• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -5| This is stupid, kayos90 sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Magi 16

Aladdin the White?

So now he can summon the spirit of Boss Doggie?

Shame the budget of this eps was meh. I expect this was an epic moment in the manga?

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
School Days 1 - 2

Somebody told me to check this out. Not a lot to say, pretty standard setting and characters...Not a huge fan of the way it looks, and the formula seems pretty generic, but I guess it won't hurt to watch a few more.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
School Days 1 - 2

Somebody told me to check this out. Not a lot to say, pretty standard setting and characters...Not a huge fan of the way it looks, and the formula seems pretty generic, but I guess it won't hurt to watch a few more.
It begins. Oh it begins again.

Jarmel

Banned
Overman King Gainer 12-

Ok, what the fuck. I sure as shit didn't see that coming.
We have some blob monster showing up.

Yea I'm not sure I approve of this direction.

cajunator

Banned
School Days 1 - 2

You should finish this one.
Its pretty short.
Be sure to let us know what you think.

Saprol

Why do I get this strange feeling like I'm walking into some sort of trap...

iBKUUkRnXC26S.gif

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
School Days 1 - 2

Ooooh shit, here we go!

============

Saki Episode of Side-A - 14

5OV3QxE.png
vR4JinS.png

Who knew data could be so tasty?

FunaQ is scary as shit when she's serious. And team plain janes got a lot cooler with their
aces bondage play strategy
. :lol

w8wFVW7.png
UvPMUFI.png

That jealousy!

Theonik

∀ Gundam: Called Turn-A-Gundam 05
ibm1aN1xQjfcCT.png
iTmwol1DSwE2r.png

This is the second massive blow to the balls Lauran gets inflicted upon. I'm convinced they are trying to castrate him. Also twisting that knife.
I don't think I quite get this. She saw him. She know who he is. How can she not recognise him? She can definitely see him. He's not even wearing a disguise aaaaaaaa.
Earthlings pulling shit again. Also some A+ running skills there.
And the princess finally appears! Hopefully the next episode is good!

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Tamako Market 4

An is pretty much how I imagined her, though I guess seeing her in the background for 3 other episodes, one would be crazy to not figure it out. It's clear she took
her mother's death
harder than Tamako has, and it reflects in her character.
Anko and her girlfriends must be magical girls on the side, they're even color coded!
Not even little girls are immune from the themes of love. They're clearly appealing to the otaku crowd here.
There was actually very little bird action this episode, which is welcome, but I was a little disappointed how fast Shiori has gotten comfortable with Tamako already. Last I saw her she had trouble looking at her without having a bag in front of her face. I'm sure some time has passed since then, but the fact that it's not clear when this episode takes place, it was a little weird seeing her form full sentences in front of Tamako. Kanna seems kinda out of place in this show, she'd probably fit better among the cast of K-ON! or something... Well whatever, that's just me nit picking, it was a good episode. Though the next one looks to be one of the best yet!
The best part about reading Chet's reviews is that he posts enough screen caps for me to not even bother with actually watching the episode. He could get a gig at RandomC.

Narag

∀ Gundam: Called Turn-A-Gundam 05

I don't think I quite get this. She saw him. She know who he is. How can she not recognise him? She can definitely see him. He's not even wearing a disguise aaaaaaaa.

Who?

Edit: Oh Poe.
Looking at it, I'm assuming she has no idea he's actually the pilot because the word is the White Doll's pilot is female. Also no reason to believe moonrace would fight moonrace.

Syrinx

The iDOLM@STER 15

Very good episode where all of the girls star on a new Sunday program where they all do stuff.

Yayoi and Azusa were very nice at the kindergarten they were visiting (I know Iori was there too, but I really don't give two shits about Iori), especially when Azusa twirled and knocked the guys in the audience dead.

Then there was Takane's ramen journey, which they tried to fuck up by sticking Ami
and Mami in there, even when they had their own dumb little segment, but they fucking failed. Takane shines.

Then Makoto at the end....OH GODDDDDD!!!!!! Best character. Easy.

trejo

I don't think I've ever watched anime while drunk.

Now I'm wondering if I should try it out.

In my case it increased Accel World's entertainment value tenfold.

I'm pretty sure I've watched other stuff whilst under the influence but I can't readily recall any at the moment.

Theonik

Who?

Edit: Oh Poe.
Looking at it, I'm assuming she has no idea he's actually the pilot because the word is the White Doll's pilot is female. Also no reason to believe moonrace would fight moonrace.
Bit then why would she make that statement? Their cockpits are completely transparent too. It's really confusing me. Maybe they somewhat explain it?

Senran Kagura Bean Sprouts 5
n5r8q6o.png

The ninja art of anti-gravity tits
Have you heard the good news about bean sprouts?
Wow, they really cranked it up this episode. Best episode since the first one, definitely looks like they were saving their budget for this episode, and hopefully for the next one. The fact that they're already doing the one on one fight with their rivals, I wonder where they go after this. I haven't really read up on the game's plot, so I'm completely clueless. It makes me excited though!
Fun show is fun.

cajunator

Banned
The iDOLM@STER 15

Very good episode where all of the girls star on a new Sunday program where they all do stuff.

Yayoi and Azusa were very nice at the kindergarten they were visiting (I know Iori was there too, but I really don't give two shits about Iori), especially when Azusa twirled and knocked the guys in the audience dead.

Then there was Takane's ramen journey, which they tried to fuck up by sticking Ami
and Mami in there, even when they had their own dumb little segment, but they fucking failed. Takane shines.

Then Makoto at the end....OH GODDDDDD!!!!!! Best character. Easy.

Yup. you've got the right idea!

duckroll

They just need to invite Aaron Sorkin, aimrite (duckroll)?!

Aaron Sorkin should write an episode for an American TV series produced and written by Damon Lindelof which is a remake of a Japanese anime series written by Mari Okada based on a story originally written by Reki Kawahara.

Think of the possibilities!!!!!

Narag

Bit then why would she make that statement? Their cockpits are completely transparent too. It's really confusing me. Maybe they somewhat explain it?

It looks like it's just an inferred thing that's not outright clear in presentation.

Shaky audio/video makes it look like there's a degree of interference to the point she's not entirely sure what she saw hence her next comment (which fits into the whole meta-joke part) as she's questioning the White Doll's pilot's gender.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Ooooh shit, here we go!

============

Saki Episode of Side-A - 14

FunaQ is scary as shit when she's serious. And team plain janes got a lot cooler with their
aces bondage play strategy
. :lol

That's not jealousy. :p

Aaron Sorkin should write an episode for an American TV series produced and written by Damon Lindelof which is a remake of a Japanese anime series written by Mari Okada based on a story originally written by Reki Kawahara.

Think of the possibilities!!!!!
The dorama of Black Rock Shooter, the wishfullfillment of SAO, the plotting of LOST and the foresight of The Newsroom.

It could be the "greatest" television series ever created!

(Coming soon to Netflix.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom