• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -4| It's not my fault!

Community's choice! What should the next numbering of the |OT| format be?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BluWacky

And now google has logged that search and you're on some kind of terrorist watch list!

My recent search history also includes "house with enormous breasts on wall" and "couture chocolate". I think they will be very confused by my apparent proclivities, let alone any terrorist leanings.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Maoyuu Maou Yuusha 1

g6HMw.jpg

Who can blame the Hero? After all, her boobs she makes a very compelling argument.

There wasn't anything incredibly enjoyable about this first episode, but there wasn't much wrong with it either. It was the first episode, so there was a lot of talking and exposition... So I guess I'll wait two or three more weeks before actually passing my initial judgement.

I was a bit weirded out by how the background people look like NPCs taken from Ni no Kuni, though.

Oh, and the ED was pretty nice.

BluWacky

I was a bit weirded out by how the background people look like NPCs taken from Ni no Kuni, though.

That's a pretty weird shot. The Hero looks like he's actually standing higher up than the three other people who seem to be on the same plane of depth as him, he looks very out of proportion.

Oh, and the ED was pretty nice.

The ED was the only bit of the episode I actually watched - not one of my favourites, unfortunately, given how much Akino Arai music I own. I suppose her ED-style tracks often take a bit of listening to but I've not really "found the melody" in this one yet.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
That's a pretty weird shot. The Hero looks like he's actually standing higher up than the three other people who seem to be on the same plane of depth as him, he looks very out of proportion.

The guy on the right side is just as tall, but it does look weird.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
DFC stands for Delicious Flat Chest. There, I've put you out of your misery.

kayos, USE GOOGLE. IT IS A WONDERFUL TOOL FOR LEARNING THINGS. I PUT "DFC ANIME" IN AS A SEARCH TERM AND THE FIRST RESULT IT GIVES ME TELLS ME THE ANSWER.

Hey man, not everyone is train in the arts of GoogleFu!

And talking of :chet. That interesting bit of literature we found on the IRC yesterday was still far more :chet. It was :chetchetchet. Starts making Total Recall look tame if you know which aspect I'm talking about.

Reknoc

My recent search history also includes "house with enormous breasts on wall" and "couture chocolate". I think they will be very confused by my apparent proclivities, let alone any terrorist leanings.

Please stop googling my house. I may have to get the law involved.

BluWacky

I.

Oh.

Um.

I guess it is best to just not ask.

Too late!

There was a poster on GAF several years ago who posted pictures of his house. Every wall was adorned with immaculately framed photographs of women with enormous breasts.

I wanted to try and find the photos in connection with a thread in the OT about adults with lad's mag style posters on their walls. Alas, didn't manage to find them.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming!

Too late!

There was a poster on GAF several years ago who posted pictures of his house. Every wall was adorned with immaculately framed photographs of women with enormous breasts.

I wanted to try and find the photos in connection with a thread in the OT about adults with lad's mag style posters on their walls. Alas, didn't manage to find them.

Someone found it in that thread already.

Narag

Too late!

That's a gaming setup thread. Thinking toysoldier in 08/09

Articalys

Huh... out of nowhere, Sentai just licensed a show from a couple years back, Psychic Detective Yakumo.
ANN plot summary said:
In order to help a friend possessed by a spirit, Ozawa Haruka knocks on the door of her university's movie research association. There she meets Saitou Yakumo, a rude, unkempt young man with a red left eye, who is said to have spiritual powers. At first Haruka is skeptical, but she comes to believe him when he conveys messages from her older sister, who died when she was a child. Together, they work to shed light on the terrifying events happening at their university. But this is only the prologue of what's to come...

One Piece 578
tumblr_mfidl3TA1N1qdunrvo1_500.gif

And I think that means Im finally caught up. Somersaulting Sunny was my favorite part as well as Luffy, overall good filler arc with good fights
so many gomu gomu attacks, Luffy ftw!

Wish the movie were somehow coming out in the west.

jgminto

Sword Art Online 24-25

So Kirito saves the day, ultimate good defeats ultimate evil and Kirito gets the girl/harem. And I don't give a shit. I could complain about so, so many thing, but I won't because this series has exhausted me.

THE END

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Sword Art Online 24-25

So Kirito saves the day, ultimate good defeats ultimate evil and Kirito gets the girl/harem. And I don't give a shit. I could complain about so, so many thing, but I won't because this series has exhausted me.

THE END

There will be more.

And dammit Wonzo, I been looking for a good moment to repost that after finding it in my screenshots folder the other day. Beyond cheeky.

Also your new avatar lacks QUALITY.

Jintor

So in the spirit of terrible anime I've decided to try and finish watching OreImo. I already saw half of it so I guess it won't be that long.

After that I might cleanse my mind with either Tiger and Bunny or Mitchiko to Hatchin

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Maou 01
Breast show of 2013 confirmed. I feel like a boob for even doubting this would deliver on any front. Tit got wordy at times, but it had enough time for shitz and jiggles too. Udderly entertaining. This is the kind of show I would totally bust about watching, because it's so fun and the bosom characters are great.

Chest Rippo would agree!

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Maoyuu Maou Yuusha 01

MMY_001_zpsb44ab6c1.jpg

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBS

And... that's about all I got out of the first episode. The desire this Demon King seems to have for the Hero seems completely out of left field. How did she come to love him so? Why does she want him that much? Does she just think his body pillow is so hot she needs to have the real thing?

And seriously, Hero. Dude. Look at them. Look at the GLORY! Don't say no to such... um... purity!

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
I'm afraid to look it up in case some weird shit pops up. I'd rather yall just tell me... Is that so wrong? T_T

Ryuukan

Maou 01

Breast show of 2013 confirmed. I feel like a tit for even doubting this would deliver on any front. Tit got wordy at times, but it had enough time for shitz and jiggles too. Udderly entertaining. This is the kind of show I would totally bust about watching, because it's so fun and the bosom characters are great.

Chest Rippo would agree!

Sounds like you had a gargantuan shaking titties of a time watching.

Did I do it right

wonzo

Banned
I'm afraid to look it up in case some weird shit pops up. I'd rather yall just tell me... Is that so wrong? T_T
If you've been posting here then that shouldn't be an issue.

And dammit Wonzo, I been looking for a good moment to repost that after finding it in my screenshots folder the other day. Beyond cheeky.
owned

Also your new avatar lacks QUALITY.
don't care. ume-tentei > *

Uchip

Banned
Maou 01

Breast show of 2013 confirmed. I feel like a boob for even doubting this would deliver on any front. Tit got wordy at times, but it had enough time for shitz and jiggles too. Udderly entertaining. This is the kind of show I would totally bust about watching, because it's so fun and the bosom characters are great.

Chest Rippo would agree!

your post is purely titular

Steroyd

Maoyuu Maou Yuusha 01

And... that's about all I got out of the first episode. The desire this Demon King seems to have for the Hero seems completely out of left field. How did she come to love him so? Why does she want him that much? Does she just think his body pillow is so hot she needs to have the real thing?

And seriously, Hero. Dude. Look at them. Look at the GLORY! Don't say no to such... um... purity!

My questions would be
Why did the memory lantern show something she hasn't found yet, and that picture of the body pillow to practice on was far too accurately looking like the hero who came to slay her instead of a more random looking generic hero from a RPG.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
My questions would be
Why did the memory lantern show something she hasn't found yet, and that picture of the body pillow to practice on was far too accurately looking like the hero who came to slay her instead of a more random looking generic hero from a RPG.

I forgot about that first question, but you're right about that. Very confusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom