern stuff and fill my list, but fuck that, I'm watching Beck!

Theonik

Fuck. Am I really going to end up eating a hat? Fuck me.
You really thought SAO wasn't going to get a lot of votes? lol

If I could vote negative points for Hyouka and Fate/Zero I would

AKA

I won't go along with your scheme!
You are dishonouring your avatar :(

See. You doubted my words but I knew this would happen. SAO is basically the only thing people outside of this thread watched apart from the Olympics.
You have some responsibility too! You voted for it as your third place!

Articalys

What's up with that. And then you have Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou listed as Daily Lives of High School Boys. Be consistent.
When I made the final pass through the list I thought I managed to convert most shows to their most common English titles, but that one slipped through the cracks somehow.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
When I made the final pass through the list I thought I managed to convert most shows to their most common English titles, but that one slipped through the cracks somehow.

Is that list complete btw Art, for the most part at least.

Syrinx

I don't see THAT many people voting for SAO. Though that's prolly cause it's mostly Anime-GAF that has voted. Not even sure I'll be able to make a list with what little I've watched.

cajunator

Banned
People are less likely to go back and read edited posts than to see new ones.

Space Bros. not gone but already forgotten from AotY lists.

This makes me sad. Space Bros is so good. even if the current arc is a little weak.

Yeah. I didn't think THAT many people saw SAO and THAT many people liked it. Ugh.

Its the lowest common denominator show this year. And by that I mean LOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW. Also it appeals to forever alone MMO gamer types big time. guess what Gaf has a lot of?

Articalys

Is that list complete btw Art, for the most part at least.
I'd like to hope so, though it still might be missing some obscure OVAs like the Young Animators Project stuff. The Wikipedia articles for OVAs and such in 2012 probably aren't complete either.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
You have some responsibility too! You voted for it as your third place!

I gave pretty good reasons for it. That subplot with DCI Barnaby and DS Jones investigating the antagonist was really gripping. When they finally narrowed down his location and the source of the SAO servers and you think they are closing in on him with the camera cutting between the two parties only for them to find a long abandoned warehouse. One of the best bits of anime this year.

Jex

I don't see THAT many people voting for SAO. Though that's prolly cause it's mostly Anime-GAF that has voted. Not even sure I'll be able to make a list with what little I've watched.

Well that's because I haven't voted yet!

wonzo

Banned
rip jman

puchimas 3

puchimasu3.jpg

ban this sick filth

Got my top 3 marked out just need to figure out where top place the rest:

Chihayafuru
K-On! Movie
Girls und Panzer

Another
Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!
Fate/Zero 2nd Season
Humanity has Declined
Kids on the Slope
Natsuyuki Rendezvous
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Zetsuen no Tempest
Gundam UC 5

Syrinx

Girls und Panzer 2

Google it, dumbass.

The instructor is pretty cool, if also a little insane. I guess this is what they call "baptism by fire". You could at least teach them how to drive the fucking things before you send them out into a full-on free-for-all. Awesome entrance, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom