• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -5| This is stupid, kayos90 sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Sir, I don't even know what you're trying to say.

One the one hand you're implying that the animation quality of a single show is most heavily effected by the decade it aired in, rather than any other number of factors. This doesn't make any sense.

Secondly, you're saying that the animation quality in Air Master is poor, where as the fights actually have consistently good animation. Terrible CG aside, of course.

I, um...

inXu4PcUPNBrX.gif

Jex

You take your spoilers and go home!

All seriousness aside, it doesn't look like Sacred Seven or Noein or X'amd but it's still above average.

Articalys

Sounds like they actually add most commercial BDs like that to the Diet Library. Probably isn't anything special.
Still funny as hell to read about though.

Not really. It just sort of goes through the (cute) motions and then ends. Its a short little series and frankly not spectacular at all. But its adorable anyway.
A total shame ..but then again you can't do much with that setting .

spice wolf 11

why can't the church ever be good guys and not just dicks and child molesters?
Rules of Rpgs 24: The church are always the bad guys.

(this rule also applies in various fantasies works outsides rpgs ).
I call this the "croisade" after-effect.

It's a :firehawk show. I mean, there's a dead sister and everything. lol

Not sure how i should interpret "dead sister" and "firehawk show" in that sentence.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
So what is the best couple?

In all of anime?

The answer. is none. lol. In all seriousness I think I enjoyed Eureka and Renton the most. It was extremely fleshed out and the drama that revolved around them was interesting. I just think Taiga and Ryuuji is nowhere near that level.

Zettai Karen Children THE UNLIMITED - Hyoubu Kyousuke - 06

Pfiou , the game of "pretend" has ended quite fast indeed . i was expecting those events to happen much later in this new serie but still it was fine as it is since things are happenning.

However i'm not fan of the way they used yet another "unavoidable" event ..those are supposed to be the most hard to break free in term of plot so i guess they wanted to create the most unexpected condition for the finale. it's not bad but i just wish they would use another route.

This episode also solved my lingering feelign of " how the heck he was able to isolate himself to talk like that " , when everyone on the ship is a esper!

Still the overall delivery this episode is perfect IMO and they are closely following the rules they introduced much later on in the manga.

Zettai%20Karen%20Children%20THE%20UNLIMITED%20-%20Hyoubu%20Kyousuke%20-%2006.jpg

Oh yeahhhhhh!

World war 2 arc here we go !

I was secretly hoping that we get this part animated since this season focuses on hyoubu , but still having a confirmation is great news. I expect friendship, tragedy, and blood

I freaking hope that this season sells in Japan because i need to see my glorious season 3 animated.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
I'll try to remember that for future use, then.

Jechius started something here

( *follow by a countless number of pictures when everyone shows his favorite pairing )

I guess we're starting the end of the thread ceremony early again except this time we're starting with posting the best pairings in anime? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom