• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -5| This is stupid, kayos90 sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gintama - 67

bPndFWS.jpg

Your
testicles
will explode!

The accident in the
opening.
lol
Ore wa Kaze ni naru!
Sa-chan was amazing in the second half.
I need to know the name of the background music in the second half. >___<

madp

The Light of El Cantare
You should get around to that. It's pretty cool.

The sad thing is that I had it right in my hands for free via interlibrary loan and I was still too lazy a fuck to watch it.

(I also feel like a poser watching arthouse cinema just because an anime referenced it)

There was a time a couple years ago when Lafiel organized an Asuka avatar-thon. Everyone in the thread had Asuka avatars.

Organized avatar themes should really happen more often.

Well, I think you're a good guy and all, and that makes it worth reading. :/

I'm shoujo blushing right now. You'll always be the admin of my heart, Hito.

So where's the formula for making the show fun to watch?

oh god it's a joke don't kill me

Why do you say that? Mad Pierrot would likely enjoy kids shows.

Doubtful, he'd have a catastrophic psychological breakdown if he saw, for instance, Tokyo Mew Mew.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
For extra depression imagine how many of these scenes would be done with completely unremarkable CGI if made today.
I'm ready to accept the CGI future now that Toei has shown me their progress with magical girls. All we need is for mecha to come back into vogue and pray to whatever deity one believes in.

Geneijin

^ This.

I also use it as a representation of what I would like to be and tend to see people's avatar in this way too. If the eyes are the mirror of the soul, then the avatar is the mirror of the wanna-have soul.
Just don't role-play your avatar, but you wouldn't be the first either.

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya ep 23

Just realized how close I am too finishing. Was actually quite intense in doing the club drama.
didnt think kyon would get that angry at haruhis foolishness to nearly get up in arms at her, thankfully koizumi there to keep him from doing something he'd later regret

cajunator

Banned
Choosing an avatar is just as important as your MMO character name. For the purposes of here though, isn't there the added dimension of advertising what your watching or currently ranking positively? (As an aside; NeoGAF saves all your past avatars.)

I prefer to rep the Cute.
The Cute is like mana from hnnngland.
It channels through my posts and my persona like a flow.
You dig me?

fertygo

It would probably get a budget boost and just be bad without any QUALITY art to point and laugh at.

KyoAni proving KEY's anime always have something to laugh at even with high production value though.

And yeah aside DTL, Wonzo also can't wait for the 2nd season.

zeroshiki

With Chuuni, I think KyoAni has realized that it can make Key shows without, you know, actually licensing anything from Key. I suspect the Key/KyoAni partnership is over.

Articalys

Oh yeah, I forgot that ISML has started up their insane machine for the year. The top five newcomers in their nominations ballots were Nibutani, Suguha, Rin Natsume, Kud, and Inaban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom