• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -5| This is stupid, kayos90 sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

code_geass_akito_2_by_tristtrist-d5tg6o4.gif

I think it easily seems more exciting than part one was at least in terms of action and the one Akito is using seems to have grown on me as Im starting to like it alot. Too bad the wait is so long for it.

remz

Something about the low framerate CG in Akito just looks odd. I really want to like it but I can't shake the mental association with cg and looking like cheap shit.

BLACK ROCK SHOOTER TV - 02 "more frienship, more macarons and a spoiled girl"

I'm confused ..
i was expecting a twist ...that i didn't get
BlackRock%20Shooter%20-%2002.jpg

SGOTY - Spolied Girl of the Year

The CG part of this show is still intresting to look at. they do treat those as a "dreams" so i guess they're not gonna put more work into this.
Still i dig those battles and i'm glad that the Min girl talked and said the obvious things out loud .
i'm also glad that the "friend" seems to have listened.

Still there are some key plots point that are still in the dark but i have more episodes to find out what's going on.

Okay Anime-GAF:
find me an anime series, non hentai, maybe even non ecchi where sex does happen. No, nothing graphic, just a series where there is more than mayyybe a big hug at the end to show the guys actually do like each other.

It was ridiculous back in Tenchi Muyou already when you had Ryouko snooping around... the later cut down on her character because she was so forward. The fact shows later always gravitated to shy girl wins later also... nawww, different post.

Since then, Anime relationships have constantly dangled the carrot but none of the poor cast members ever got a bite.

So, any shows where the characters got more "lucky"?? Panty&Stocking I already know :p

For your information , sex is very present in the tenchi muyo regular universe. it just doesn't happen on screen. Tenchi after all got 3 wives and 2 comcubines and don't get me started on his brother.( or his son, rofl ) All this stuff just isn't present in the anime part of the franchise.

Jarmel

Banned

Want to work with, whatever the term might be. It seems after Madoka and the success of F/Z that he would have the run of high budget projects. Forget it, this is an impossible question to answer without looking at hard numbers and interviews with him.

Ryuukan

Okay Anime-GAF:
find me an anime series, non hentai, maybe even non ecchi where sex does happen. No, nothing graphic, just a series where there is more than mayyybe a big hug at the end to show the guys actually do like each other.

It was ridiculous back in Tenchi Muyou already when you had Ryouko snooping around... the later cut down on her character because she was so forward. The fact shows later always gravitated to shy girl wins later also... nawww, different post.

Since then, Anime relationships have constantly dangled the carrot but none of the poor cast members ever got a bite.

So, any shows where the characters got more "lucky"?? Panty&Stocking I already know :p

Koi Kaze

Theonik

Okay Anime-GAF:

Clannad: The After Story
This post was brought to you by darkside™

zeroshiki

So it's just been showing in a few theaters around Japan for a few months now? That's kind of crazy.

Why hasn't zeroshiki previewed it for us yet?

I honestly had no idea what it was. Looking at the summary, if I can find a theater showing it, I wouldn't mind doing so.

Ok, I found a cinema showing it. I'll see if I can go this weekend.

Gintama - 42~50

I liked the ending to Umibouzo arc. Matsudaira is awesome.
Next was Kagura tsukkomi time nin-nin de aru nyanbasatsu.
The Ninja
White!
Ninja
Megane!
Ninja
Holstein
and Ninja
DoubleCurry!
The episode about Sadaharu had a sweet ending. T___T
Don Perignon! Don Perignon! Don Perignon! Don Perignon! Don Perignon!
My neighbour Heboro. Scary.
My neighbour Pedoro. Would watch!
Manly Man Playing Manly Mahjong!
Episode 50 was funny as hell. Madao Road to Gintama would be my vote. Elizabethhhhhhhh!

BLACK ROCK SHOOTER TV - 03 " jalousy, tears and ....."

I ...don't understand

No big CG fight , plenty of talk ...the main girl sure is pure to react like that and what the heck happenned with the consellor ?

BREAK TIME ! i can't continue for now ...

i guess the twist i was expecting the previous episode happenned in a way i wasn't ready for.

Jex

You know, I'm usually all about the backlog but I can't, in good conscience, let people get away with watching BRS TV.

You should be ashamed of yourselves.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Okay Anime-GAF:

Suki-tte Ii na yo.

The sidekick in B Gata H Kei is getting laid, but she mentions it in passing since it's mostly about the main character.

Steroyd

Okay Anime-GAF:

Bokura Ga Ita, but it's terrible and stupid and I only mentioned it because it fits the bill, I wouldn't recommend you watch that at all.

Suki-tte Ii na yo.

The manga to that is alot more smutty in comparison.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Okay Anime-GAF:

Clannad After Story has the greatest
handholding sex
scene of all time.

Articalys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oboVwo5mo2E&feature=youtu.be

Poor Ando. First Zetsuen is falling apart, and next people are going to laugh at his new "movie" which looks like a TV episode. :(
Man you're quick, I was just about to post that.

A 15 second preview is probably a bit short to tell how the Hanasaku Iroha movie will turn out, but we'll see if later trailers look alright or not.

Also I just noticed that Pony Canyon's anime Youtube channel had a couple short preview videos for Maoyu episode 5, but seeing as it just aired, they're a bit useless right now. Well, good to know they'll probably be there for future episodes too.
www.youtube.com/user/animeponycanyon/videos

duckroll

Man you're quick, I was just about to post that.

A 15 second preview is probably a bit short to tell how the Hanasaku Iroha movie will turn out, but we'll see if later trailers look alright or not.

Not quick enough to also think about how I was about to post at the bottom of the page though! Lol. :(

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
DD Precure villains:

Beel(zebub)
Ira
Mammo(n)

I wonder if Lucifer and the rest of the gang will also be involved.

Better than the main characters, that's for sure.

So last night I was watching the HeartCatch movie and I accidentally fell asleep when I was stretching out on my bed. So pissed! Will finish it today.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
I went to bed but it was really hard to get to sleep and then I only slept three hours and just woke up feeling like shit and I think I dreamed about BRS TV too.

WHY DIDN'T I LISTEN

WHAT DID THAT SHOW DO TO ME?

I'M SCARED YOU GUYS

Okay Anime-GAF:

Sword Art Online

I went to bed but it was really hard to get to sleep and then I only slept three hours and just woke up feeling like shit and I think I dreamed about BRS TV too.

WHY DIDN'T I LISTEN

WHAT DID THAT SHOW DO TO ME?

I'M SCARED YOU GUYS

Sounds like BRS is School Days-tier horror inducing. And I did survive that...

duckroll

I have faith in Kazuya Murata that Gargantia will entertaining. Just like I had faith in Naoyoshi Shiotani that Psycho-pass would be entertaining! IG won't let me down!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom