• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -5| This is stupid, kayos90 sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's true, but people don't understand the beauty of wife appeal (Ultima pay attention). The reality is that Saori's appeal is almost entirely in her perfect wife potential. Saori could make you dinner, tend to your emotional needs, and rear as many children as you could ever want. She could be your one and only woman, but when you just want to fuck, you would obviously use one of your mistresses. Ideally someone younger and tighter like your girlfriend's daughter, or your niece. The problem is you can't take your niece home and have her make you a meat and potato stew for dinner and then eggs in the morning. That's why Saori is the best out of the GuP team.

iH7UOKyks0r8a.gif

zeroshiki

That's pretty amazing, do you have any sources for this?

The screenshot or the BD sales? The BD sales you can get by just googling. There were a ton of articles about it but of course it doesn't account for the tail end of the sales, only that snapshot in time. It can't possibly have gone up that much higher though.

For the screenshot, the source is TV. I don't know where they got it from but the channel was TBS and they're one of the production committee so I'd think they know where to find it.

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
Also this whole idea doesn't take into account someone who may want to be a house husband in which case you'd want a wife who takes charge making Miho a better candidate.

That's true!

Hmm... I never considered wanting to be completely useless.

She's not even the driver. If anything, Mako would run you over.
Given how much of a tank nerd she is, she probably knows how.
Well if the scenario is you running off with a mistress I wouldn't blame her.
I'd probably be dead before then.
If it makes you feel better Darjeeling is my real favorite.
Not really.
The screenshot or the BD sales? The BD sales you can get by just googling. There were a ton of articles about it but of course it doesn't account for the tail end of the sales, only that snapshot in time. It can't possibly have gone up that much higher though.

For the screenshot, the source is TV. I don't know where they got it from but the channel was TBS and they're one of the production committee so I'd think they know where to find it.
Oh ok, thanks!

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Futari wa Precure - 09

Nagisa has been the sole reason why they've been in a pinch for the last two episodes. While Mepple can be annoying as hell, I'm glad
they were able to use the nurse card on him before things got serious.

Vice Principle can fall off a cliff for all I care.

jbug617

Banned
It's true, but people don't understand the beauty of wife appeal (Ultima pay attention). The reality is that Saori's appeal is almost entirely in her perfect wife potential. Saori could make you dinner, tend to your emotional needs, and rear as many children as you could ever want. She could be your one and only woman, but when you just want to fuck, you would obviously use one of your mistresses. Ideally someone younger and tighter like your girlfriend's daughter, or your niece. The problem is you can't take your niece home and have her make you a meat and potato stew for dinner and then eggs in the morning. That's why Saori is the best out of the GuP team.

gsimpson.gif

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to

Wait, in this scenario wouldn't you want Hana to be your waifu with Saori as the mistress?

cajunator

Banned
Being efficient is overrated. I'm compelled to hoard Madoka fan art, now that I've seen the show, instead of watching more stuff.

Why did the OT number negate anyways?

I know what you mean.
After I watched it I spent several days downloading fanart of it.
I love Magical girl show fanart.
Always a lot of variety and color and style.

Gundam AGE Episode 48 or "Gundam AGE and The Eternal Diva"

This was a very bloody episode, demonstrated by
the fact that 3/4 of the main characters died and that the Diva blew up, all in this episode.
Of course none of them are as bad as [ZETA SPOILER AHEAD]
Katz crashing into an asteroid but still pretty bad
but the worst death goes to...
Zanald. As he so happened to be in the way of that laser beam of death which was pretty stupid.

Of course the best part of the episode was
Zeheart's death. Of course Asemu was the one who did him in the end. Wouldn't have had it any other way really. Zeheart was still a moron for still listening to Ezelcant's stupid Eden dream and killing many of his own subordinates. Yep you really screwed up in the end my friend. Still think you're an alright character though.

Next Episode: The Last Episode...finally!
Hasn't the show forgotten an important character that hasn't really been introduced very well to be thrown into the slaughter?

Theonik

That can't be right. Evangelion invented anime after all.
EVA was so good it created a rift in the spacetime continuum resulting on it retro-actively inspiring all anime that came before it as well. This paradox in turn created the 4th impact after whose events Nadia takes place in an alternative timeline. Gunbuster takes place in an alternative timeline where Shinji stopped being a POS and actually did something.

Theonik

Well I was bored earlier so I made this:
Wiiiiings of my Heart~
Kinda sloppy, if I had better editing software ie something not free. I'd have wanted the ending to be complete and have a fade out saving the last 20 seconds but oh well.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
EVA was so good it created a rift in the spacetime continuum resulting on it retro-actively inspiring all anime that came before it as well. This paradox in turn created the 4th impact after whose events Nadia takes place in an alternative timeline. Gunbuster takes place in an alternative timeline where Shinji stopped being a POS and actually did something.
Does this mean Shinji is Coachi-san? And where does the live action Cutie Honey fit into this?

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
It's
his son with Asuka, he learned from stories of his grandfather and from his fathers that the secret to success is hard work and guts. Imagine the change Shinji had to go through.
And then the fucking Anti-Spirals came after Diebuster and fucked everything up.

zeroshiki

EVA 4.0 spoilers!

CorvoSol

Mobile Suit Gundam AGE 33

NOPE. Boring ass show with terrible plot, shit mecha designs and now some bullshit gothic loli girl is supposed to be an ace pilot?

DONE.

Diebuster 05: Also called "everything is working fine, why wouldn't we fuck up things a little?"

New Getter Robo 8

I like how this became a combination of two of my favorite things: samurai tales and Getter fuckin' Robo.

That looks cool. Gotta try it when I have time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom