• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -5| This is stupid, kayos90 sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeroshiki

If you're, say, Kyoto Animation or Sunrise, you get to choose what you want to do. For everyone else, they latch on to whatever projects they can get their hands on.

PSYCHO-PASS 15

That was definitely an interesting episode. I guess all the time wasting build up was for this. Does feel like the endgame but it's not. So ok?

Articalys

Somebody just showed me this marvel...

1/8th Mahou Shoujo Nia Figure...

... I feel like.. I'm gonna pass out....

*breathes heavily*
Here's the (fairly NSFW) original illustration that the figure seems to be based on, for what's it's worth.

Also, I just realized I should never go into the FigureGAF thread again, because I would probably kill myself for not having enough money to buy everything. Same thing for the monthly pickup threads too, probably.

Shergal

Vividred 4

New girl is boring. ED was good. Nice animation as always, decent storyboard as well.
Akane is the best girl, she completely deserves her yuri harem.
Next episode is Homerun-chan episode, I hope they maintain a light and fun atmosphere like they've been doing.

Ks2YeXd.jpg

Why is imouto there? I hope she becomes a Vivid.

CorvoSol

How would that work? Everyone on Magitek?

YES.

Like, I dunno, Espers are used to run Magitek armor and when Terra gets the Maduin magicite it like super powers her M-Tek Suparobotto. And Leo can be the cool man who dies for the feels, and Setzer will pilot the M-Tek armor carrier, and Ultros will molest their robots as they try and get down the river. And Kefka will build his ultimate God of Magic armor out of Vector instead of just a tower.

THINK HOW MUCH COOLER DOMA WOULD BE IF CYAN WAS IN A GIANT ROBOT.

zeroshiki

YES.

Like, I dunno, Espers are used to run Magitek armor and when Terra gets the Maduin magicite it like super powers her M-Tek Suparobotto. And Leo can be the cool man who dies for the feels, and Setzer will pilot the M-Tek armor carrier, and Ultros will molest their robots as they try and get down the river. And Kefka will build his ultimate God of Magic armor out of Vector instead of just a tower.

THINK HOW MUCH COOLER DOMA WOULD BE IF CYAN WAS IN A GIANT ROBOT.

Contaminated motor oil?

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Psycho Pass 15
The action is still lame, and it becomes more noticeable in these more elaborate situations where the show can't keep up visually. There is this really gigantic world and its kind of just empty because groups of people are propped up in confined locations together.

None of the dialogue or exchanges are interesting to me. For there being riots most of this episode is fairly subdued and not particularly engaging. I guess I still don't really see the appeal.

Branduil

Yeah, but who knows when we'll actually get to see that. :\

It almost doesn't feel real to me because it's probably going to be at least another year until it's available on home video.

It's supposed to come out in March, so if it follows the typical 6-7 month bluray delay it should come out before the end of the year.

zeroshiki

Yeah, but who knows when we'll actually get to see that. :\

It almost doesn't feel real to me because it's probably going to be at least another year until it's available on home video.

Its scheduled to come out March so following the standard schedule, we'll probably get the home release around September/October.

I realllllly dont like chibiusa. It might be difficult. Ill soldier through it.

Komugi is even more adorable than she was in Soultaker, plus there are appearances from most of the cast.

Chibiusa I can handle. ChibiChibi on the other hand? >_>

Love Kyosuke, will have to see then :D

CorvoSol

Gundam AGE 28

Okay, at this point even the writer must realize that Flit Asuno is the main villain. If the show ends with Flit being killed by the heroes, I will forgive a few things.

I mean REALLY. "Evil MUST be judged as EEEEEEVIILL!"

CorvoSol

It's hard to criticize Gundam AGE at this point because every episode is the same basic crap again and again. This whole "The president is a spy and Flit exposes him on national television while his pet child soldier murders people who just want to escape their allegedly hellish homeland" plot is so ridiculously contrived that I'm still insisting that this entire show is all one giant conspiracy set up by mama Asuno and perpetuated by Big Daddy Flit.

Oh, and that Flit is RIGHT THERE and the enemy still pursues the president and SLOWLY at that.

God this show is full of so many holes, it's like a rotted piece of wood.

CorvoSol

Tell me again, Flit Asuno, who is evil here? The President being blackmailed by enemy forces against his will, or the man CONTEMPLATING AND PLANNING GENOCIDE?

HOLY GOD YOU EXECUTED HIM AND LED A PURGE HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW YOU'RE A MONSTER? AND YOU SET UP A PUPPET GOVERNMENT.

cajunator

Banned
I've seen that image before, but I don't know what it's for. Cute character though. I also love that DFC girl from Saki who wears that tiny little outfit thing. I don't know her name though, never seen the show. But I've seen all that I need to see to know how I feel.
Dream eater merry.
Darkside seems to be a big fan of her.

CorvoSol

Hey guys remember how I said Flit wasn't as evil as the main bad guy of Gundam SEED?

I WAS WRONG FLIT IS THE MOST EVIL FORCE IN THE HISTORY OF GUNDAM.

I've seen that image before, but I don't know what it's for. Cute character though. I also love that DFC girl from Saki who wears that tiny little outfit thing. I don't know her name though, never seen the show. But I've seen all that I need to see to know how I feel.

You wouldn't let your son dress like this.

ZOiav4B.jpg

Yumekui Merry, a severely underrated series (mangaka Yoshitaka Ushiki's art and layout are incredible) that will never get the recognition it deserves because J.C. Staff fucked up with the anime.

Was expecting invisible trumpet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom