• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -4| It's not my fault!

Community's choice! What should the next numbering of the |OT| format be?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dynedom

Maoyu 1
tumblr_mg41s2h3AE1qanuvko2_500.gif

The concept is alright but I think they could have had a more exciting and interesting first episode. Yuusha has a cool and epic sword, but why we not see him fight with in the episode instead of just sitting and chatting, not that I dont mind hearing his voice (sounds like K's Yata Misaki, or Arcana Famiglia's, Liberta). I liked the medieval body pillow. Also wish there was a less focus on oppai.

Holy :chetrippo

Syrinx

Ah! My Goddess 31

Why would you major in fine arts at an institute of technology?

I pretty much universally hate episodes like these across any medium. It probably says a lot more about me than the source material, but awkward guy-asking-girl-out, first date episodes are just really hard for me to watch. Especially when the character seems so ill-equipped for such a thing. But I guess all's well that ends well.

Why do Keiichi and Belldandy keep having the same conversation with each other after their class ends? Does Keiichi keep apologizing just to hear Belldandy keep saying she has fun as long as he's there? Weirdo.

Steroyd

Manyuu Hikenchou Spice and Wolf S3 Maoyuu Maou Yuusha - 01

JUUfE.gif

Great first episode, loved the tone, and chemistry between our pair exposition was handled in a way that didn't drag the episode down, great start to the season.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Ginga e Kickoff!! 28

Indeed Reika, what the fuck is a Ribero? I'm not sure if that is caused by weeaboo-ism or ignorance, but it did ruin my enjoyment of the episode after waiting so long for it.

Probably ignorance. People had to explain what a libero was during every single Volleyball transmission in the Olympics thread.

http://i.imgur.com/mbiT8.gif[img]

AOTY 2013[/QUOTE]

[quote="RyougaSaotome, post: 46052335"]Somebody say jiggling?

[IMG]http://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i415/RyougaSaotome/senbutts.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

:Chet Rippo season.

survivor

Banned
Freeter Ie Wo Kau 2-3

Recycling, serious fucking business. I'm surprised Seiji didn't know someone was fucking with their garbage in the first place. I mean the bags don't have any labels so clearly there was a person watching them and returning their garbage bag.

The girl the dad was meeting, was she Akari from Seiji's workplace?

Reknoc

Persona 4 the Animation Dub (1-3)

aka JYB monotone voices some of the dialog choices you make in the game.

Other than that the dub is good if you like the VA in the game, probably not if you didn't. Also I'm pretty sure Dojima said he picked Charlie up at the airport which is either

a) a flubbed line they kept in
b) Dojima is such a terrible guardian he was supposed to pick him up at the airpot but didn't and had Charlie take a train to Inaba.
c) Dojima is Dumbjima.

edit:

d) he didn't say airport and i wasnt paying attention so im putting this in not to seem so dumb

Kazzy

Persona 4 the Animation Dub (1-3)

aka JYB monotone voices some of the dialog choices you make in the game.

Curiously, I noticed that they completely changed the voice of
Izanami
, in that it's blatantly not a masked female VA anymore.

Yu now having a voice also means that Adachi has a slightly different tone now, otherwise they would sound identical!

New Chie > Old Chie

Reknoc

Curiously, I noticed that they completely changed the voice of
Izanami
, in that it's blatantly not a masked female VA anymore.

Yu now having a voice also means that Adachi has a slightly different tone now, otherwise they would sound identical!

New Chie > Old Chie

I did find myself wondering if Adachi was still JYB which is pretty surprising since he's pretty easy to recognise

because he does the same voice in everything

BluWacky

I can't tell if y'all are screwing with me or not.

DFC stands for Delicious Flat Chest. There, I've put you out of your misery.

kayos, USE GOOGLE. IT IS A WONDERFUL TOOL FOR LEARNING THINGS. I PUT "DFC ANIME" IN AS A SEARCH TERM AND THE FIRST RESULT IT GIVES ME TELLS ME THE ANSWER.

Narag

kayos, USE GOOGLE. IT IS A WONDERFUL TOOL FOR LEARNING THINGS. I PUT "DFC ANIME" IN AS A SEARCH TERM AND THE FIRST RESULT IT GIVES ME TELLS ME THE ANSWER.

Training arc Is a failure

Kazzy

That makes far too much sense.

madp

The Light of El Cantare

And now google has logged that search and you're on some kind of terrorist watch list! When the purge comes, kayos will be vindicated when he's the only free person left here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom