• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -4| It's not my fault!

Community's choice! What should the next numbering of the |OT| format be?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

e_i

"I'll be lovey-dovey with Tamako tonight too♡Hmm...mochi♪"

Straight from Midori's seiyuu twitter, Midori being the blonde friend in Tamako Market.

So, I guess it is true that she has the hots for Tamako. I hope she isn't used for comedy.

She's arrived!

Yay! Love her as well as the Hakase nendo (excuse the shitty iPhone pic):

unhYe.jpg

Articalys

Well, the Gurren Lagann BD-BOX might be super expensive, but it's certainly packed to the brim with stuff: the entire TV series, both movies, all the Parallel Works shorts, the Sweet Stars music video, even the OVA episode that came with the DS game -- and all of it re-filmed in HD under Imaishi's supervision. It also throws in a few drama CDs and two illustration books for the hell of it.

Lain

Ginga e Kickoff!! 28

Indeed Reika, what the fuck is a Ribero? I'm not sure if that is caused by weeaboo-ism or ignorance, but it did ruin my enjoyment of the episode after waiting so long for it.

BluWacky

So, I guess it is true that she has the hots for Tamako. I hope she isn't used for comedy.

Given that anime tends to have two settings when it comes to homosexual relationships - "comedy value" or "tragic gay/lesbian" - I'm not sure which is the better option.

Cardfight!! Vanguard 21 - 22

Regional tournament ended well, actually pretty shocking as one of the cards is just way too intense and epic.
Savior dragon for the win, if I could get any card from Vanguard, Id get that

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Aren't some radio dramas based off of manga chapters they never animated. I suppose you could show the relevant panels to give some visual feedback.

These ones are a combination of in character stuff and interviews (or what we would probably call podcasts these days), so it wouldn't fit. But yeah, they probably could have done something visually interesting... but hey, I'm glad they did it at all I suppose. lol

Articalys

Looks like Tamako Market is streaming on AoD in Blighty.
Probably going to follow in Chuunibyou's footsteps and get picked up by The Anime Network for NA, then.

Also, I'm surprised they're not using one of the official Youtube videos from KyoAni in that tweet. Maybe they're afraid it would eventually be set to private like some of their videos did in the past?

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 1

Kyon is kind of a cool main character and expressions and questions OP is kind of boring. I guess the ED showed the next club member for the SOS cant wait for him to show up as the moe loli is kind of dull character type and literary girl really hasnt done anything of signficance. Could be a fun decent school club anime, depending where it goes I guess.

cajunator

Banned
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 1

Kyon is kind of a cool main character and expressions and questions OP is kind of boring. I guess the ED showed the next club member for the SOS cant wait for him to show up as the moe loli is kind of dull character type and literary girl really hasnt done anything of signficance. Could be a fun decent school club anime, depending where it goes I guess.

Are you watching the Haruhi movie episode with Mikuru or some sort of broadcast order first episode?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom