• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -5| This is stupid, kayos90 sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Futari wa Precure - 08

qmKBtxR.png
OirafXm.png

Nagisa you dun goofed. This is why you shouldn't be liking boys. :mad:

Narag

The whole sitution seems pretty much contrived to make that joke at this point. There are other instances I feel he should be recognised. Don't think I'll bother much about it, I'm probably making it out to be larger deal than it is.

That issue gets beautifully convoluted for the moonrace shortly!

Gintama 1-2

hPFTico.jpg

This is a show I've been meaning to watch for a very long time. While I've been hearing that this doesn't get to its prime until episode 30~ or so, there was quite a bit of charm in this (technically) first episode. Plus I'm a devout worshiper of Rie Kugimiya, so I think I can watch this for another 200+ episodes.

jbug617

Banned
Sakurasou No Pet Na Kanojo 17

I expected we would have a winner but it did not happen yet. It seems like everyone was an asshole on Valentine's Day.

Gundam AGE Episode 46 or "Kio! Get a Grip!

Kio: I won't use the FX Burst mode.

Why not Kio because of you loads of people died and you can't do anything on the battlefield apart from using your crystal spatulas to behead mobile suits. You're not saving anyone, you're just a waste of space.

Next Episode:
Fat Vegan's lot vs. Zeheart's lot vs. The Feddies. Oh yeah Lu's brother is back! That'll be awkward...

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Making it to OT3 in a wasteland season is still an impressive feat. Don't be too hard on yourselves!

CorvoSol

Mobile Suit Gundam 33

So it turns out Amuro's dad isn't a horrible guy, he's just
brain damaged
and I actually applaud the show for the way it has handled Amuro's relations with his parents thus far. It's been very real. Also, we met Lalah, and now I hate Yurin of Gundam AGE even more because Yurin is just Lalah for losers. Oh, and Amuro met Char and he reacted as all human beings do in the presence of such untouchable beauty. And then there was a fight and Amuro went Super Saiyan.

One thing I like about the way they've introduced the infamous Newtypes, though, is that they eased me into it, rather than dumping it on me. Amuro has been getting faster and faster, and now his brain has kinda ascended to a new level. Rather than "OH HEY A GIRL TOUCHED ME AND NOW I CAN SEE THE FUTURE XROUNDERXROUNDERXROUNDER"

Syrinx

The iDOLM@STER 16

Chihaya's thing with her family seems to be making little appearances in the show now. This time they decided to lead with it because of a dream. Something about a
girl, probably her sister, getting hit by a car.
No chance they don't expand on this.

Star today was Hibiki. Not one of the better girls, but still a pretty good episode. So 961 decides to be dicks again and has one of their men take Hibiki to a remote location and strand her there so Jupiter could take over her animal show. But Hamzou's all "FUCK THAT SHIT!" and goes and gets her dog, Inumi, and the rest of her animals (including a FUCKING ALLIGATOR WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) to rescue her and take her back and say "Fuck you, bitches!" to the 961 bitches.

Kingdom 35

Cant believe I waited an extra day to watch this. Anyway, Pang Nuan v Wang Yi is off to a good start and really good intense moments. So glad Xin joined to watch too. Wonder what the outcome will be.

Narag

Turn A Gundam 1

Might as well do this right. Movie adapted this first ep so poorly. Totally glossed over Loran's unassuming nature and pure adulation of Dianna Soreil as well as the founding of Sochie's frustrations. She's an important character too. I totally forgot she saw him at the end.

Soundtrack is godly, something else I forgot about. Just holy shit.
Tsuki no Mayu
threatens to make me tear up every time it's played in this. smh

Gundam AGE Episode 47 or "Super Saiyan Spatula Time!"

So Zanald's up to no good. As usual. Then more useless flashbacks. Apperently it had something to do with Kio being a pacifist. Why am I not surprised? Afterwards
Photon Blaster Cannon killed Lt. Commander Whatshisface, Captain Notgoodatherjob was crying. Everyone salutes, even Flit which was surprising considering that I don't think he saluted when Woolf died. Is he getting softer? No.

Deen shows up fighting Kio because, Eden and all that. Kio starts crying and Deen actually listens to him. Too bad Zanald blew him up. Yes, I laughed.

Kio then activates FX Burst mode, turns purple and then goes ballistic. He should do this more often, shame there's only two episodes left.

Zeheart: I will reach Eden!
I thought you already went to Earth or are you just forgetful?

Next Episode: More Final Battle.

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
Saori's the best.

It's true, but people don't understand the beauty of wife appeal (Ultima pay attention). The reality is that Saori's appeal is almost entirely in her perfect wife potential. Saori could make you dinner, tend to your emotional needs, and rear as many children as you could ever want. She could be your one and only woman, but when you just want to fuck, you would obviously use one of your mistresses. Ideally someone younger and tighter like your girlfriend's daughter, or your niece. The problem is you can't take your niece home and have her make you a meat and potato stew for dinner and then eggs in the morning. That's why Saori is the best out of the GuP team.

A Girls und Panzer mag cover to boot, no less! Sweet!
I know. Makes me more anxious for more episodes, and not to forget the Miho Nendo.
I see K-On blurays :D
Yeah, I got those as a Christmas gift from a friend.
Beat magazine? Sounds naughty.
It's pretty thin, just seems to go over shows from last season with like the last page highlighting the BD release schedule. No ads but I guess you could consider the whole thing an ad for anime.

wonzo

Banned
The A-WAR bit is interesting (and not actually a real sabermetric stat!).

And I agree with him that Sasami's scores will go up over time. Can't say the same about Tamako.
I'm totally sure Sasami's score will go up as it continues to shit the bed like it has in the past two shitty episodes.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Promoting adultery are we? Can we please keep the immoral subjects out of this thread and return to more humble topics like incest what kind of Pokémon are you, how do you do the things you do. Share with me your secrets deep inside.

It's true, but people don't understand the beauty of wife appeal (Ultima pay attention). The reality is that Saori's appeal is almost entirely in her perfect wife potential. Saori could make you dinner, tend to your emotional needs, and rear as many children as you could ever want. She could be your one and only woman, but when you just want to fuck, you would obviously use one of your mistresses. Ideally someone younger and tighter like your girlfriend's daughter, or your niece. The problem is you can't take your niece home and have her make you a meat and potato stew for dinner and then eggs in the morning. That's why Saori is the best out of the GuP team.

Hana > Saori in this case.

Syrinx

This is the first time I've actually backed away from my computer reading a post.

Dude...

wonzo

Banned

Tell me about the Yukari.

Soma

I'm actually more offended that someone thinks Saori is the best out of the main crew.

yukari > hana > mako > miho > saori

Narag

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Also this whole idea doesn't take into account someone who may want to be a house husband in which case you'd want a wife who takes charge making Miho a better candidate.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast

:O

I hope your wife doesn't see this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom