• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -5| This is stupid, kayos90 sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Futari wa Precure - 04

yY0hVwY.png
xQkC5d2.png

I like how the statues returns to normal in the next frame. :lol

Looks like
Pissard finally bit the dust?
And also, shouldn't Nagisa and Honoka's classmates be
in pieces? I mean they were turned into stone, put into a tornado that was then dispersed by their thunder finisher, which then left them plummeting to their doom while the girls were doing their DBZ ki direction swag to hit Pissard.

Naruto SD 44
tumblr_mhr4s5Ez5N1qbxqfpo1_500.png
tumblr_mhqp5raknM1ry2uflo2_500.jpg

The bee outfits were kind of nice, well for Neji, and Lee, though then nekkid Lee was funny, and Naruto and Konohamaru screentime was the best part. Those two were so good throwing the beans. Second skit was a good primer on the characters of the Hidden Cloud village. Darui ftw.

Ultimadrago

The iDOLM@STER 13
Uggghhhh at more Miki time.

A very watchable show that has an insufferable character that just won't go away. Miki is that character. Thankfully, where I'm at in it (episode 17 or so), her exposure has been put to a minimum.

Speaking of a different show about groups of girls, god forbid Saori get a focused episode/segment/moment in Girls und Panzer, as she's another a shitty character that can bog down any scene at the speed of sound.

Wandering Son 5

Uuuuugh. Saori is so obonoxious, omg. And yet she's lovable at the same time. It makes no sense.
And her pairing with Mako, AKA best character, is perfect.

I wanna cry for you~

Rie Fu's voice is beautiful.

Saori is just a lovable little ball of angst.
ibiIy5DrYWnimv.jpg

cajunator

Banned
TpFk5YM.png

And they're more 'if we put circles on rectangles they look a bit like Lego but it isn't' blocks.

iBcmBfSn6Qp1T.png

Why doesn't anyone heed my warnings?

Because sometimes people need to put their finger in the lightsocket and find the shocking truth themselves.

*squees

... why was this not brought to my attention previously?

I've had my eye on the show but that gif sold it. WAY too cute!

This is one of the worst EDs I've seen in years. It's not offensive in any sense, just lazy.

Its just an ultracute chibified ending.
Its like these:

Dragon Half
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAdr94fzNPA
Happy Lesson (youtube gestapo's removed the video)
Ah My Goddess
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6t_eh2Y4sD8
DEARS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6eBW5xYAJs
Full Metal Panic Fumoffu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybk-MIrOosU

These are the best endings in the world.

SDBurton

Futari wa Precure - 05

45jl6oq.png

Pissard you idiot! :lol

The guy
had victory in the palm of his hand. He could've finished Honoka so easily but let his damn pride get the better of him and gave them the opportunity to transform and fight him on equal footing.

The Cures really need to up their game on their fighting prowess too, because for the last few episodes they have gotten their asses kicked repeatedly only to be saved by their thunder finisher.

I keep seeing amputation.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't think of Fatalpulse when I first saw the pic.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Futari wa Precure - 04

Looks like
Pissard finally bit the dust?
And also, shouldn't Nagisa and Honoka's classmates be
in pieces? I mean they were turned into stone, put into a tornado that was then dispersed by their thunder finisher, which then left them plummeting to their doom while the girls were doing their DBZ ki direction swag to hit Pissard.

One thing you'll come to notice about this show is just how inconsistent it is in whether or not collateral damage remains after a battle ends. Sometimes things go back to normal, sometimes things stay completely destroyed.

Ultimadrago

Wandering Son 5

This is still good! I actually laughed out loud once
the final shown role drawings were made
. Chiba's bitterness always makes for sufficient nourishment in the morning. Additionally, Anna's eggplant man strap,
"What does it all mean?!"

Bring on the play!

Doujin Work 1-12 (END)
8135593utzf0.jpg
8135594q1xih.jpg

I've been answering that question the same way for the past 3 years now.

The generally low production values (inc. half length episodes) meant that this was never going to blow me away, but it was amusing enough that I enjoyed it in spite of that. To my complete unsurprise, troll-chan was the best character and all the others were largely forgettable. Will check out the manga and hope that it's as much of an improvement over the anime as Hyakko's was.

cajunator

Banned
Doujin Work 1-12 (END)

The generally low production values (inc. half length episodes) meant that this was never going to blow me away, but it was amusing enough that I enjoyed it in spite of that. To my complete unsurprise, troll-chan was the best character and all the others were largely forgettable. Will check out the manga and hope that it's as much of an improvement over the anime as Hyakko's was.

Oh good. someone watched this too.
Kind of similar to Comic Party but quite a bit more cute. Well by my standards.

The Idolm@ster 5-6

Yay beach episode :). And stuff.

The show's growing on me. You all are right about Miki though. Hard to say who my favorite is right now but Asuza's up there.

SDBurton

Futari wa Precure - 06

The
bear cub was adorable, but the new villain is kinda underwhelming.

Dumb as rock characters are both boring and annoying as shit, so if that's his card then I hope they body him for good asap.

DiGiKerot

Turns out that there's a Chihaya-only version of the second Puchimas! ED on the, well, Chihaya Puchimas! character CD.

After wasting half the afternoon flicking between the two, I feel I can conclusively say that ED1> ED2.

If you have the cash, pick these Chihayafuru CD's up. Sooooo beautiful and inspirational.
So worth every cent!

Duly noted :). Giving the show a go, one episode down so far.

Speaking of your recommendations, I'm loving Nurse Witch Komugi (up through ep 2.5). Going to knock out the rest tonight.

cajunator

Banned
Duly noted :). Giving the show a go, one episode down so far.

Speaking of your recommendations, I'm loving Nurse Witch Komugi (up through ep 2.5). Going to knock out the rest tonight.

Have you gotten to the music video episode yet?
Komugi's video is one of the cutest things in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom