• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -5| This is stupid, kayos90 sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Wait, the guy who pushed half the thread through the Sailor Moon gauntlet doubts my perspective on this?

It's not like you to backpedal, kayos. We love you for your innocent honesty.

I had a bad spell that I'm coming off of, but I intend to make up for it and then some if I stay well. I've tripled or quadrupled my post count in the thread in two days!

Wait... I'm so confused now. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings....

Branduil

Humanity Has Declined 10

iBcCXE4zHfQ2j.jpg

iM02EzZwLdMy7.jpg

ibz7SwgCXXXyXv.gif

Hyouka 03-07

Uncle
got shafted by his peers. What the hell.
I found it odd
the teacher opted for lower case when he's looking at upper case letters on the classroom signs.
Also glorious fantasizing but Chet recently went over this episode so I'll just settle for two.

I did, didn't I?
Even without the fanservice, I really enjoyed episode 7.

cajunator

Banned
You know I wasn't being serious with that post, right? lol

Anyway, you haven't been posting all that much recently. I'm trying to help as much as I can getting us to Okeanos. People are slowing down though!
I had to work 8 days this week. Thats 96 hours of dedicattion little mascot. Im trying my best!

Branduil your reactions to the episodes of Jinrui are great.

Gintama - 24

Paako-chan and...Oh my...Zurako. This episode was fun.
I love the opening Pray, I didn't like the first ending but I love Mr. Raindrop.

faridmon

Sword Art Online Ep. 11:

Umm, This is not what I have signed for...

although they did set up a nice little mystery by the end of it. The casue for that Distortion and a player without cursor seems to be interesting venue to take this Anime

Instro

Space Bros 42

I know Hibito won't die, but it really would have been quite powerful to have him not survive. The music playing as he walked away from Damian was excellent.

CorvoSol

Eureka Seven 42

Death to Eureka's curs.

WHAT.
THE.
HELL.

Are they? Is that? No way could that be.

This was an awesome episode but pardon me while my brain is blowed to bits.

Also, I know I've said it before, but Eureka really is Terra Branford.

Starts out emotionless.
Former soldier of The Empire.
Is not human and feels the rage of her species while the villain ticks them off.
Pilots mecha.
Learns about the true meaning of love.
Has annoying ass children.
Loses her will to fight temporarily.
Hangs out on an airship captained by a gray haired dude in a funny black getup.

Now excuse me while I sit there and ponder the last ten seconds of the episode.

Gintama - 25

This episode was awesome. WOW. The meta talk at the begining and then they made me expect a flashback and I was like "Meh, re-cap episode"...
The battle to be Nabe-Shogun, and then the battle to be Nabeleon.

Narag

Gintama - 25

This episode was awesome. WOW. The meta talk at the begining and then they made me expect a flashback and I was like "Meh, re-cap episode"...

People told me that was the first great episode. I didn't know what to expect going in as I'd enjoyed it thus far. Talk about a pleasant surprise.

Kagami

OK, 2 hours left until AOTY voting closes, and I'm down to one last thing:

K-On! - The Movie

Run time: 1 hour, 49 minutes

Let's do this.

vareon

Gintama - 25

Yes, this is the start of the best Gintama as we know of. Nothing beats this and the toilet episode.

duckroll

There's a rumor on 2ch that the Accel World OVA included with the second PS3/PSP game which is out tomorrow contains a teaser announcing a second season. I wonder if it's true...

Dresden

There's a rumor on 2ch that the Accel World OVA included with the second PS3/PSP game which is out tomorrow contains a teaser announcer a second season. I wonder if it's true...

Despite skipping like 75% of the show I remember it fondly and would like to see 25% of the new season as well.

Narag

Diebuster 6

Holy fuck, I'm glad I ran through this tonight. I can certainly appreciate why some might prefer this to Gunbuster. It actually mirrored my experience with Gunbuster as with that I was underwhelmed initially given how hyped it was only to be shown how I should have never doubted as the stakes and drama rose accordingly.

I'm rather hesitant to even compare the two despite the similarities as I think this is something of an excellent complementary work. I'd give Gunbuster a slight edge on it though and rank it out as Gunbuster > Diebuster >>>>>
Gurren Lagann

I may or may not have gotten teary eyed at that final scene even though I knew it was coming!!

Not gonna lie, my eyes were moistened at the end.
Also adult Lal'c is cute so that was a bonus.

I was really wondering how they were going to tie up Gun and Diebuster by the end.
Lal'c's generation being the ones to welcome back Noriko and onee-sama is certainly one of the greatest moments in anime.

Instro

Smile Precure END

I don't think I've ever seen that much crying in one episode of anime before. I'm surprised Pierrot didn't start.

Narag

Rewatching the OP a bunch now.
That final scene in the OP where Nono flies away and leaves Lal'C behind was some foreshadowing and a half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom